Read Millionaire Fastlane
- Jan 23, 2013
For now it is all words, i talk alot to and ain't doing shit until recently but i haven't posted it yet.I'm 18 years old, and after completing my freshman year, I have quit college. The above post was incredibly inspirational. Leaving is something I have been thinking about for months, but until this post I was not 100% certain. I was raised by my parents that a college degree is one of the most important steps to take, however I am thankful that I will not waste another three years of my life chasing down a single piece of paper. Life is too short. Instead, I will chase down a lot of paper ($$).
What skills do I
wantneed to acquire (and how will I go about achieving this)?
1. Copywriting + marketing (following the 30 day copywriting challenge)
2. Weight training (gym... daily - physical activity leads to mental clarity)
3. Social media (interviewing 100 experts)
Most importantly, what are my potential income streams?
1. Starting a business in social media management
2. Starting a website that will turn into a business (credit to @IceCreamKid... interviewing 100 experts)
3. Buying items on eBay and reselling them for a higher price.
4. Buying tickets and reselling them for a higher price.
5. Paid job as a freelance writer for local publications.
Eventually the goal is to start cutting out 3-5, and focus primarily on 1 & 2.
I'm not writing this because I want you to mentor me or to brag. I'm hoping that at least one person reading this is inspired enough - as I was by this thread - to get off their a$$ and start working. It's never too early... it's never too late. Now is the right time.
Thank you @zen******* for your contributions to this forum and to my life. I only recently found this forum, but I have a tremendous drive to spread love in this world. I'm hoping quitting college will allow me to do this.
Do first talk later.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.
Last edited by a moderator: