Hi, I'm from the Netherlands and just turned 21 a few days ago.
I dropped out of high school at 18 but really stopped studying at 20. After that, I've been mostly spending my time doing PPC, programming, CRO and some copywriting for my older brother's ecommerce store (almost tripled the sales 😀). I've learned a lot more from solving real problems and using Google whenever I got stuck, than I did from reading a high school book.
I discovered The Fastlane Forum a few months ago and I've been lurking here from time to time since then. The content was very helpful and it improved my mindset a lot.
I also just bought TMF a few days ago and I'm currently reading it.
I dropped out of high school at 18 but really stopped studying at 20. After that, I've been mostly spending my time doing PPC, programming, CRO and some copywriting for my older brother's ecommerce store (almost tripled the sales 😀). I've learned a lot more from solving real problems and using Google whenever I got stuck, than I did from reading a high school book.
I discovered The Fastlane Forum a few months ago and I've been lurking here from time to time since then. The content was very helpful and it improved my mindset a lot.
I also just bought TMF a few days ago and I'm currently reading it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
