- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
Lately I've been expanding and networking with new channels to have my content posted. Sometimes I'm gaining 1,000 new followers a day. It feels great to be seen, but when you're put in front of a new audience... it's not all sunshine and rainbows.
The comedy I do is much more intellectual, but I am the outlier. Other people do things using soundboards, and telling poop jokes that cater towards 12 year olds.
Now, I have a following of 34,000 people who LOVE my humor, but it seems like what is BIG, is childish humor, that once again, caters towards 12 year olds.
With that being said, some people totally crucify me. I'd like to say it doesn't get to me, but it does.
I've never been cocky, but as you all know, if you're attacked, it brings forth a sense of humility, if that makes any sense?
What do you do to push aside these negative insults.
I genuinely believe some of them are jealously. NOT just to me, but the concept of haters = jealously.
I know if I saw someone succeeding and I could only sit on the sidelines and throw in my 2 cents, I'd be pretty damn mean too.
Also, this is NOT feedback people are giving me, it's called hate for a reason.
The comedy I do is much more intellectual, but I am the outlier. Other people do things using soundboards, and telling poop jokes that cater towards 12 year olds.
Now, I have a following of 34,000 people who LOVE my humor, but it seems like what is BIG, is childish humor, that once again, caters towards 12 year olds.
With that being said, some people totally crucify me. I'd like to say it doesn't get to me, but it does.
I've never been cocky, but as you all know, if you're attacked, it brings forth a sense of humility, if that makes any sense?
What do you do to push aside these negative insults.
I genuinely believe some of them are jealously. NOT just to me, but the concept of haters = jealously.
I know if I saw someone succeeding and I could only sit on the sidelines and throw in my 2 cents, I'd be pretty damn mean too.
Also, this is NOT feedback people are giving me, it's called hate for a reason.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
