The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I come up with a product to sell?

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I have nearly no money ($300), no business experience, no knowledge of any niche fields, no idea how to know what would be a good product to sell rather than a bad product to sell.

But I do have a lot of ambition. I also realize I need to PULL rather than PUSH, and that I should follow CENTS. I know I need more than ambition and that knowledge though -- I need action -- and I'm ready to execute.

I'd like to stick to ecommerce.

How do I find a product worth selling, and that I know I can make a profit off of?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Liam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Sep 27, 2018
Staffordshire, England
Depends if you want a brand new product or an updated existing product?

Look at the things you buy and think of any issues you’ve had with them e.g. buying a pedal bin but the pedal is too small or the bin doesn’t close snugly meaning smells escape from it. These are opportunities.

As long as the cost of sales outweighs the cost of purchase there will be profit. Whether there is enough profit to make it worth your time is something only you can decide.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
What are you an authority in?

What itch can you scratch of your own?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018

jjessec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
I have nearly no money ($300), no business experience, no knowledge of any niche fields, no idea how to know what would be a good product to sell rather than a bad product to sell.

But I do have a lot of ambition. I also realize I need to PULL rather than PUSH, and that I should follow CENTS. I know I need more than ambition and that knowledge though -- I need action -- and I'm ready to execute.

I'd like to stick to ecommerce.

How do I find a product worth selling, and that I know I can make a profit off of?
You can never really know what will sell and what will not it is just fact. You will have to test products so in my opinion e-commerce with $300 is not a good idea. With e-commerce you do not only have to pay for ads and marketing but you have to pay for your website and you have to pay for inventory. In my opinion, I would just start by selling other peoples products through affiliate marketing as, if you can sell other peoples products then you can sell your own with e-commerce. Now if you want to stick with it my advice to find a product is do not re-invent the wheel sell something that is not too saturated that has worked in the past. You can find this one facebook by looking through posts people have made.

Hope this helped!
-Jesse
therevenueessentials.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads