G
Guest75437
Guest
Hello everyone,
My name is Linda, and I am a 17 years old student from South Korea.
I am currently in 12th grade and I will be graduating from a high school in the U.S. in five months! (Yay!)
I would like to tell you guys why I decided to join this forum.
About two weeks ago, I traveled to Miami for the first time in my life to celebrate my sister's college graduation.
The experience I had in Miami has been valuable to me because it has expanded my vision and inspired me in a very unique way.
Here is my story about how Miami has expanded my vision and inspired me:
I have always been desiring to live in luxurious houses. I mean, ultra-high-end houses that cost million dollars to purchase.
I would not say that my family is not rich. To be honest, I live in a nice and spacious house surrounded by a nice neighborhood.
Anyways, because I have such a big desire to live in luxurious houses, I usually look up on YouTube to get the idea of luxurious houses.
Fortunately, I was able to seize several opportunities to look around the luxury properties in Miami. I went to six different properties and two of them were $27M and $17M ultra-high-end houses.
First of all, I have experience contacting one of the luxury real estate agents for a house tour a few years ago, but he simply ignored my request. Which I can understand. I do not have any ability to purchase a million-dollar house right now, and people do not want to waste their valuable time for a person like me. However, this time was different. I met a luxury real estate agent who granted my request and showed me around several properties.
I was very amazed by the fact that the world is bigger than I can ever imagine. The houses were designed by a famous architect and interior designer, very contemporary, had a private yacht dock, and more. I have never seen houses like those in my 17 years of life.
Going to Miami was a turning point in my life. It gave me driving forces to have big goals in my life.
"Doing something is always better than doing nothing."
By joining this forum, I would like to walk closer to my Miami dreams. Thank you very much.
My name is Linda, and I am a 17 years old student from South Korea.
I am currently in 12th grade and I will be graduating from a high school in the U.S. in five months! (Yay!)
I would like to tell you guys why I decided to join this forum.
About two weeks ago, I traveled to Miami for the first time in my life to celebrate my sister's college graduation.
The experience I had in Miami has been valuable to me because it has expanded my vision and inspired me in a very unique way.
Here is my story about how Miami has expanded my vision and inspired me:
I have always been desiring to live in luxurious houses. I mean, ultra-high-end houses that cost million dollars to purchase.
I would not say that my family is not rich. To be honest, I live in a nice and spacious house surrounded by a nice neighborhood.
Anyways, because I have such a big desire to live in luxurious houses, I usually look up on YouTube to get the idea of luxurious houses.
Fortunately, I was able to seize several opportunities to look around the luxury properties in Miami. I went to six different properties and two of them were $27M and $17M ultra-high-end houses.
First of all, I have experience contacting one of the luxury real estate agents for a house tour a few years ago, but he simply ignored my request. Which I can understand. I do not have any ability to purchase a million-dollar house right now, and people do not want to waste their valuable time for a person like me. However, this time was different. I met a luxury real estate agent who granted my request and showed me around several properties.
I was very amazed by the fact that the world is bigger than I can ever imagine. The houses were designed by a famous architect and interior designer, very contemporary, had a private yacht dock, and more. I have never seen houses like those in my 17 years of life.
Going to Miami was a turning point in my life. It gave me driving forces to have big goals in my life.
"Doing something is always better than doing nothing."
By joining this forum, I would like to walk closer to my Miami dreams. Thank you very much.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
