The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

fsromain

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 4, 2018
Hey everyone,
First of all, sorry for the many english faults you will see on my post, I am french and it's not always easy :)

So I am Romain, french student of 20. I study economy in univeristy (University is free in France ever I would have stop that ^^).
I really started to learn english with the bomb named "The Millionaire Fastlane " writen by MJ. Before that I already read many books of financial freedom but always in french.
The Millionaire Fastlane change my life and perceptions, like 99% of readers I guess aha.

I looked first at investing in stock, principally in Penny Stock, but there is too many risk and you can controle everything on it so I stopped.

Since 2 years I study Real Estate, I think that it's the best way to create a confortable wealth and living, by have some rentals properties and also make some fix and flip. In this domain I already read many books like "The Book on Flipping Homes", "How to Find, Fix and Sell Houses for Profit", the two books of Manny Khoshbin (his last book, "Driven", is really great, many talk about philosophy exactly like "Unscripted ")

I really love Real Estate because it's a sector where you can control many things. When you know the recipe you can't have troubles with it. For example, like anything, you earn money at the buying etape, then you can and need add value to your properties and with that you can make strong incomes.

More, with RE you don't need to take many risk with your own money, you can use leverage and of course you can do multiple operations at once.

Ever, as a student I can't invest now in Real Estate (Since few months I am thinking about stop school for get a job for get a loan and then invest in RE), so I check about others ways for make money, principally flip (luxury watches flip, asvantage : it's exactly the same work as in Real Estate) and Dropshipping too. I already have few websites of Dropshipping, I don't think it's the best way for make money so I am not sure I will continue that.

If there is some french people, or some real estate investors/flipper Etc... Reply me, it will be amazing to talk with you ;)

Thanks you,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
How about having your own product instead of drop shipping?

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
His own product of course, true fastlane :)

fsromain

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 4, 2018

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Start with a product you think needs improvement

fsromain

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 4, 2018
Start with a product you think needs improvement

You mean a product that already exist and then add value on it ?
Can be awesome of course, just need to find the right product, add value, copyright it etc...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Yes, it could be anything.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.