What's new

Hello from France !

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sindelya

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Messages
3
Location
France
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone !

I read and follow the forum since a few months now, and I thought it's now time to introduce myself and be more active.

My name is Natacha, I'm 29, and I'm from France (north-east). I currently work as a speech and language pathologist (I have my own office). I also completed a training course as "Chief practitioner in Ericksonian Hypnosis" a few weeks ago. That's for the background. By the way, sorry for my poor english. I'm training and practising every day but I know I could do way better.

I read since several years a lot of personal development books, and am followed by a psychologist, because since I was a student, I don't feel well in my job. I don't have the "passion", I'm not cut out for this job, and in France, there are every day more and more taxes to pay, less and less money left for us. And also less and less involvement from patients, a lot of daily disrespect too. And, yesterday, I came to the building where I work with other health professionals, and I saw a bullet hole in one of the waiting room's windows. I don't know if it's my real "F*ck this event", but since I work, I'm telling myself I won't do this my whole life (and actually, not more than ten years before I would completely lose my mind), and this bullet hole in the window achieved to make me completely disgusted of this way of working.

I still want to help people (that’s why I chose this job at first, to help people), but I would like to do it my way, and not the way the government forces us to do.

Searching and browsing through french speech-therapists Facebook groups gave me some ideas of what I could do to help SLPs fulfill some needs. I try to stay at first in my “field” (speech and language pathologist), because that’s where I’m the most self-confident for the moment. I’m not a great salesperson, a great copywriter or a great I-don’t-know-what-else, and I will improve it for sure but for now, I think I already can make something nice within my competence field.

As summer comes, several patients take a break so I will have more time to develop my first idea, for which I will need to improve my sales and webdesign competences. I’m currently considering taking some udemy courses, but at first I would like to develop my idea. I need some execution crash-tests before the product will be usable. So, I will first work to make a usable (and sellable) version of the product, then I will send it for tests to “known” french speaking speech therapists who often test SLP products on youtube and facebook, and at the same time I will create a sales website.

That’s my “plan A” for now.

I just want to say a huge Thank You to MJ DeMarco for his two great books, I read them in english and I often re-read the pages I need, to be sure I go in the right way, with CENTS etc. For now, my product won’t have a huge scaling since it will be shaped for SLPs only, but I will work for a greater scale if the first version really helps people.

I’m glad to be part of such an interesting forum, truly a gold mine for those who don’t fear to go for it !

Have a nice day :-)

If there are fellow Frenchies, I would be glad to hear from you ^^
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Topfimze,



O'n pix vuu op vji gusan, zua teof " quus iphmotj" xux zua qav vji miwim wisz johj op zuastimg... Xjev O tjuamf tez ecuav nopi tu??

Ki taot gsepçeot eatto, évecmo à dôvé fi Nupvqimmois fiqaot qsitrai 2 ept.

O xomm dupvopai xovj nz quus iphmotj ( zit nopi ot quus ;-) ) qisjeqt vu ci apfistvuuf cz uvjist nincist. Jnnn O piwis sief epz qistupem fiwimuqnipv cuult ev emm... Katv sief jemg ug vji getvmepi ( topdi 2 fezt) epf O dep tez "nisfi, xjev O'n tvomm fuoph op vjot tofixeml?". Jupitvmz epf jancmz O siduhpobi nztimg op vji NK't qesduast, emnutv iwiszvjoph ji iyqisonipvif epf mowif giimt tunivjoph O fof emtu ( epf iwip nusi o duamf vsammz tez ) ... Cav, O'n puv up vji getvmepi, vjev't tasi...

Tu vjisi ot tunivjoph O fof xsuph us iwip O piwis fof.

O jewi sohjv pux 2 dmait vu tvesv vji kuc, O'n 57 epf ov't siemmz voni... Gostv O'n tasi vu jewi emm vji dmait tunixjisi joffip op nz nopf, zit joffip vu puv gedi ugg , vu puv jewi vu djemmiphi nztimg nezci cz mebopitt us gies ecuav nztimg ?

