• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello from France !

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by fsromain, Nov 5, 2018.

1. fsromain

fsromain New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hey everyone,
    First of all, sorry for the many english faults you will see on my post, I am french and it's not always easy :)

So I am Romain, french student of 20. I study economy in univeristy (University is free in France ever I would have stop that ^^).
    I really started to learn english with the bomb named "The Millionaire Fastlane" writen by MJ. Before that I already read many books of financial freedom but always in french.
    The Millionaire Fastlane change my life and perceptions, like 99% of readers I guess aha.

I looked first at investing in stock, principally in Penny Stock, but there is too many risk and you can controle everything on it so I stopped.

Since 2 years I study Real Estate, I think that it's the best way to create a confortable wealth and living, by have some rentals properties and also make some fix and flip. In this domain I already read many books like "The Book on Flipping Homes", "How to Find, Fix and Sell Houses for Profit", the two books of Manny Khoshbin (his last book, "Driven", is really great, many talk about philosophy exactly like "Unscripted")

I really love Real Estate because it's a sector where you can control many things. When you know the recipe you can't have troubles with it. For example, like anything, you earn money at the buying etape, then you can and need add value to your properties and with that you can make strong incomes.

More, with RE you don't need to take many risk with your own money, you can use leverage and of course you can do multiple operations at once.

Ever, as a student I can't invest now in Real Estate (Since few months I am thinking about stop school for get a job for get a loan and then invest in RE), so I check about others ways for make money, principally flip (luxury watches flip, asvantage : it's exactly the same work as in Real Estate) and Dropshipping too. I already have few websites of Dropshipping, I don't think it's the best way for make money so I am not sure I will continue that.

If there is some french people, or some real estate investors/flipper Etc... Reply me, it will be amazing to talk with you ;)

Thanks you,

2. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    How about having your own product instead of drop shipping?

3. Jeff Noel

Jeff Noel Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,871
    You mean white labelling or his own product from the ground up ?

Welcome to the forum Romain. Just so you know, The Millionaire Fastlane is now available in French (I ordered it right away): https://www.amazon.fr/Lautoroute-millionnaire-voie-express-richesse/dp/2849334650/

It could be useful if some of your friends or family is not used to reading English content and books.

4. sparechange

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    His own product of course, true fastlane :)

Jeff Noel likes this.
  5. fsromain

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Yes it will be so much better, dropshipping has too many drawback, but I really don't know what kind of product to dev ... And I need admit that I focus more on real estate aha

sparechange likes this.
  6. fsromain

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Yeah I see it on Instagram and want offer it to my mom for Christmas :)

7. sparechange

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    Start with a product you think needs improvement

8. fsromain

Rep Bank:
    $41
    You mean a product that already exist and then add value on it ?
    Can be awesome of course, just need to find the right product, add value, copyright it etc...

sparechange likes this.
  9. sparechange

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    Yes, it could be anything.

10. fsromain

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Yes brillant idea, I will keep that in mind

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.