The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
G

Guest75437

Hello everyone,

My name is Linda, and I am a 17 years old student from South Korea.
I am currently in 12th grade and I will be graduating from a high school in the U.S. in five months! (Yay!)

I would like to tell you guys why I decided to join this forum.

About two weeks ago, I traveled to Miami for the first time in my life to celebrate my sister's college graduation.
The experience I had in Miami has been valuable to me because it has expanded my vision and inspired me in a very unique way.
Here is my story about how Miami has expanded my vision and inspired me:
I have always been desiring to live in luxurious houses. I mean, ultra-high-end houses that cost million dollars to purchase.
I would not say that my family is not rich. To be honest, I live in a nice and spacious house surrounded by a nice neighborhood.
Anyways, because I have such a big desire to live in luxurious houses, I usually look up on YouTube to get the idea of luxurious houses.
Fortunately, I was able to seize several opportunities to look around the luxury properties in Miami. I went to six different properties and two of them were $27M and $17M ultra-high-end houses.
First of all, I have experience contacting one of the luxury real estate agents for a house tour a few years ago, but he simply ignored my request. Which I can understand. I do not have any ability to purchase a million-dollar house right now, and people do not want to waste their valuable time for a person like me. However, this time was different. I met a luxury real estate agent who granted my request and showed me around several properties.
I was very amazed by the fact that the world is bigger than I can ever imagine. The houses were designed by a famous architect and interior designer, very contemporary, had a private yacht dock, and more. I have never seen houses like those in my 17 years of life.
Going to Miami was a turning point in my life. It gave me driving forces to have big goals in my life.

"Doing something is always better than doing nothing."

By joining this forum, I would like to walk closer to my Miami dreams. Thank you very much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Seeing what is out there and what you want to aim for and achieve is invaluable. Keep focused on that and finding a way to serve people to make the money to do it and the dream can be yours.

Just make sure to hold tightly on it because it'll be a bumpy road and you're going to need that clear vision to get past the many obstacles that will stand in your way.

Good luck and welcome!

G

Guest75437

Seeing what is out there and what you want to aim for and achieve is invaluable. Keep focused on that and finding a way to serve people to make the money to do it and the dream can be yours.

Just make sure to hold tightly on it because it'll be a bumpy road and you're going to need that clear vision to get past the many obstacles that will stand in your way.

Good luck and welcome!
Imgal,

Thank you for your valuable advice!
As you mentioned, I will make sure to get prepared for my rough journey. I strongly believe that I will be able to eventually achieving my dreams.
I am looking forward to hearing more advice from you!

Best,

Linda

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey and welcome to the forum :)

Great that you know exactly what you want, if you stick with it all the way through, there is nothing that can stop you from getting it!

Do you have any plans on what your financial vehicle / business idea will be to get there?

Looking forward to hear your plans for 2020 and wish u a great start into the new year!

G

Guest75437

Hey and welcome to the forum :)

Great that you know exactly what you want, if you stick with it all the way through, there is nothing that can stop you from getting it!

Do you have any plans on what your financial vehicle / business idea will be to get there?

Looking forward to hear your plans for 2020 and wish u a great start into the new year!
Hey!

First of all, nice to meet you!

I have some reselling business experience since I was 9 years old. I first started my reselling business by saving some money and purchasing electronic devices (I started having an interest in technology since when I was 8). Every time when I purchased new electronics, I mastered the manuals by myself by using those devices and sold them at a higher price on the internet market without anyone’s assistance. I actually made profits that worth about $2500 until I turned 11. Through this experience, I learned some marketing strategies and communicational skills.

Now, as I grew up, I have realized that I will not be able to make huge profits with a reselling business. However, with the lessons I learned through that experience, I am confident about making any business successful. In Fall 2020, I will be studying at college, and I will be taking some entrepreneurship courses. My plan for 2020 is to gain more knowledge about economics and find some good business ideas.

Happy Early New Year!

Best,

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
Reading this invoked memories of when I visited the mansions in Newport, RI, back in college. It was also around the time I first read The Millionaire Fastlane . The Breakers, Rosecliff, and Marble House (all worth a quick Google, and a visit if you ever find yourself in Rhode Island) were eye-opening.

Welcome to the forum.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hello everyone,

My name is Linda, and I am a 17 years old student from South Korea.
I am currently in 12th grade and I will be graduating from a high school in the U.S. in five months! (Yay!)

I would like to tell you guys why I decided to join this forum.

About two weeks ago, I traveled to Miami for the first time in my life to celebrate my sister's college graduation.
The experience I had in Miami has been valuable to me because it has expanded my vision and inspired me in a very unique way.
Here is my story about how Miami has expanded my vision and inspired me:
I have always been desiring to live in luxurious houses. I mean, ultra-high-end houses that cost million dollars to purchase.
I would not say that my family is not rich. To be honest, I live in a nice and spacious house surrounded by a nice neighborhood.
Anyways, because I have such a big desire to live in luxurious houses, I usually look up on YouTube to get the idea of luxurious houses.
Fortunately, I was able to seize several opportunities to look around the luxury properties in Miami. I went to six different properties and two of them were $27M and $17M ultra-high-end houses.
First of all, I have experience contacting one of the luxury real estate agents for a house tour a few years ago, but he simply ignored my request. Which I can understand. I do not have any ability to purchase a million-dollar house right now, and people do not want to waste their valuable time for a person like me. However, this time was different. I met a luxury real estate agent who granted my request and showed me around several properties.
I was very amazed by the fact that the world is bigger than I can ever imagine. The houses were designed by a famous architect and interior designer, very contemporary, had a private yacht dock, and more. I have never seen houses like those in my 17 years of life.
Going to Miami was a turning point in my life. It gave me driving forces to have big goals in my life.

"Doing something is always better than doing nothing."

By joining this forum, I would like to walk closer to my Miami dreams. Thank you very much.
Hey and welcome! I'm 17 too, we can collab if you want!

G

Guest75437

Reading this invoked memories of when I visited the mansions in Newport, RI, back in college. It was also around the time I first read The Millionaire Fastlane . The Breakers, Rosecliff, and Marble House (all worth a quick Google, and a visit if you ever find yourself in Rhode Island) were eye-opening.

Welcome to the forum.
Hey there!

I would definitely love to visit some mansions in Rhode Island! I think it is very interesting that we have similar memories.
Nice to meet you.

Best,

Linda

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!