The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Guys I need help to make $2K/mo

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

swerving2sucess

New Contributor
Mar 6, 2021
Thank you for that I think that's how I should start, rather than investing large amounts of time into something with no rewards in the near future like coding, web design etc. It's also more fun and something I know I enjoy doing, unlike learning html. Thank you for your books btw they are the 2 best books on entrepreneurship I have read. I'm getting started on this right now,

I think where im gonna start out is learning how to flip things and build that skill, but I definitely might use that to supplement my income, thanks for the tip !
No problem my friend. I really hope you can find what you're looking for.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Process

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
I hate my job, and I really want to be able to quit my job and work for myself within a year or 2, but I can't seem to find a way. Any side hustles that are working for people? I just need a place to start at least. Is coding still a viable option? I honestly don't care what it is, just something where I can make $2000 a month within one year ish. Any help is greatly appreciated

Get a side job in entry level sales. Making 2k in that should be fairly easy. Then you get a valuable skill set and see real world ideas. The hardest part is most people try to create instead of improve especially when they are new.

it is exactly what I did, then it bridged into related businesses. Now my living expenses are covered in a few days, the rest is gravy to reinvest.

Only took about 3 years.

VinnieJones

New Contributor
Mar 10, 2021
Netherlands
I am in the process to learn product photography, this is something I wanted to do myself for my other side hustle; e commerce.

Want to shoot my own pics that stand out, this got me thinking to learn this and if I master this I can also shoot pics for other e commerce guys. I know a few so I can start doing it for free hopefully get my foot in the door.

now in the process of figuring out how a camera works haha, never used one before but in a few days I already know the basics and shot some pretty decent photos.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads