The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
Hey Levin! Welcome to TFLF :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you wrote I understand that you have finished mandatory school, but not high school, right?

I'm from Italy, and here you must go to school until you are 16 (compulsory schooling) no matter what grade you're in.

If it's the same in Switzerland, then I'd suggest you keep going to school until you finish high school and get your diploma. You would miss out on a lot of opportunities and experiences that you can have only during that period of your life. And I know that it sounds like a waste of time, but believe me, it's not!

If it's not the same, do you mind explaining to us what happens after the 2-year high school? What are the possibilities, other than dropping out and work? :)

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
Hey @Vairavan
Sure I have an idea
1. continuing investing at the stock market
2. continuing and expanding my partnerships where I manage other peoples money for a fee
3. scale my print on demand business on platforms like amazon, shopify, Redbubble and so on

I can't comment on 1 and 2.
For POD,if you can answer this questions I can give my 2 cents:
Is it your own design or you get your designs from freelancers?
Have you sold anything? What is your traffic source?
Do you have enough margin to cover the traffic costs?

Last edited:

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Hey Levin,
I'm happy to see a person even younger than me.
First of all I can understand that you don't like school because I hate it aswell.
We learn things that we won't need in our life and we don't even get paid.
But you have to do your A-Levels not for yourself but for your future. Under 18 it's really hard to open up a buisness in europe and you can use the time to go to school and develop a skill which is marketable, or even better come up with an idea for a company. (PS: Stop using so many emojis people can't take you serious)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
Hey @Tullygetsfree
Here in Switzerland (...)
And also the social care system is one ob the best ( they give you about 600 Swiss francs plus an appartment for free)

Thanks for all the explanation!
Would using the social care system now affect the chance to use it in the future?

1. Both, I've got one Philippino designing for me, but I also do few myself... (outsourcing that later on)
2. Yes, I've sold 7 shirts now (I just do it for 2 months) and that is growing

7 is better than 0 for sure, but I would wait and see if the numbers increase.

Another question! Could you enter some post-mandatory-school school and drop it later if you wanted, before finishing it? Does that level of study require fees? Is it expensive?

Levin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 15, 2019
Switzerland
How did you find him? Are you sure he is legit? Is he a POD guru like Kevin David?
Are you paying for his mentorship?

If you are going on organic route, you are going to waste lots of time.

First, start with some designs, Do it yourself to keep costs low (get inspiration from popular sellers in Merch, etc) send traffic to each individual product page and see which design converts most(If you know what I mean). Ditch the rest. Rinse and repeat. When you have 10 designs that you're sure will sell, go find a manufacturer.

I asked you to put logos in the neck only during mass production. Costs should be low then. You see we are creating a brand. If you are doing this as a hobby then the logo is not necessary.For building a solid business you've to think long term.

@Vairavan
Yes, he's absolutely legit. I don't pay for his mentorship, I just bought his online course, but he didn't force me for that or something.
He has evidence and in his facebook group he's active everyday with a high effort.

Yes, I'll look that I go quite fast to paid traffic. But I don't want to start like that.
Maybe in 2-3 months I'll promote my first design (I'll know my bestsellers then)
Yes, if I manufacture, I'll put the logo on the neck.

Levin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 15, 2019
Switzerland
So he is a guru :blank: .

Just think for yourself. If he is making so much money doing it why should he teach others?
Does he want to give away his golden goose? I bet he is making more money teaching you how to start POD business than his own POD business.

@Vairavan
No, he's doing that business since 10 years.
With the course, he has earned about 20k, what isn't much for the effort he had.
Also he provides personal support for free.
He's giving away the knowledge because he has his designs there. They're ranked and can't be attacked that fast.
Also he isn't really in this business anymore.
He's building his own brand now, after several years of organic and paid traffic.
The success with his online course and the related FB group is save. Just need to do it and to stay uploading.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...