Share This Page
Contributor, Male, from Austin, TX.
Working on a KopywritingKourse.com article going out in a week (researching and images at the moment). Sep 6, 2018
- Neville Medhora was last seen:
- Feb 11, 2019 at 4:52 AM
- Home Page:
- Austin, TX.
I run a company that's half copywriting agency, and half copywriting training. We train entrepreneurs, content writers, and sales teams to become top-notch copywriters so they increase conversion rates across all the materials they produce.
- Your Expertise:
- Creative: Copywriter
– Reduce the amount of time wasted by bad communication.
– Create advertising focused on educating, rather than hot air.
– Find ways to install knowledge in brains faster.
I'm Currently involved with:
- Kopywriting Kourse: Businesses make sure all their employees watch this so they reduce wasted communication time, talk with clients better, and make more sales.
- NevBlog: One of the very first financial blogs on the internet. Now used for accountability.
- AppSumo: Big discounts on SaaS products sent to over 850,000 people.
- Sumo: Tools to get traffic & signups on your website. If you have a website, this should be on it.
- Author: Wrote a book. It was really short. Sold it on Amazon. Companies use it as a style reference guide.
- HouseOfRave: Owned one of largest rave retailers till 2011. Still never been to a rave.
- RealSavvy: A software that helps real estate agents communicate with their clients.
- PinkJavaMedia: One of the largest networks of soap opera blogs on the internet.
- TheHustle: Media company that runs a business news site and puts on HustleCon.