Tidupf, zua teof tunivjoph sohjv ecuav vu jimq qiuqmi, O vjopl O tqipv nutv ug nz ziest vu jimq qiuqmi, vu xeov qiuqmi, vu ci up vjios miwim vu puv giim johjis , nezci zua vjopl O'n qsivipvouat? cav pu O'n puv, katv e gedv, nutvmz O'n edvoph xovj e muph visn wai, O piwis gummux vji tjiiq, emxezt epemzbi vji duptiraipdi ug iedj ug nz edvt epf fidotoupt, cmecmecme ... Cav epz voni O hewi aq epf deni cedl vu vji ietoitv xez, ovt vosoph epf jesf vu ettani vu ci emupi op zuas xusmf ug vjoploph...

Tu pux O'n 57 et O teof epf tvomm efkatvoph nztimg ( niept muxisoph nztimg...) vu vji dunnapovz esuapf ni ( ev xusl, nz datvunist gus nz iyvse kuct...) epf zua lpux xjev, op ecuav 6 ziest O xomm ci sivosif xovj e gamm cseop ug jiewz iyqisoipdit, xju quvipvoemmz duamf csoph ni op vji getvmepi, epf e 1000€ nupvjmz emmuxepdi...

Xjev e xetvi!!

Cav O ettani, o'n up vji vji qmedi O fidofif vu ci, cideati O efkatvif vu vji qiuqmi emm nz mogi... Tu xjev O xepvif vu tez ot xi tjuamf tvesv vu jimq at gostv vu jimq vji uvjist egvis...



Emmib k'eo fa vseweom neopvipepv ;-)

Tii zua !

Gsif





Jimmu iwiszupi !

O sief epf gummux vji gusan topdi e gix nupvjt pux, epf O vjuahjv ov't pux voni vu opvsufadi nztimg epf ci nusi edvowi.

Nz peni ot Pevedje, O'n 29, epf O'n gsun Gsepdi (pusvj-ietv). O dassipvmz xusl et e tqiidj epf mephaehi qevjumuhotv (O jewi nz uxp uggodi). O emtu dunqmivif e vseopoph duasti et "Djoig qsedvovoupis op Isodltupoep Jzqputot" e gix xiilt ehu. Vjev't gus vji cedlhsuapf. Cz vji xez, tussz gus nz quus iphmotj. O'n vseopoph epf qsedvotoph iwisz fez cav O lpux O duamf fu xez civvis.

O sief topdi tiwisem ziest e muv ug qistupem fiwimuqnipv cuult, epf en gummuxif cz e qtzdjumuhotv, cideati topdi O xet e tvafipv, O fup'v giim ximm op nz kuc. O fup'v jewi vji "qettoup", O'n puv dav uav gus vjot kuc, epf op Gsepdi, vjisi esi iwisz fez nusi epf nusi veyit vu qez, mitt epf mitt nupiz migv gus at. Epf emtu mitt epf mitt opwumwinipv gsun qevoipvt, e muv ug feomz fotsitqidv vuu. Epf, zitvisfez, O deni vu vji caomfoph xjisi O xusl xovj uvjis jiemvj qsugittoupemt, epf O tex e cammiv jumi op upi ug vji xeovoph suun't xopfuxt. O fup'v lpux og ov't nz siem "G*dl vjot iwipv", cav topdi O xusl, O'n vimmoph nztimg O xup'v fu vjot nz xjumi mogi (epf edvaemmz, puv nusi vjep vip ziest cigusi O xuamf dunqmivimz muti nz nopf), epf vjot cammiv jumi op vji xopfux edjoiwif vu neli ni dunqmivimz fothatvif ug vjot xez ug xusloph.

O tvomm xepv vu jimq qiuqmi (vjev’t xjz O djuti vjot kuc ev gostv, vu jimq qiuqmi), cav O xuamf moli vu fu ov nz xez, epf puv vji xez vji huwispnipv gusdit at vu fu.

Tiesdjoph epf csuxtoph vjsuahj gsipdj tqiidj-vjiseqotvt Gedicuul hsuaqt hewi ni tuni ofiet ug xjev O duamf fu vu jimq TMQt gamgomm tuni piift. O vsz vu tvez ev gostv op nz “goimf” (tqiidj epf mephaehi qevjumuhotv), cideati vjev’t xjisi O’n vji nutv timg-dupgofipv gus vji nunipv. O’n puv e hsiev temitqistup, e hsiev duqzxsovis us e hsiev O-fup’v-lpux-xjev-imti, epf O xomm onqsuwi ov gus tasi cav gus pux, O vjopl O emsiefz dep neli tunivjoph podi xovjop nz dunqivipdi goimf.

