The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Got an Idea and I'm getting started on my journey

Idea threads

heman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 4, 2024
Ohio
Hello,

My name is Matt. This past weekend I picked up The Millionaire Fastlane , which subsequently led me to UNSCRIPTED , which subsequently led me to this forum, which subsequently led me to Million Dollar Weekend by @noahkagan (GREAT BOOK, HIGHLY RECOMMEND).

First I would like to thank @MJ DeMarco for having created such an inspiring community, and for having outlined what I've been thinking since I was in my teens. The depressing world that awaits post college is real and it is scary. If you're still in High School, you're perfectly primed to stop the SCRIPT and get yourself and your perspectives in gear. I still feel late despite the fact I'm only 24!

I would also like to thank @noahkagan for his book Million Dollar Weekend. It has given me a lot of insight into the need part of the CENTS puzzle, as well as the importance of action. Without that, I don't think I would've stood much of a chance.

I believe I have found my idea and my niche market. I will be looking to educate small business owners and independent contractors on their Taxes! HOORAH!!!

I feel there are plenty of ways to go with this, however I believe basic principle will dictate what I do. I also think that some conversations must be had in regards to passing out financial advice, adding disclaimers and self absolving language. However, I think if my advice is general tax code, or what is clearly black and white, then I should be ok. Tax strategy is where it gets grey, and what I believe I should avoid. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DISAGREE BECAUSE THIS IS THE BASIS OF OPERATIONS: TEACHING CODE AND NOT INTERPRETING IT.

I myself was able to save a lot of money from doing my own taxes. I had them verified and everything, and ended up impressing the accountant that reviewed them.

If anyone has any insight into this please let me know, I would love to hear from you! I will hopefully returning frequently to update you on my journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...