The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going for it. Ecommerce.

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
I'm not sure if it's the bad weather (its been cold and foggy nonstop) or the major drop in sales, but I'm struggling right now. I could use some fellow entrepreneurs words of advice,encouragement, or critiquing.

Sales went from 8-15 units selling a day to only selling one unit a day on my first product. At the rate sales are going, I will be in the red this month and be paying more for my Shopify store and Amazon monthly sellers fee than I'll have made from sales. Maybe this is the desert of desolation MJ was referring to?

I'm struggling with what exactly to do day to day to grow my business and get out of this rut I'm in. I've been learning Facebook Ads, reading on branding, finishing up my first homemade product, and getting sales and reviews to my new product on Amazon...but I feel like I'm just wandering at the moment and it sucks.

I'm not sure if it's smart to stick with my current niche because it's somewhat seasonal...I also don't want to run 2 ecommerce businesses. I remember MJ talking about focusing on one business only in TMF . I also don't know if starting from scratch again is a good move. Since I started about four months ago....I've made 6,000$ in sales and around 2000$ in profit. I don't want to wait half a year to do it again though and I want to keep making progress...not go backwards.

I just looked back at my first posts and my "whys" that I had for doing this. I'm even more motivated than I was when I wrote that first post. On multiple occasions lately I've wanted to ask questions from Fastlaners on this forum but I stopped myself. Mostly because I don't want to annoy anyone or come across as not wanting to find the answers myself...but 99% of the time that I've reached out and asked questions or asked for guidance from someone on this forum..each person has helped me out so much. I want to help guys out like people on this forum have helped me out one day.

(I noticed how many times I've used the word "I" in this post. This is just how it came out. I'm still new to all of this and have a ton to learn....what I really want to to know is what YOU think!)

You said it's somewhat seasonal. Has the season for it passed? Is this something that would be bought as a gift for Christmas? I think you should expect sales to slow down some after the holidays.

While I am currently a reseller as opposed to an importer, my local sales slow down and the types of items I can easily resell change significantly after the holidays. As for progress threads from ecom I have seen on the forum where OP shows the year over year growth, you tend to see a sharp spike just before the holidays, a serious drop, and then sales start increasing again as the year progresses. You have ups and downs, but the graph goes up and to the right.

I read your thread through one day and thought you were doing well. So I would personally say don't give up. Is there something else related to your item that you could expand into? Something that compliments it in some way?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
The season for it has passed for the most part. It's not related to Christmas in any way but it can be bought as a neat gift and be a cool stocking stuffer.

Today I thought about how I could grow this business and what areas would allow me to sell year round and I think I have an idea that could work. I'll pm you about it!

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
A little off topic from my ecommerce journey and progress.....but tonight I crashed my car into a light pole and literally went through the pole and brought it down in front of the car. I was in a rush because my girlfriend was moaning about how bad her stomach was hurting and telling me to go faster...so I went faster, slid on ice around a corner, and went into the light pole. The front of the car is destroyed and the hood has hole in it. Totally my fault, I should have ignored her and not have gone faster in these conditions.

I'm so frustrated and ticked off. I'm very thankful that neither of us got hurt and that the car didn't get totaled..but it just hurts to literally know I'm going to spend at least a couple thousand dollars and a ton of my time for nothing...just a total waste...especially after just paying a grand for half a years car insurance last week. I've worked my butt off this past year and saved and put money into starting this business. The cost of getting the car fixed will be more than I've profited in my business so far.

A month ago I decided to stop going to college for now. I have all the time I need to create my new product at home and sell it along with my newest imported product. I'm going to start loading my website with straight up private label products along with the improved products I've spent more time on. I'll be on here a lot more and updating how it's going to keep accountability and to just share how things are going.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
A little off topic from my ecommerce journey and progress.....but tonight I crashed my car into a light pole and literally went through the pole and brought it down in front of the car. I was in a rush because my girlfriend was moaning about how bad her stomach was hurting and telling me to go faster...so I went faster, slid on ice around a corner, and went into the light pole. The front of the car is destroyed and the hood has hole in it. Totally my fault, I should have ignored her and not have gone faster in these conditions.

I'm so frustrated and ticked off. I'm very thankful that neither of us got hurt and that the car didn't get totaled..but it just hurts to literally know I'm going to spend at least a couple thousand dollars and a ton of my time for nothing...just a total waste...especially after just paying a grand for half a years car insurance last week. I've worked my butt off this past year and saved and put money into starting this business. The cost of getting the car fixed will be more than I've profited in my business so far.

A month ago I decided to stop going to college for now. I have all the time I need to create my new product at home and sell it along with my newest imported product. I'm going to start loading my website with straight up private label products along with the improved products I've spent more time on. I'll be on here a lot more and updating how it's going to keep accountability and to just share how things are going.

Great to hear you're back! Been following this thread and you're doing well so far.

Don't think too much about the $$$, you should be happy nothing happened to you or her.
Money can be earned back but not LIVES!

I'm eager to know how the improved products are gonna turned out. Who knows, you might become the next Biophase or (gasp) even better! :cool:

Parker P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 25, 2017
San Jose, Ca

Glad you guys are ok though. Money comes and goes but at least you guys are safe. You're doing great man, and I'm always looking forward to your updates in this thread. You got this!

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands

Have been silently following your progress, amazing! Also good you are safe =)

I have one question: You said you found a product then looked at the reviews. Did some improvements(fixed the bad review problem). How do you go about this? Do you improve the flaws yourself? Or do you find the manufacturer and tell them to fix it? Would like to know how you go on about that =)

Thanks in advance.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com

Glad you're not hurt. If you don't have your health you don't have anything. These accidents happen to the best of us. Sh*t happens. Just let it be your motivator to work even harder to pay it off. Looking forward to your future updates, keep up the good work.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Great to hear you're back! Been following this thread and you're doing well so far.

Don't think too much about the $$$, you should be happy nothing happened to you or her.
Money can be earned back but not LIVES!

I'm eager to know how the improved products are gonna turned out. Who knows, you might become the next Biophase or (gasp) even better! :cool:
I've calmed down today about it. All that matters is life as you said. Thanks for following my progress man! It's always cool to see you come around when I post in this thread.
Glad you guys are ok though. Money comes and goes but at least you guys are safe. You're doing great man, and I'm always looking forward to your updates in this thread. You got this!
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I hope to see a progress thread from you soon!

Glad you're not hurt. If you don't have your health you don't have anything. These accidents happen to the best of us. Sh*t happens. Just let it be your motivator to work even harder to pay it off. Looking forward to your future updates, keep up the good work.
100% True. It stinks but it could have been worse. I'm letting it take me to another level of work and dedication! I appreciate it man, Thank you.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Have been silently following your progress, amazing! Also good you are safe =)

I have one question: You said you found a product then looked at the reviews. Did some improvements(fixed the bad review problem). How do you go about this? Do you improve the flaws yourself? Or do you find the manufacturer and tell them to fix it? Would like to know how you go on about that =)

Thanks in advance.
I have two products.

For my first, I just have it shipped here as is and add something to it in its packaging to add small value and make it better than other products like it.

For my second, I communicated with the supplier and had them make the changes I wanted to the product. They did it, added the cost of the changes to each unit (went from 10$/piece to 15$/piece), and then shipped it to me. If you haven't already, read the thread Biophase started about doing it the "Hard/Easy Way". He talks about adding value and doing the hard work first so it's easier down the road. I've already gotten amazing compliments on my new product and so far have gotten all 5 star reviews from unbiased customers..because of the changes that we made to it.

So I basically have done both so far when it comes to the improvements. My next product will be a lot harder and more expensive to start up...but that's what makes it harder for everyone else to sell. Hope that helps.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
I've finished making my first handmade product and have gotten three people that asked to buy it from word of mouth. I don't know them personally. I made this for 15$ with a few hours of labor and the right tools... and one on those guys said he would buy it for 300$. We'll see if they actually buy it! I posted it on my instagram today with the finished photos and description on my website and got a good amount of visitors and 6 saves.

My second product I imported and improved is not selling much right now. I think it's due to the fact that my niche is somewhat seasonal...so I need to go into a niche that is closely related and sell products to that crowd to run this business year round. It's also because I didn't have a great launch with this product. I have around 1500$ in inventory with that product at Amazon and I'm not sure how I'm going to go about that if it won't sell anytime soon.

But the good news about that product is that I've got all 5 star reviews that rave about how great it is with the improvements!!

Since I've started, I've been nonstop thinking in terms of Biophases Hard/Easy way...and it's been hard to think in terms of adding just straight up private label products to my website without adding value...but I'm going to add around 5 PL products with only one that I really improve. If that goes well I'll add more and more. I just don't know how I'm going to get sales to all the different products, but I'll figure it out. I have one product I really want to go after that I've heard family and friends really complain about....but I'm not sure if it's smart to pursue that right now. I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest...I'm just learning as I go and taking action.

Lately I've been reading on branding and marketing and this and that....but the whole time I felt like I was action-faking. I don't know anything about marketing or basic branding and I still felt that way. I think I need to launch more products and then worry about that later because no profits are coming in at the moment.

Any advice or anything goes a long way!!! I love hearing from you guys on this forum.

Last edited:

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Sold my first handmade product for 85$ today!!!

I decided to stop pricing it at what I thought it was worth and lowered it from 145 to 85 (both include shipping price of 25$). I put up a second picture of it on my instagram with the offer and got a sale within 10 minutes. Obviously the market's thoughts on the price are different than mine haha. Time to make more!!!

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Sold my first handmade product for 85$ today!!!

I decided to stop pricing it at what I thought it was worth and lowered it from 145 to 85 (both include shipping price of 25$). I put up a second picture of it on my instagram with the offer and got a sale within 10 minutes. Obviously the market's thoughts on the price are different than mine haha. Time to make more!!!

Great job man. I love you're thread, it's been an inspiration for me. I'm still new at this and I'm currently in the product research phase. I'm not sure if I'm too late on the FBA thing, but I need to branch out and get my feet wet as I have no experience what so ever with ecommerce. Ive been stuck for about a month tryung to find a product that will bring value and build a brand around, am i going to slow? I believe this to be the most vital area of PL. What are your personal thoughts on starting? Do you think OA is better for a beginner or just to dive rigjt into PL? There's been alot of people saying it's too saturated, what are your thoughts?

I wish you the best bro on your future success! Thanks

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Great job man. I love you're thread, it's been an inspiration for me. I'm still new at this and I'm currently in the product research phase. I'm not sure if I'm too late on the FBA thing, but I need to branch out and get my feet wet as I have no experience what so ever with ecommerce. Ive been stuck for about a month tryung to find a product that will bring value and build a brand around, am i going to slow? I believe this to be the most vital area of PL. What are your personal thoughts on starting? Do you think OA is better for a beginner or just to dive rigjt into PL? There's been alot of people saying it's too saturated, what are your thoughts?

I wish you the best bro on your future success! Thanks
I still am a beginner and wonder about my niche and what I'm going to do next. Everything I needed to get started was on this forum and in MJ's two books. It took me about a month or two to finally just take action and run with a product. It's not selling much at the moment, but it got me into business and I've already learned a ton from it.

@Kak just started an amazing thread about what he would do if he were just starting out instead of jumping into PL and Amazon and craigslist flipping. Check it out!

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I still am a beginner and wonder about my niche and what I'm going to do next. Everything I needed to get started was on this forum and in MJ's two books. It took me about a month or two to finally just take action and run with a product. It's not selling much at the moment, but it got me into business and I've already learned a ton from it.

@Kak just started an amazing thread about what he would do if he were just starting out instead of jumping into PL and Amazon and craigslist flipping. Check it out!

@JByers210 Thanks for your feedback brother. I did read the beginning of @Kak thread the other day, and I couldn't agree more with what he said. However, I'm still new at this business/entrepreneurship venture, although I don't doubt anything he is saying I guess it's my lack of experience that's intimidating me.
Again, all the best man!

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
It's been a crazy weekend. I've sold 8 of my handmade products for around 85-100$ each (depends on shipping costs). COG is 5$ and I make 50$ profit off each. I've done no paid advertising yet and people have been tagging each other on Facebook in the groups I've posted about them in.

For now it goes against the commandments of time and scale because it's just me making these and I'm not hiring anyone else to do it...but if it keeps going and really takes off I'll change that.

