The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grow my Instagram

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Mister JCM

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2018
sᴏᴍᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Hello. I’m a newbie here.

I’ve decided to Instagram to grow an audience while I work on a book I’d like to self publish. Hopefully, my instagram audience will be potential buyers of the book. My page is a personal account, so it’s a bit harder to attract people I think.

I’m trying to get knowledgeable on what it takes to grow followers in 2018. I just spent £20 for a share on someone’s story. I had a couple of followers from that. I’ll go through what I’ve learnt so far and my goals.

Goals:
10 followers per day. 3650 followers a year. Obviously growth isn’t linear, but that’s my minimum amount I’d like.

Tactics:
Post one high quality photo a day.
With 30 tags that are related.
Interact with commenters of my post.
Comment on large pages similar to mine.
Write interesting well written content with photo.
Get a shout out from big pages. Tag pages in photo.
Update stories regularly so I appear in the explore section.
Powerlikes. Get a like from a big page. Should push me into the explore section.

Does anyone have anymore tips on strategy or method? I’d love to update you all on how I get on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PriteshFan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 5, 2018
GB
I have alwas wondered of instagram can really give you so much money. I wish you all the luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.