The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello my is Absy and I’m a consumer

Anything related to matters of the mind

Absy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 12, 2018
England
Step 1 in my red pill process:
As Alcoholics Anonymous tell many of my patients - it is important to acknowledge that you have a problem. Mine? I’m a consumer and dreamer.

I keep myself in great shape. This is as much to do with what I don’t do as much as what I do.
Don’t : drink, smoke, drugs or risky behaviour, eat (too much) junk
Do: sleep well , exercise 4x a week and eat a planted based diet sprinkled with good meat, eggs dairy and fish half the week

The don’ts might be more important than the dos.

Aside from two failed attempts at network marketing I’ve not had any further real attempts at business. On deep reflection, all the never ending self help books, podcasts ,TV shows , instagram quotes, YouTube success stories have tricked my brain into a nice warm feeling of optimism and accomplishment whereas in reality I’ve got nothing to be proud of in the business world. They are also huge distractions.

To begin the process I need to stop consuming and start producing because evidently what I’ve been doing hasn’t been working.

Aside from when in the gym where I need to listen to something during a workout I have stopped: LinkedIn, Facebook, TV, Radio, instagram, YouTube, snapchat, podcasts, audiobooks etc.

The aim is to detox my mind of all the noisy input so I can actually hear what I think, then produce. If I need to learn something specific then I’ll only consume that.

I won’t be on the forum posting much (or at all) as I know it will feed into my action faking cycle. I’ll aim to catch up with you guys in about 6 months with a progress report, or sooner if there are any worthwhile developments to contribute.

Do you have a problem?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.