This product has big potential for B2B as well as B2C. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to cold call businesses daily and work on getting larger orders. I've already got one business that ordered two to start and test out. I'm pumped!!!! All I did was make a product that people told me they wanted. 25$ an hour on my own schedule beats 7$ an hour at a 9-5.

As far as Amazon goes, I'm still selling 1-2 units a day.

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
It's been a crazy weekend. I've sold 8 of my handmade products for around 85-100$ each (depends on shipping costs). COG is 5$ and I make 50$ profit off each. I've done no paid advertising yet and people have been tagging each other on Facebook in the groups I've posted about them in.

Making it is the biggest barrier to entry. It takes two hours to make each at the moment with tools that aren't cheap to buy and take some training to use at first. Everybody that is looking on Amazon and Alibaba for quick cash or products to import or dropship would never find this product and would have a hard time making it if they did. For now it goes against the commandments of time and scale because it's just me making these and I'm not hiring anyone else to do it...but if it keeps going and really takes off I'll change that.

This product has big potential for B2B as well as B2C. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to cold call businesses daily and work on getting larger orders. I've already got one business that ordered two to start and test out. I'm pumped!!!! All I did was make a product that people told me they wanted. 25$ an hour on my own schedule beats 7$ an hour at a 9-5.

As far as Amazon goes, I'm still selling 1-2 units a day.

2 hours right now, but you will improve and get it down to 1 hour each.

Just keep making them and selling them.

If you get a large order what are you going to do to fill it?

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
If you get a large order what are you going to do to fill it?
Thanks for the response Bio!!

I've been figuring it all out as I go by just doing it and I've made a ton of mistakes..but one correctly done every hour isn't too far away. If I got a large order I'd get a couple friends that always want more work to help out. I'd be able to get so many done quicker if I had one or two more people helping out.

I also have looked into importing a part of the product to make it easier and faster to make. I'm going to figure out how much that would cost and if it would be worth it.

Jade.backer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Awesome thread man. I'm in the product selection phase right now, so reading this thread is really inspiring considering you're relatively new to this as well. I feel like it's really cool to catch threads like these early on solely because they haven't turned notable or gold yet, so they're more relatable to people who are first starting out (like me).
congratulations! best of luck for the future.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
From my most recent post until now (about three weeks) I've gone past 1000$ in revenue with my new product! I've got three new businesses (one that is pretty big) that have all placed orders to try them out before they decide to drop ship or buy in bulk.

Most of my sales have come through Etsy and a decent amount through my website as well. The website only has the one product on the home page for now, but I have new variations and other products I'm going to launch soon to fill it with.

I've gotten a good amount of traffic from google shopping to my Etsy listing and have decided to drive traffic to my website with google ppc. I've pushed it off for a little while but now it's time to learn how to do it. I've also been learning about copy.

As far as my Amazon products go....I've been selling both at about break-even to recoup my money so I can focus on the new direction I'm going. I'll still sell them both during the time of year they do well, but there is no point in letting inventory sit for a long time with hardly any cash flow.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
From my most recent post until now (about three weeks) I've gone past 1000$ in revenue with my new product! I've got three new businesses (one that is pretty big) that have all placed orders to try them out before they decide to drop ship or buy in bulk.

Most of my sales have come through Etsy and a decent amount through my website as well. The website only has the one product on the home page for now, but I have new variations and other products I'm going to launch soon to fill it with.

I've gotten a good amount of traffic from google shopping to my Etsy listing and have decided to drive traffic to my website with google ppc. I've pushed it off for a little while but now it's time to learn how to do it. I've also been learning about copy.

As far as my Amazon products go....I've been selling both at about break-even to recoup my money so I can focus on the new direction I'm going. I'll still sell them both during the time of year they do well, but there is no point in letting inventory sit for a long time with hardly any cash flow.

Great to read that you're steadily going up! I was looking through the list of my subscribed threads yesterday and wondered if you threw in the towel after no updates these while. :happy:

Andyc2288

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Nov 30, 2015
Yes, the thread was created before "Notable" threads became a thing. It's not gold but it's still very valuable and one of the most viewed progress threads on the forum. Stop making excuses and learn from someone with experience. I was trying to help you and now i'm done. Good luck. Don't PM me.

Read the thread, take notes, and i'm sure you'll change your mind. It's not step-by-step but you can learn a lot of valuable information. Not just from me but from other successful entrepreneurs who posted in the thread. Time to take action and stop arguing on the internet over a couple words.

