The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, that's me

Braslerl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Mar 23, 2020
Germany
Hi,
I just want to write a bit, who I am:
I live in German, Bavaria.
I'm still going to school, will make my final Exams this year.
I have a part-time job since I was 13 or 14 years old at a local Computer store, repair and build PCs.
I sold League of Legends bottet accounts when I was 15, started to setup a botfarm at my Childroom. Then one account got banned and I had to refund the Buyer, after this I was thinking about make money in a "normal way", I wrote much books and tried Stock trading in a Simulator which real share prices, one two accounts. On one I near to double my "Game Money" the other was about 140% worth after 5 months. So I read more books about Stock trading, but I'm to young for it.
I'm not good at school but I got a Training (Idk What it is in English, in German it's 'Ausbildung', the think you make a few years after school).
But my Dream is to get a business.
Braslerl

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxMax

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 22, 2020
Germany
Hi,
I just want to write a bit, who I am:
I live in German, Bavaria.
I'm still going to school, will make my final Exams this year.
I have a part-time job since I was 13 or 14 years old at a local Computer store, repair and build PCs.
I sold League of Legends bottet accounts when I was 15, started to setup a botfarm at my Childroom. Then one account got banned and I had to refund the Buyer, after this I was thinking about make money in a "normal way", I wrote much books and tried Stock trading in a Simulator which real share prices, one two accounts. On one I near to double my "Game Money" the other was about 140% worth after 5 months. So I read more books about Stock trading, but I'm to young for it.
I'm not good at school but I got a Training (Idk What it is in English, in German it's 'Ausbildung', the think you make a few years after school).
But my Dream is to get a business.
Braslerl
Hello from north Germany. Love Bavaria and the mountains :)

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard! I hope you're staying safe out there.

Have you had a chance to read either book?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey and welcome to the forum :).

I also live in Germany, let me know through PM if you need advice anytime.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...