The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm Neville Medhora, I do copywriting and everyone says this is a great (non-Facebook) community!

Neville Medhora

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Another fan of yours saying welcome to the forum! I stumbled on your work (and talents) by way of Noah Kagan. I enjoyed your Fiverr spree article. Your Avatar avatar is pretty fierce.

Well glad you're onboard now!
Sincerely,

neville-medhora-avatar-pandora.jpg

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I'm part of a few companies such as Kopywriting Kourse, AppSumo, Sumo, and The Hustle.
Welcome. You mentioned you worked with The Hustle.

I subscribe to their emails and they have some of the most pulling headlines ever, with great coverage of events in the entrepreneural world. Might be the only few times I actually open the email. :rofl:

Did you help them do the regular emails? :playful: If so, what would the editing process look for you? I felt that while The Hustle did feature similar news as other outlets, somehow it was all worded a lot more snappy (and sales-ly).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Neville Medhora

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Welcome!

Glad to see you here.

Your original sales page for the Kourse (black background and handwritten text) is actually what triggered me to pursue copywriting.

Thanks, it's been one hell of a ride.
It'll be nice to have another communications guy around.

Oh man....the old school page! I think that was one of my very first sales pages ever! Glad you've been following around since then :)

Neville Medhora

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Welcome. You mentioned you worked with The Hustle.

I subscribe to their emails and they have some of the most pulling headlines ever, with great coverage of events in the entrepreneural world. Might be the only few times I actually open the email. :rofl:

Did you help them do the regular emails? :playful: If so, what would the editing process look for you? I felt that while The Hustle did feature similar news as other outlets, somehow it was all worded a lot more snappy (and sales-ly).

I'm an investor in the company and my materials were part of why Sam Parr started the newsletter in the first place:
https://kopywritingkourse.com/testimonial/sam-parr-kopywriting-kourse-testimonial/

.....in San Francisco there's a team of three writers in SOMA area that crank out the newsletter each day. They're all funny people by nature and interested in tech and writing. Having them just mess around and rap all day about the news is where the ideas and funny-ness comes from.

The sales team for selling sponsorship ads are all run from here in Austin about 8 blocks from my place.

I'm not required on any day-to-day operations (I run Kopywriting Kourse 80% of my time), instead I'll come in and try to help launch new product lines. We did one called HustleJobs a few months ago which didn't get enough traction to take out of beta, and there's one called HustleTrends being tested right now.

As for the writing, yes it's pretty great and funny.....so much better than typical boring tech news :)
Glad you like it!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...