You sound like a kunty little kid, no one cares about your thread lol

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Great to read that you're steadily going up! I was looking through the list of my subscribed threads yesterday and wondered if you threw in the towel after no updates these while. :happy:
I'm in this for the long run! Thanks for following my progress this whole time man.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
My new product is still getting sales from Etsy and I'm in the process of closing a deal with a business that would dropship them from their website. It's a well known name in the niche I'm in so I think I'll get consistent sales from them. So far I've gotten all five star reviews and guys saying they would rate it more than a five so I believe I'm on to something.

My biggest hurdle at the moment is getting paid traffic to my shopify store. I'm reading books and watching as many videos as I can on digital marketing and have been taking a course on Udemy for facebook ads...but I feel like I'm not get anywhere. I ran some Facebook ads and got no results. I'm assuming that's to be expected at first. I keep thinking that I'll blow through all the money I have by running failed ads and it's holding me back.

I'm really confused at the moment and am doing everything I can to figure it out. The threads by @hughjasle are awesome and have been motivational for me. Both @JasonR and @amp0193 have posted in different threads saying that it's best to master one ad platform at a time so I'm leaning towards going all in with Facebook at first.

(I only have around 1500$ on hand....I would have more but I have money tied into seasonal Amazon inventory for the next half year and have realized how important cash flow is :clench:)

As always, I would love to hear any advice anyone may want to share. I'm here to share my progress and also learn from people that know much more than I do. Thanks for reading!

RoadTrip

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2012
What have you done with Facebook ads? Have you tried multiple interests in seperate ad groups? Did you also try multiple creatives?

I would at least try 10 different interests at 5 dollars a day and let it run for a few days. That will cost you 150 max (shut down earlier is really bad metrics).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
My new product is still getting sales from Etsy and I'm in the process of closing a deal with a business that would dropship them from their website. It's a well known name in the niche I'm in so I think I'll get consistent sales from them. So far I've gotten all five star reviews and guys saying they would rate it more than a five so I believe I'm on to something.

My biggest hurdle at the moment is getting paid traffic to my shopify store. I'm reading books and watching as many videos as I can on digital marketing and have been taking a course on Udemy for facebook ads...but I feel like I'm not get anywhere. I ran some Facebook ads and got no results. I'm assuming that's to be expected at first. I keep thinking that I'll blow through all the money I have by running failed ads and it's holding me back.

I'm really confused at the moment and am doing everything I can to figure it out. The threads by @hughjasle are awesome and have been motivational for me. Both @JasonR and @amp0193 have posted in different threads saying that it's best to master one ad platform at a time so I'm leaning towards going all in with Facebook at first.

(I only have around 1500$ on hand....I would have more but I have money tied into seasonal Amazon inventory for the next half year and have realized how important cash flow is :clench:)

As always, I would love to hear any advice anyone may want to share. I'm here to share my progress and also learn from people that know much more than I do. Thanks for reading!

Not sure if you've read eliquid's paid ads thread where he also talks about FB ads: GOLD! - Paid Advertising Crash Course

I asked him some questions yesterday which I feel might be quite relevant to you as well. Page 7 of that thread, Post #163 (especially question no. 3,4,5 and 6). Check out his answers.

Good luck bud! :clap::

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
What have you done with Facebook ads? Have you tried multiple interests in seperate ad groups? Did you also try multiple creatives?

I would at least try 10 different interests at 5 dollars a day and let it run for a few days. That will cost you 150 max (shut down earlier is really bad metrics).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I ran a couple and spent 20$ in about a day and saw nothing was happening and killed it because I didn't want to blow through money before I made sure everything made sense and I understood what I was doing a little more. Maybe I'm just too paranoid but I'll figure this out and spend the money if I have to. I'll try that! Thanks man!

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Not sure if you've read eliquid's paid ads thread where he also talks about FB ads: GOLD! - Paid Advertising Crash Course

I asked him some questions yesterday which I feel might be quite relevant to you as well. Page 7 of that thread, Post #163 (especially question no. 3,4,5 and 6). Check out his answers.

Good luck bud! :clap::
Very relevant to where I'm at. Thank you!!!! :fistbump:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!