The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi I'm Neville Medhora, I do copywriting and everyone says this is a great (non-Facebook) community!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Neville Medhora

Contributor
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Hey there, my name is Neville Medhora!
nosey-neville-transparent.png

I'm part of a few companies such as Kopywriting Kourse, AppSumo, Sumo, and The Hustle. My main job is being a keyboard monkey and writing content. I've written literally THOUSANDS of blog posts, so if you want advice I'm happy to help.

I also help companies re-write their copy so their sales pages and emails sell more stuff.

My general ethos on copywriting is that copywriting is about transferring information from one brain to another brain in the most efficient way possible.

If you've got any questions for me, or wanna say hello, or drop your best dad joke....feel free!
Sincerely,
Neville N. Medhora
about-neville-medhora.png

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard, you're name sounds awfully familiar. Think I might have heard you a few times on a couple of podcasts. Great to have another guy here who is out in the trenches getting shit done!

PS: I think your pictures aren't working because they're prevented from being remotely served. You can always try to upload them here.

OP
OP
Neville Medhora

Neville Medhora

Contributor
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Welcome aboard, you're name sounds awfully familiar. Think I might have heard you a few times on a couple of podcasts. Great to have another guy here who is out in the trenches getting sh*t done!

PS: I think your pictures aren't working because they're prevented from being remotely served. You can always try to upload them here.
Thanks MJ! My good friend Billy Murphy mentions you/forum all the time, maybe that's how.

Went ahead and uploaded pics directly, thanks for the heads up. Lemme know if there's ever anything I can help with!
-N

OP
OP
Neville Medhora

Neville Medhora

Contributor
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
I was just reading your blog post about the powercleaner making $13K/mo.

Is your course good for selling services like SEO also?
Hey S, glad you liked that post! Tons of people have literally copy/pasted that campaign since it was published, it was great.

Yes the course is great for selling anything including SEO services (in fact SEO services were the first thing I started selling in college). Although the thing I'm most proud of is our office hours every two weeks where you can come and meet with me directly for help. We write copy on the spot.

However if you have more general questions I'm always happy to answer them in the forum here. Just tag me in the question so I get a heads-up about it!
-N

UnrealCreative

Be not ye the bondservant of man.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
Hot damn, it's The Nev.
Couldn't believe it when I saw the name!

Loved your chats with Billy Murphy (he's @snowbank on the forum btw) and a few of your life-experiment posts on your blog.

Welcome to the forum!

Sep 22, 2015
UK and Sweden
Hi Neville,

Welcome here, I have seen a few videos of you in the past I think with Noah Kagan.

I have a little question for you, well hopefully it is not too in-depth.

I'm a technical marketer and not so strong on the copy side of things, I'm building a small digital agency at the moment but one thing I am really struggling with is coming up with a memorable strapline/tagline that stands out above all the mundane ones you see in my space (SEO/PPC agencies).

Do you have any tips on how to approach this at all?

Thanks

Stephen

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2015
Welcome to the forum Neville! I loved your copywriting tutorials back when I was doing freelance copywriting.

Welcome aboard!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
How did you get started? What are your big plans moving forward?

Fotis

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2014
Damn, great to have you on board. Your book "This book will teach you how to write better" is amazing in his simplicity. I understand the value of studying the classics, but when beginning in copywriting, it's helpful to have someone tell you "OK, put this here and that there".

OP
OP
Neville Medhora

Neville Medhora

Contributor
Aug 13, 2018
Austin, TX.
Great to see you here.

What do you do for The Hustle?

I own a piece of it, I'm an advisor, and I also helped dictate the tone of voice for the daily newsletter. A few months ago I launched a test product called Hustle Jobs....it didn't generate enough strong interest to warrant moving forward, so all within a month I created it, tested it, sold it, and then shot it in the head.

c.dream87

New Contributor
Dec 1, 2016
If it's for some weird shady stuff, then please no :)

You're free to just ask questions here!
weird shady stuff?? no no at all,
I just wanted to ask you how to make the most of the bags :eyes:
I would like to improve, since it is never too late:smile2:

Readerly

Yes and
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Another fan of yours saying welcome to the forum! I stumbled on your work (and talents) by way of Noah Kagan. I enjoyed your Fiverr spree article. Your Avatar avatar is pretty fierce.

Raoul Duke

Per aspera ad astra
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016

DennisDuty

Mini Media Mogul
Speedway Pass
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Welcome!

Glad to see you here.

Your original sales page for the Kourse (black background and handwritten text) is actually what triggered me to pursue copywriting.

Thanks, it's been one hell of a ride.
It'll be nice to have another communications guy around.

Jpeveryday

New Contributor
Sep 5, 2018
Hey there, my name is Neville Medhora!
View attachment 21458

I'm part of a few companies such as Kopywriting Kourse, AppSumo, Sumo, and The Hustle. My main job is being a keyboard monkey and writing content. I've written literally THOUSANDS of blog posts, so if you want advice I'm happy to help.

I also help companies re-write their copy so their sales pages and emails sell more stuff.

My general ethos on copywriting is that copywriting is about transferring information from one brain to another brain in the most efficient way possible.

If you've got any questions for me, or wanna say hello, or drop your best dad joke....feel free!
Sincerely,
Neville N. Medhora
View attachment 21457
You linked to your price about broke coaches in my intro.

Respekt.

Can't wait to hear/learn more from you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind In this video you...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock