• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

RANT How are you dealing with HATERS?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by ShadowX, Apr 25, 2018.

1. ShadowX

ShadowX Be Grateful Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $150
    Now whatever business model you choose to do that determines if haters are high risk or not.

Do eCommerce you'll get minimum or no haters, since you are selling the product where owner (you) are hidden. Any bad customer experience, your brand takes the flak.

Software similar thing.

Now with any kind of Information product. Let's say it's a bad info product of course it deserves haters. But if it's a GOOD info product you still get haters. Whether it's the best course or eBook in the world.

Anyone on this forum have any Information products, How are you dealing with them? Ignore them? Just curious to see how people on this forum would control it :)

You'll have all kind of haters even those who hate for sake of hating haha. most of them are broke and unsuccessful. Full of negative energy. With this kind of business model, haters are part of the package. Have to be very strong skinned to launch any info product.

ZF Lee and Xeon like this.
  2. Philip Marlowe

Philip Marlowe Every Day On, No Days Off Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,629
    I'm launching a website this week on a topic where people have, uh, strong opinions. So I'll let you know shortly how that goes because the haters will eventually find me.

That said, I think it's important to look at most reviews/comments/responses. In most jokes there is some truth, so maybe even in the criticism there's something valid. Don't just write it off - see if there's anything you can use.

And if you want to see what some of that is like here, just look a the Landfill threads. All sorts of anger and discontent there...

ZF Lee, DeletedUser052, Argue and 2 others like this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,139
    Admin Post
    LOL, just the other day I saw someone comment that I changed their life and their business was rocking it!

And then right below it someone said, "Scammer". :playful:

As for haters, I don't "deal with" them because that implies I act.

I do nothing.

Ignore and forget.

I'm proud that someone's opinion of me was worth 9 seconds of their time to say "scammer" or whatever dumb comment they wasted their life on.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  4. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,652
    F*ck em.

5. 100k

100k Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,824
    You ignore them....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And stack that paper....

[​IMG]

Midas, GSF and Argue like this.
  6. Jadpapi

Jadpapi Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $133
    I don’t deal with them, I ignore them, and keep going forward.

Argue likes this.
  7. Argue

Argue Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,700

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.