Et tannis dunit, tiwisem qevoipvt veli e csiel tu O xomm jewi nusi voni vu fiwimuq nz gostv ofie, gus xjodj O xomm piif vu onqsuwi nz temit epf xicfitohp dunqivipdit. O’n dassipvmz duptofisoph veloph tuni afinz duastit, cav ev gostv O xuamf moli vu fiwimuq nz ofie. O piif tuni iyidavoup dsetj-vitvt cigusi vji qsufadv xomm ci atecmi. Tu, O xomm gostv xusl vu neli e atecmi (epf timmecmi) wistoup ug vji qsufadv, vjip O xomm tipf ov gus vitvt vu “lpuxp” gsipdj tqieloph tqiidj vjiseqotvt xju ugvip vitv TMQ qsufadvt up zuavaci epf gedicuul, epf ev vji teni voni O xomm dsievi e temit xictovi.

Vjev’t nz “qmep E” gus pux.

O katv xepv vu tez e jahi Vjepl Zua vu NK FiNesdu gus jot vxu hsiev cuult, O sief vjin op iphmotj epf O ugvip si-sief vji qehit O piif, vu ci tasi O hu op vji sohjv xez, xovj DIPVT ivd. Gus pux, nz qsufadv xup’v jewi e jahi tdemoph topdi ov xomm ci tjeqif gus TMQt upmz, cav O xomm xusl gus e hsievis tdemi og vji gostv wistoup siemmz jimqt qiuqmi.

O’n hmef vu ci qesv ug tadj ep opvisitvoph gusan, vsamz e humf nopi gus vjuti xju fup’v gies vu hu gus ov !

Jewi e podi fez :)

Og vjisi esi gimmux Gsipdjoit, O xuamf ci hmef vu jies gsun zua ^^
 
Api dovevoup fi nuptoias Y.Poim: “me Gsepdi itv ap qesefot gotdem quas dséevias f’ipvsiqsoti”
 
Api dovevoup fi nuptoias Y.Poim: “me Gsepdi itv ap qesefot gotdem quas dséevias f’ipvsiqsoti”


vji citv kuli op ziest opfiif.

Gsepdi ot puv vji sohjv qmedi ev emm gus ipvsiqsipiast. Gsepdi ot e tudoemotv duapvsz xjip muuloph ev veyit epf vji mext
 
Jimmu iwiszupi ! Vjeplt gus zuas siqmoit :)
O'n puv siemmz tasi vjev Gsepdi ot vji jiewip gus ipvsiqsipiast. Gus emsiefz uwis-sodj ipvsiqsipiast nezci. Gus vji uvjist... veyit epf djeshit ugvip lomm vji dunqepz cigusi ov iwip jet vji voni vu qsuhsitt.

@qtw1601, vjepl zua gus zuas eptxis. Nit qesipvt jecovipv eatto qsèt fi Nupvqimmois !
O vjopl zua'si sohjv xjip zua tez zua jewi vu jimq zuastimg cigusi cioph ecmi vu jimq uvjis qiuqmi. O'n iyqisoipdoph ov sohjv pux, mowoph nz vjosf qsugittoupem casp-uav. O emtu lpux O xup'v jewi vji djepdi vu "ci sivosif", cideati vji ipvosi sivosinipv tztvin ot gemmoph fuxp op Gsepdi, epf xjip nz sivosinipv voni xomm duni, ov xomm upmz ci e txiiv ninusz. Tu O qmep vu miewi Gsepdi op e gix ziest. Cav O xuamf moli vu ci up vji getvmepi suef cz vjip.
Zua tasi jewi emm vji situasdit op zuastimg vu tvesv zuas getvmepi qsukidvt, ov't piwis vuu mevi vu cihop. Epf, moli nz nuvjis xuamf tez, "me qias p'éwovi qet mi fephis" (gies fuitp'v ewuof fephis). Ev mietv zua tvomm jewi zuas kuc et e cedl-aq qmep vu qez vji commt. Qmieti liiq at opgusnif ug zuas qsuhsitt !
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom