The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How are you dealing with HATERS?

A post of a ranting nature...

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
Now whatever business model you choose to do that determines if haters are high risk or not.

Do eCommerce you'll get minimum or no haters, since you are selling the product where owner (you) are hidden. Any bad customer experience, your brand takes the flak.

Software similar thing.

Now with any kind of Information product. Let's say it's a bad info product of course it deserves haters. But if it's a GOOD info product you still get haters. Whether it's the best course or eBook in the world.

Anyone on this forum have any Information products, How are you dealing with them? Ignore them? Just curious to see how people on this forum would control it :)

You'll have all kind of haters even those who hate for sake of hating haha. most of them are broke and unsuccessful. Full of negative energy. With this kind of business model, haters are part of the package. Have to be very strong skinned to launch any info product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
I'm launching a website this week on a topic where people have, uh, strong opinions. So I'll let you know shortly how that goes because the haters will eventually find me.

That said, I think it's important to look at most reviews/comments/responses. In most jokes there is some truth, so maybe even in the criticism there's something valid. Don't just write it off - see if there's anything you can use.

And if you want to see what some of that is like here, just look a the Landfill threads. All sorts of anger and discontent there...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
LOL, just the other day I saw someone comment that I changed their life and their business was rocking it!

And then right below it someone said, "Scammer". :playful:

As for haters, I don't "deal with" them because that implies I act.

I do nothing.

Ignore and forget.

I'm proud that someone's opinion of me was worth 9 seconds of their time to say "scammer" or whatever dumb comment they wasted their life on.

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You ignore them....

Move_fbbe7d_2459319.gif

tenor.gif

And stack that paper....

floyd1.gif

Jadpapi

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 31, 2018
usa
I don’t deal with them, I ignore them, and keep going forward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.