The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mindset Billionaire

Anything related to investing, including crypto

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you very intelligent and amazing people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and in good spirits.

I have always run small businesses with 1 - 2 people mainly based in web marketing, which i enjoy. However i have always dreamed of scaling things up and becoming a billionaire. I would like in the future to help put more money into the early detection and cure of cancer. I kindly wondered please if anyone could recommend any books please on how to become a billionaire? I know the whole mindset has to be different and if i remember correctly even Warren Buffett did not simply buy stocks at low prices, he negotiated deals with businesses through his reputation. I am interested to really read up on the real work and mindset required to become a billionaire. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i hope you have an amazing life and achieve all your goals. All the very best to you and take care.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Hello you very intelligent and amazing people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and in good spirits.

I have always run small businesses with 1 - 2 people mainly based in web marketing, which i enjoy. However i have always dreamed of scaling things up and becoming a billionaire. I would like in the future to help put more money into the early detection and cure of cancer. I kindly wondered please if anyone could recommend any books please on how to become a billionaire? I know the whole mindset has to be different and if i remember correctly even Warren Buffett did not simply buy stocks at low prices, he negotiated deals with businesses through his reputation. I am interested to really read up on the real work and mindset required to become a billionaire. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i hope you have an amazing life and achieve all your goals. All the very best to you and take care.
Why? Why a billionaire? What would your life look like? What would you do with that kind of money? What in your life would you be trading for that kind of wealth?

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Donald Trump has got some books.

Bill Gates has got some too. And there may be others.

What makes you think you can be a billionaire?

@Envision has a thread on here and he is really killing.

I think you want the red pill. Some 12 step program and voilà, you're a billionaire.

Provide Value to billions or in billions. That's the whole thing discussed by @MJ DeMarco.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
The Billionaire Fastlane by JM Medarco
Just read the Billionaire Fastlane and it totally changed my mindset on everything and now I have 4 lambos parked in my driveway, thank you so much JM!!!!

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Uh? For what end?
Just read the Billionaire Fastlane and it totally changed my mindset on everything and now I have 4 lambos parked in my driveway, thank you so much JM!!!!
Uh? For what end?

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Sorry loser, I just finished the Trillionaire HOV lane by DJ MeDacro and now I drive a monster truck (hybrid of course) that uses 4 seperate lamborghinis as the wheels.
Now I'm back on this forum to learn how to use even more web marketing and SMMA'ing to add a couple other cool 0's onto my net worth and buy Greenland and do what Donald Trump could not... make it green again.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
Sorry loser, I just finished the Trillionaire HOV lane by DJ MeDacro and now I drive a monster truck (hybrid of course) that uses 4 seperate lamborghinis as the wheels.
Now I'm back on this forum to learn how to use even more web marketing and SMMA'ing to add a couple other cool 0's onto my net worth and buy Greenland and do what Donald Trump could not... make it green again.
What a peasant I read the Quadrillionare Light Speed Ultra Lane by my favorite guru MM JeDorca. With my newfound knowledge in dropshipping, MLMs and SMMAs I quickly made a quadrillion dollars this week. I now have 20 mansions and 200 hypercars. I'm buying earth as we speak Thanks JD!!!

Last edited:

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I am dying at this whole thread rn

I hope MJ sees this

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hope you have thr patience to wait anywhere between 30-40 years that seems to be the average amount of time to create a billion dollar company of any sort. Wish you all the best, Z.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What a peasant I read the Quadrillionare Light Speed Ultra Lane by my favorite guru MM JeDorca. With my newfound knowledge in dropshipping, MLMs and SMAAs I quickly made a quadrillion dollars this week. I now have 20 mansions and 200 hypercars. I'm buying earth as we speak Thanks JD!!!
Earth… Pft. That’s tasteless. There’s some giant gold asteroid that’s worth way more than Earth.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Y
Earth… Pft. That’s tasteless. There’s some giant gold asteroid that’s worth way more than Earth.

You boys and your little dreams… I got me a Camaro!
IMG_0995.jpeg

Don’t be jealous. If you work hard at that mindset, by the time you hit 65 you can buy one too (on payments).

:)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
What a peasant I read the Quadrillionare Light Speed Ultra Lane by my favorite guru MM JeDorca. With my newfound knowledge in dropshipping, MLMs and SMAAs I quickly made a quadrillion dollars this week. I now have 20 mansions and 200 hypercars. I'm buying earth as we speak Thanks JD!!!
Child's play. I've read the Infintillionaire Parsec Intergalactic Starway by the universal theoligan JJJMMMDemocca, and now I have multiple quintillion figure dropshipping stores across the orion nebula. I am currently on my way through the bootes void on the millenium falcon travelling beyond the speed of smma gurus running away after you paid for their 7 figure course

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
It's possible this guy hasn't read any of MJ book and just stumbled upon this forum and very new to this.

It's also possible that he is just talking about his dream just like we did in our teens.

Let's cut some slack for him.

OP, bro, please go and read the book, Unscripted first, then the millionaire fastlane , by the owner of this forum.

After that, come again here and read atleast 5-10 GOLD threads here.

Then recreate your intro thread with your new found knowledge and inspiration.

Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.