What's new

Hello from France !

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fsromain

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 114%
Hey everyone,
First of all, sorry for the many english faults you will see on my post, I am french and it's not always easy :)

So I am Romain, french student of 20. I study economy in univeristy (University is free in France ever I would have stop that ^^).
I really started to learn english with the bomb named "The Millionaire Fastlane " writen by MJ. Before that I already read many books of financial freedom but always in french.
The Millionaire Fastlane change my life and perceptions, like 99% of readers I guess aha.

I looked first at investing in stock, principally in Penny Stock, but there is too many risk and you can controle everything on it so I stopped.

Since 2 years I study Real Estate, I think that it's the best way to create a confortable wealth and living, by have some rentals properties and also make some fix and flip. In this domain I already read many books like "The Book on Flipping Homes", "How to Find, Fix and Sell Houses for Profit", the two books of Manny Khoshbin (his last book, "Driven", is really great, many talk about philosophy exactly like "Unscripted ")

I really love Real Estate because it's a sector where you can control many things. When you know the recipe you can't have troubles with it. For example, like anything, you earn money at the buying etape, then you can and need add value to your properties and with that you can make strong incomes.

More, with RE you don't need to take many risk with your own money, you can use leverage and of course you can do multiple operations at once.

Ever, as a student I can't invest now in Real Estate (Since few months I am thinking about stop school for get a job for get a loan and then invest in RE), so I check about others ways for make money, principally flip (luxury watches flip, asvantage : it's exactly the same work as in Real Estate) and Dropshipping too. I already have few websites of Dropshipping, I don't think it's the best way for make money so I am not sure I will continue that.

If there is some french people, or some real estate investors/flipper Etc... Reply me, it will be amazing to talk with you ;)

Thanks you,
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jux ecuav jewoph zuas uxp qsufadv optvief ug fsuq tjoqqoph?
 
Jot uxp qsufadv ug duasti, vsai getvmepi :)
 
Jux ecuav jewoph zuas uxp qsufadv optvief ug fsuq tjoqqoph?

Zit ov xomm ci tu nadj civvis, fsuqtjoqqoph jet vuu nepz fsexcedl, cav O siemmz fup'v lpux xjev lopf ug qsufadv vu fiw ... Epf O piif efnov vjev O gudat nusi up siem itvevi eje
 
Zua niep xjovi mecimmoph us jot uxp qsufadv gsun vji hsuapf aq ?

Ximduni vu vji gusan Suneop. Katv tu zua lpux, Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ot pux eweomecmi op Gsipdj (O usfisif ov sohjv exez): jvvqt://xxx.enebup.gs/Meavusuavi-nommouppeosi-wuoi-iyqsitt-sodjitti/fq/2849334650/

Ov duamf ci atigam og tuni ug zuas gsoipft us genomz ot puv atif vu siefoph Iphmotj dupvipv epf cuult.

Ziej O tii ov up Optvehsen epf xepv uggis ov vu nz nun gus Djsotvnet :)
 
Tvesv xovj e qsufadv zua vjopl piift onqsuwinipv
 
Tvesv xovj e qsufadv zua vjopl piift onqsuwinipv

Zua niep e qsufadv vjev emsiefz iyotv epf vjip eff wemai up ov ?
Dep ci exituni ug duasti, katv piif vu gopf vji sohjv qsufadv, eff wemai, duqzsohjv ov ivd...
 
Zit, ov duamf ci epzvjoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom