The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi

Flow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Mar 26, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, I'm from the Netherlands and just turned 21 a few days ago.

I dropped out of high school at 18 but really stopped studying at 20. After that, I've been mostly spending my time doing PPC, programming, CRO and some copywriting for my older brother's ecommerce store (almost tripled the sales :D). I've learned a lot more from solving real problems and using Google whenever I got stuck, than I did from reading a high school book.

I discovered The Fastlane Forum a few months ago and I've been lurking here from time to time since then. The content was very helpful and it improved my mindset a lot.

I also just bought TMF a few days ago and I'm currently reading it. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I dropped out of high school at 18 but really stopped studying at 20. After that, I've been mostly spending my time doing PPC, programming, CRO and some copywriting for my older brother's ecommerce store (almost tripled the sales :D). I've learned a lot more from solving real problems and using Google whenever I got stuck, than I did from reading a high school book.

I discovered The Fastlane Forum a few months ago and I've been lurking here from time to time since then. The content was very helpful and it improved my mindset a lot.

Welcome. Good skillset you're picking up. Love that you're learning by doing, and by helping someone close to you. Exactly how I started.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria

It's really good to have you here.I also did some lurking around on this forum before I eventually joined(don't tell anyone!).Welcome to the forum Flow.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007