The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

RANT How are you dealing with HATERS?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 27, 2013
Now whatever business model you choose to do that determines if haters are high risk or not.

Do eCommerce you'll get minimum or no haters, since you are selling the product where owner (you) are hidden. Any bad customer experience, your brand takes the flak.

Software similar thing.

Now with any kind of Information product. Let's say it's a bad info product of course it deserves haters. But if it's a GOOD info product you still get haters. Whether it's the best course or eBook in the world.

Anyone on this forum have any Information products, How are you dealing with them? Ignore them? Just curious to see how people on this forum would control it :)

You'll have all kind of haters even those who hate for sake of hating haha. most of them are broke and unsuccessful. Full of negative energy. With this kind of business model, haters are part of the package. Have to be very strong skinned to launch any info product.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
NE
I'm launching a website this week on a topic where people have, uh, strong opinions. So I'll let you know shortly how that goes because the haters will eventually find me.

That said, I think it's important to look at most reviews/comments/responses. In most jokes there is some truth, so maybe even in the criticism there's something valid. Don't just write it off - see if there's anything you can use.

And if you want to see what some of that is like here, just look a the Landfill threads. All sorts of anger and discontent there...

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
LOL, just the other day I saw someone comment that I changed their life and their business was rocking it!

And then right below it someone said, "Scammer". :playful:

As for haters, I don't "deal with" them because that implies I act.

I do nothing.

Ignore and forget.

I'm proud that someone's opinion of me was worth 9 seconds of their time to say "scammer" or whatever dumb comment they wasted their life on.

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
You ignore them....

And stack that paper....

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom