The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Video game development is my passion and I’m making it my fast lane strategy.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me!

On Friday, April 26th, 7pm is the monthly game developer meetup for my city. I promised them a slice of my demo. They were all excited to play it last time and I didn't bring anything, my bad. This time I'm bringing something, but before that date I want to finish what I'm working on currently and put it in the game:

-Warg enemy code and animations
-Flying plant turn around animation and code
-Zone 3 vine area finished
-New portrait image
Happy birthday!

May the force be in the game :))

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 17, 2024
I’m on a 3 week streak of posting (hopefully) good posts every day on Instagram. Funny thing is I switched back to twitter from bluesky and still get more engagement there haha

My leads have grown, but I want to report about the amount once it gets 1% closer to the goal than last time I posted about the leads. Sooon.
I was on a 61 day streak of posting every day on my Instagram, and I just broke it. Depression punched me in the face, and what little I was able to create while under depression wasn’t quality enough to post in my opinion.

I think for now I’ll focus on just finishing the next stage of the demo slice for the meeting coming up. That should give me a clear goal without having to push out something for the internet every day.

I’ll go back to the instagram challenge when I have more of the demo done I think, my posts will be more quality then, too.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday, @DonyaSze !!!:love:

And good luck with your endeavors!

Keep executing the process, and success will come your way.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 17, 2024

cYn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 25, 2023
Rooting for you @DonyaSze

You know exactly what you need to do for yourself. We can only cheer for you on the sidelines.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.