The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grant Cardone Sales Training University

Marketing, social media, advertising

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland

gurnays

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 19, 2016
Last edited:
G

Guest34764

If you'd like I can give you access to my account for $2,000 which is saving you $18,000.

If interested you can inbox me on here and we can work it out from there.

EDIT:I'm a god damn idiot, didn't realise what "account" meant.

2,000 sounds like a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I picked it up when it was 995 last Christmas.

If you're actively in sales and can leverage the material on a daily basis, I would take advantage of his current sale. i think I saw that it's 90% off, so down to $2,000. It's a short term sale so take advantage if you want it.

I think picking up SPIN selling and applying that information is a much cheaper option. I wouldn't drop 20k on it. But I think $2k is worth it - IF you're going to actively use it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Grant Cardone is not a salesperson, he doesn't know how to sell as he didn't sell shit in his life effectively.
His 10x book tells you everything you need to know about his sale skills. They are non-existent.

I watched a few of his videos pirated on our social network, if I recall they were about prospecting, receiving calls and closing.
I wouldn't pay anything for information of this quality and I didn't continue watching for free either.

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Hi guys,

Grant Cardone is one of my mentors. Altough I respectfully agree that he's an amazing motivator and entrepreneur I am a bit hesitant paying 20k dollars for Grant Cardone Sales Training University.

Has anyone tried Grant Cardone Sales Training University? Any feedback highly appreciated.
A while ago you said you didn't have a pot to piss in, now you want to drop 20k on a seminar ? REALLY JUST THINK what you can do with 20K ! /:

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Lool, gurnays are hustling your a$$. I have followed cardone for years and they have always sold it for 2k with 1k offers a couple times a year ( and in ever webinar) just follow cardone and a 1k offer is always around the corner. It is a shame the he raise the price by 2000% just to run 90% sales

Last edited:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
That prices is for big companies, you can get it for 997$ from witnation.com and grantcardone.com great content but I am glad i did not pay more than 1k

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind to briefly elaborate what you meant by saying "I am glad I did not pay more than 1k"?.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Read his book the 10x rule, millionare booklet and be obsessed or be average, watch free videos on witnation.com and you will get as much value as investing in the university - And if you still want to invest, just wait for the 1k sale, I promise you, it is just around the corner - maybe a "first snow flash sale" ;)?

Last edited:

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I wonder, do you guys have a single person in US offering coaching/courses/seminars who is not a F*cking scam artist?

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I wonder, do you guys have a single person in US offering coaching/courses/seminars who is not a F*cking scam artist?

What makes you think Cardone is a scam artist? Just curious.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
What makes you think Cardone is a scam artist? Just curious.
He's teaching people what he cannot do himself. I have nothing against Grant, he's a great guy, it's just the way he's positioning himself is unethical.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
He's teaching people what he cannot do himself. I have nothing against Grant, he's a great guy, it's just the way he's positioning himself is unethical.

I agree, sometimes he does act like a dick. But saying that he can not sell is not true - he has a very successful track record of sales.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I agree, sometimes he does act like a dick.
But saying that he can not sell is not true - he has a very successful track record of sales.
I actually have zero problems with people acting like dicks, it's perfectly fine:)
Let's put it simple, he's a Robert Kiyosaki of sales.

I've become interested in sales lately, because my team needs to close at 2-3x of market rates and our clients don't answer their phone until you're someone they know in person.
I read Reddit threads, TFLF, watched everything I found on Youtube, but it's obviously too shallow.
So the last 3 weeks I primarily spent researching: got quotes ranging from $80k per year to $300k per month and made $10k+ of non-refundable deposits just to talk to these people in person.
I think representatives of these people are more profound in selling than Grant Cardone himself. It's obvious from the first 10 seconds on the phone and I consider talking to them worth more than Cardone's materials I've watched previously.

I perfectly understand that I may have very different expectations and goals from what other people have, but still.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I actually have zero problems with people acting like dicks, it's perfectly fine:)
Let's put it simple, he's a Robert Kiyosaki of sales.

I've become interested in sales lately, because my team needs to close at 2-3x of market rates and our clients don't answer their phone until you're someone they know in person.
I read Reddit threads, TFLF, watched everything I found on Youtube, but it's obviously too shallow.
So the last 3 weeks I primarily spent researching: got quotes ranging from $80k per year to $300k per month and made $10k+ of non-refundable deposits just to talk to these people in person.
I think representatives of these people are more profound in selling than Grant Cardone himself. It's obvious from the first 10 seconds on the phone and I consider talking to them worth more than Cardone's materials I've watched previously.

I perfectly understand that I may have very different expectations and goals from what other people have, but still.

Detailed elaboration - thanks! I see where you are coming from and understand your point. It's obvious that you have an attitude of "do it right or don't do it at all", which I personally understand, especially being raised by a Russian step-father since my birth.

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Grant Cardone is not a salesperson, he doesn't know how to sell as he didn't sell shit in his life effectively.
His 10x book tells you everything you need to know about his sale skills. They are non-existent.

I watched a few of his videos pirated on our social network, if I recall they were about prospecting, receiving calls and closing.
I wouldn't pay anything for information of this quality and I didn't continue watching for free either.
He could buy 5 $20 books off amazon that could teach him way more. Reading is just half of it though lol. That's probably 5% of it, the next 95% is going out there and get shit done.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This is what I've been doing for years:

Even last night I attended some local enterprise information evening where people came to find out about getting a government grant to create a website.

Someone had asked me to come along and help him present to groups of attendees who rotated between different vendors.

It was like speed date pitching. I had a ball and learned loads (mostly about how badly prepared these poor people will be).

If you're already making sales and have the profits to reinvest into improving your sales, then by all means, pay for coaching to get improvements.

If you're not making sales yet, then throwing money at it isn't a good shortcut to getting out there and learning by doing.

Personally, if I was looking for sales coaching then I'd find someone local to me, who I could meet and swap stories with, and who also had a network I could plug into locally.

Hmmm... maybe I'd even provide a B2B service to improve the sales of local business owners and then learn first-hand what sales processes work and don't work. Oh, silly me, I'm doing that already.

Whatever you do, don't look down on local business owners who aren't doing sexy online selling. If they've been around for a while then they've learned how to sell.

Don't neglect what's right under your nose - your mouth, and local business owners. Go speak to them.

And don't believe you "need" to go on a course to do something.

Sometimes producing brings faster results than consuming.

Sometimes you really do need to "just do it".

Last edited by a moderator:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
If you're already making sales and have the profits to reinvest into improving your sales, then by all means, pay for coaching to get improvements.

If you're not making sales yet, then throwing money at it isn't a good shortcut to getting out there and making things happen.

Andy, I respectfully request you get out of my head and stop posting all my value before I get to it! :D

People like Grant aren't selling to poor people...he's selling to those with an abundance mindset, and to those who already have cash, like-know-trust him, and want what he has to offer.

Reading his books and low cost material may be all a new or young entrepreneur needs to make money.

Doesn't mean others don't benefit from his high-ticket training.

He has a lot of social proof, a lot of people want his time, and whether he directly causes people to earn more money or only makes them feel like they can do it, thus indirectly causing them to create wealth in their life...he impacts them all the same.

If you think his training is too expensive, you're not the right person for it, and I doubt he cares at all if you skip it.

If you don't agree with his positioning, again, just means you're not the right person for his training.

One person's opinion doesn't dictate reality. A whole lot of people saying X is true, does dictate reality.

In Grant's reality, the second applies, and therefore he is a great salesman because the world says it's true.

To anyone offended at his price hike...so what?!

It's F*cking business.

Don't bring that crybaby victim bullshit here. Boohoo, Grant raised his prices.

Make more F*cking money. It won't be an issue for you.

I don't know much about Grant's program. Haven't looked into it.

But there's opportunity where you search for it.

Nobody can force you to find it. That's on you.

(I get he dropped his price substantially - it's to get people in the door. It's just another business model. It is what it is.)

If you don't like how Grant does it, make something better. Do it your own way.
If it's great, people will come to you.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Have you put his three books into action for at least 6 months first? Total cost probably $50.

Also he has a lot of free videos already available on his website. Watch all those and make detailed notes.

If you won't take action on whats available for free you are only tricking yourself into thinking paying 20K is taking action in of itself.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
If you're not making sales yet, then throwing money at it isn't a good shortcut to getting out there and learning by doing.

I will add another thing:

If you don`t get rejected, you don`t make progress.
if you dont fail, you don`t really do anything that moves you forward.

Like many people have pointed out, if you are not feeding your pipeline, cardone will help you more with the 10x book than anything else.
If you are in communication with prospects and potential buyers on a daily basis I can really reccomend following Cardone, he is not selling sneak oil - But he has been addicted to pushing prices and running flash offers, and I don`t like this progress at all...

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
i have been following Grant Cardone on his youtube channel for a while . the guy is no joke

he is commited. he talks about life, his father, his family and so on.

he really wants people to succeed. we can feel that he was willing to do whatever it takes to get this lifestyle.

i can't believe the guy is 60 . he 's got the energy of a 30 years old guy

the keywords when looking at his life : commitment, discipline, and hunger for more

his youtube channel provides enough value in my opinion.

Last edited:

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
From a purely financial perspective and from what I've noticed, most people who purchase those high-ticket items have found a way to write it off.

As far as his course goes, there is a lot of stuff in there.. a lot is common sense and psychology, and other parts go into specific sales, closing, follow-up techniques.

His Youtube is more of a marketing tool for "Cardone Capital" and the "Cardone Brand", but there are good nuggets if you listen carefully.

Imo. I would look at what I can do with the 20k to turn it into 40-50k.... Invest it in.... property, stocks, companies, marketing in your company, whatever you know.

Ps. just realized GMS bumped an old thread. lol. Wonder if OP purchased?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.