The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'll be a Billionaire at 30.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I take zero offence from all mocking in this thread.
As Digamma said, at least I give value by giving opportunities for you to mock me.
You enjoy it, don't you? Well, I enjoy it too...
Oh, well, it's all in good fun. Also, I was mocking the intention police, not you ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EarlChanges

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 30, 2015
Philippines
I want to counter for people who hates Victor Pride. You don't get it do you?

Here's a few reasons why people love him:
1.) He is really a no-bullshit guy, isn't afraid to expose where he get his income (detailed one here:"https://boldanddetermined.com/how-i-make-10k-per-month-online/"). To me that's gold, anyone here want to expose their source of income w/ details? Of course not. One might "steal it". >.>

2.) Most of the things he actually said are true (note: most of it). Like the things in 3rd world countries. (Proof: I'm living in one right now)
He says the truth, it hurts, but it's the truth and he has to say it to some ignorant Americans who think they are not blessed with what they have right now.

3.) He really gets people fired up w/ every blog. As Digamma said "
But I think his writing is sloppy,
", it's actually great because we can read it easily (notice how few his paragraphs are?) He's not your typical blogger.

4.) He exposes the truth about bodybuilders (the limit of a natural physique) that here in MFL, only Victor and MJ (and other gym experts) would have known.

5.) Victor lives the life he wants. i think all us here aim for the same things. That's what his blog is all about, to inspire the millennials and people in about his age (i'm just 22). Also, every article he wrotes gives his audience some MENTAL TOUGHNESS.

FINAL SAY: I don't see him as a God (of course it's ridiculous), rather a person like MJ who tells the truth and give the audience that they really
came here for. INFORMATION. He's not perfect. A cocky, sexist, whatever. But his shit works, compared to meaningless, cliche business blogs that we see in the internet, i'd rather see something new, and something truthful.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Bumped to [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG] ...

Adeoluwa Adejumo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Oct 31, 2017
I too ended up here through Bold and Determined but pretty much outgrew his blog the second I read MFL.
Many of his blog posts, on which he built his readership that he later sold his books to, is basically MFL in layman terms. Which isn't bad, the guy found a niche and used it. However the fact that he completely neglects the Commandment of Entry is what irks me.
He just tells you to do what you love, do it good, and put in the hours and eventually it'll fall into place instead of trying to find a need. It's a bloody huge gamble if you ask me.

entry can be interpreted in several ways, as a newb entrepreneur you start out shittier than everyone else...

whatever you do should be maybe easy enough for you and well ignored by others... its pretty unrealistic you will develop that cancer drug patent or raise $20,000,000 in funding or have that super genius skill or experience/relationships others dont have that'll give u a moat

anyone could've built instagram/facebook ... the barrier to entry is exactly a kid ,internet & pc

CENTS should be treated as a soft framework of how to think not exactly what to do

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Are you a billionaire now? How's it going for you sir?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas