The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting Rid of Cold Calling Anxiety Using Brute Force

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
What CRM are you using? I was looking at Base. Salesforce Is too much for what I need.
No offense, but you're worrying about the wrong thing. I did my first 1000 calls with nothing but a 5$ Skype subscription and an Excel sheet.

Why think about a CRM before you have actual customer relations to manage? That's like getting a baby buggy without your wife being pregnant.

Regardless, I don't have enough experience to judge whether I ended up with a good product. But @Denim Chicken has been kind enough to give a few recommendations here if you're still interested.

For the cold emails: Do you know if there the personal or work email?

I get my leads from the Yellow Pages, so I'm fairly certain that I exclusively have business addresses.

Good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chrisrice06

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2017
Maryland, USA
@Vilox

Invest $150 per month in an automatic dialer.

The dialer will make you ten times more effective. Manually, you can make 300 calls per day. With a dialer, you can make 3,000.

Check out www.mojosells.com for an easy dialer you can set up quickly.
I thought I was doing well making 100 calls per night in my part time...mind is blown!!! Question can I load qualified contacts from my sales funnel?

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Not sure how people make cold emails work. I got myself a fancy CRM last week, one of the features being the ability to send out bulk emails. Out of curiosity I sent a message to every potential lead I had at the time. And the results were horrendous. Here's the report:

PcLDB7v.png

It's important to note that I only got a single (negative) reply from a human. All the others were delivery failure notifications.

Granted, I didn't spent one minute researching how to write proper cold emails. But I decided for myself to stick with calls for now. Once I feel like my skills have matured enough, I'll commit more time to mastering other areas of sales.

I actually semi-automated the process of finding suitable leads. It's not an elegant solution, mind you, but it allows me to pre-qualify around 700 leads within a single hour. That's usually enough for a week or two. I'll write a more detailed post describing my method over the coming days.

Killer work on the cold call front!!!

On the cold email front...funnily enough...it's one of those "do things that don't scale things." I've sent thousands of cold emails. I've NEVER EVER gotten a client from some bulk email sender.

Every email is now 1-to-1. A few sentences personalized, the rest is a credibility build copy-and-paste.

With cold emails, it's absolutely NOT a numbers game. If you find ONE niche with ONE service offering...I sent out 10 emails last week, got 3 responses. All positive.

Compare that to bulk emailing 1000 people and getting 3 responses. If you took the time to personalize each 1000...you'd probably get 100-200 responses.

Manual work...but more effective. Great work @Vilox

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
I've realized you are right finding potential leads sucks. It's time-consuming as shit. I saw another post where someone was hiring a virtual assistant to build his spread sheets of potential clients.
Just made a post outlining my current method. You can find it here.

Every email is now 1-to-1. A few sentences personalized, the rest is a credibility build copy-and-paste.

That makes sense. But how do you make sure that people read your mail in the first place? My open rate of 33% is most likely due to a shitty subject line, but how do you go about capturing their attention? I just can't help but feel that writing personalized emails is inefficient, even compared to the already inefficient process of cold calling.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I thought I was doing well making 100 calls per night in my part time...mind is blown!!!

If you use a dialer, that number will triple (or better). The machine I used made around 100 cold calls this morning. It's a great tool to use if you're attempting to contact difficult-to-reach people.

Question can I load qualified contacts from my sales funnel?

Yes, if they are in Excel format.

dgr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Feb 20, 2016
Spain
Very inspiring... this kind of challenge is something I have always make and almost always I have avoid as hell.

Usually we rationalize too much to avoid a pain that is not real. For me, It was “easy” to do the thing I was afraid of… one time. Once done it, I marked it as complete. That’s the trap. You only can overcome your fear by repetition.

Once you take action, anxiety tends to get better. But it never dissappear entirely. You’ll have always another wall that is higher. That’s the beauty of life.

I discovered a book recently that taught me a lot about this internal dialogue and it has moved me to start taking action no matter what excuses my is yelling at me. The book is The Flinch, by Julien Smith, and it’s free! You can find it here https://raouldify.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/2011_1203-the-flinch.pdf and for me has been gold. It's also in amazon as .mobi format: https://www.amazon.es/Flinch-English-Julien-Smith-ebook/dp/B00NLJHGOA

Thanks to this book, now I feel some kind of pain if I don’t take action that moves me to actually take action. Even when I have been looking for reasons to not do it for several minutes. The 3 seconds rule* usually works pretty good, but The Flinch have worked with me even better.

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing and thanks to all the responses for their great advice.

* 3 seconds rule: every time you want to do something, do it in the same moment the desire appears. After ~3 seconds your mind will start to elaborate excuses that are difficult to deal with. It’s easier if you take action quickly.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Read and reread again. Great thread. +500 rep.

I never had the chance to comment on this one but so glad the other thread got you going. This was a fun read.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
That makes sense. But how do you make sure that people read your mail in the first place? My open rate of 33% is most likely due to a shitty subject line, but how do you go about capturing their attention?

By plugging the leads into an auto-follow up software like Quickmail, and email each lead 4 times, rather than once.

I also didn't go into a pitch at all on the first email. The first email gives a brief intro and asks to be forwarded to the Appropriate Person for X.

Here are my stats from a couple of campaigns. The first campaign was to more targeted leads that were more likely to be a decision maker. The 2nd campaign... maybe half the leads would have no use for my product at all, and more of the emails were to a "catch-all" email. Which makes sense with the data.

9a4d9abfe91f7fdf20a6a47055512966.png

637c75ba115c33e6e8738806eb78a8b2.png

I ran these campaigns at a time when I was working a full-time job, and running the business on the side. There just wasn't the time to cold-call. Cold-email campaigns are what got the wholesale side of my business up and running. Would cold calls have been more effective? Probably. Even better would have been driving around the country and setting up face to face meetings, but hard to do when you've got kids and a family, and a full-time job.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Just made a post outlining my current method. You can find it here.
I just can't help but feel that writing personalized emails is inefficient, even compared to the already inefficient process of cold calling.

It's because you've heard from all the 'gurus' out there that sales is a numbers game and all that grub.

If you have:
- Unlimited budget
- Unlimited time (meaning you have a large staff of cold-callers who probably make minimum wage)

You have the time/money to paint the town in cold calls. In your case, you just had yourself. From your last calculation, you were making 1 sale per 113 calls.

Here's my prospecting worksheet. Every "POTENTIAL" client out there I've found so far.

1502455145577screensave.png
1502455217349screensave.png

This number "337" is the total amount of companies listed. But, it's also misleading because there are about 70-80 companies on this list that 1.) I didn't contact because they're out of business or 2) I didn't contact b/c they didn't look like a good fit.

Another 30-50 are related to each other so multiple entries will be under one company (because they're affiliates).

STATS:
With these conservative estimates...I'd say I reached out to 237 companies (the number is way less for sure)

I've closed:
-16 of them as clients
-4 I expect to close in the next 3 weeks (1 today hopefully)
-18 saw positive responses (i.e. I'm betting in the next 12-18 months we will work together)

16/237 is about a 7% hit rate. I'm betting the rate's much higher, I just didn't feel like counting each one.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I know your challenge only took 20 days so I get not closing 7%. That's not the point.

I'm saying you don't need to reach out to thousands of people to close a handful of sales. Many of my clients will result in 5-6 figures in revenues in LTV.

Looking up a client, the decision maker, and a bit of personalized info takes maybe 10 minutes for each client depending on how distracted you get while doing it :D

-----------------------

"THE REJECTION WILL TOUGHEN ME UP!"

Working with clients will already toughen you up enough...especially when they fire you or tell you your work sucks.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
+Rep. I freaking hate cold-calling. Just makes me respect you even more for this. This line:

I don't see how reading a book can help me get over cold calling anxiety.

Is worth reading the whole thread for. Man, so many people would be in a different place if they just heard the wisdom in this simple utterance.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I am speechless.

Rep transferred.

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread and WOW. Just wow.

I remember trying to make phone calls when I was selling cars. I used to get nauseous and stop after like 10 calls. Props to you for pushing through it.

I agree with Andy Black, that it was awesome that you just ignored the naysayers and forged ahead. I also noticed that the "You should do it this (other) way instead" EDIT: those types of comments slowed to a trickle once those folks figured out that they weren't getting any traction.

Anyway, what I'd add is that often times the folks who listen to your whole presentation and get to the end and wind up saying "no" really means "not right now." Even though they said no you should absolutely follow up with them. You may already be doing this, but it wasn't clear from the discussion.

Grant Cardone has some really good sales stuff that I used to listen to on audiobook (for him a MUCH better format than reading the words on paper), though he's got upsells into some really spendy stuff.

I'm curious though, do your designers control the pricing?

Last edited:

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Not sure how people make cold emails work.

1. Keep them super short.
2. Nail the pain point.
3. Sound human
4. Separate every new thought into it's own line. NOBODY reads paragraphs.
4. End it on a question.

Something like:

Subject: Re: Your Website (natural sounding title)

Hey there,

Have you folks looked at your website on a smart phone recently? (interest)

I only ask because it doesn't look very mobile friendly (problem), which is a huge problem because:

1. 60% of all browsing online in 2017 is on a smart phone. (fact)
2. 80% of mobile visitors leave non-friendly pages immediately. (problem)

I'd genuinely suggest you forward this to your web guy to get your own company's stats but I highly suspect it will be close to this. Should only take them 30 seconds to look up. (trust)

My company does nothing but help fix mobile customer leaks like this and we're really, really good at it. (solution)

Is this a problem you'd consider fixing this year? (question that begs to be answered)

Or something like that anyway. The trick to email communication like this is to play around with everything. Make it shorter. Kill the stats. Add pricing. Reword a sentence. Try scaring them. Show them what they can gain. Etc... After a few hundred emails you start to notice what triggers seem to be working.

Then send a follow up a week later saying "Hey, just wanted to ask if you checked with your web guy on those mobile stats? Were the mobile numbers much higher and worse than desktop like we suspected?"

Personally I got very good at cold emailing in my sales career.
It's never as fast or as effective as calling of curse but it's a tool like anything else.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Goodness, those are some amazing responses. Thanks, everyone.

I'll take another, more detailed look at cold emails down the road. But for now I'll focus on (shameless plug incoming) building my cold calling business.

I'm curious though, do your designers control the pricing?
They do, but I've learned my lesson and exclusively sell for people who...
  • ... offer at least 50% commission
  • ... price their products on the higher end of the spectrum
  • ... I get along with on a personal level
The beauty of offering a service that's in demand is that you can be selective about the people you work with. And at the end of the day, despite the comparatively high price point, everybody's happy:

The company get's a new site that attracts more customers: net profit.
The agency get's a new client who might even refer them to others: net profit.
I earn money to cover my expenses and, more importantly, the freedom to do my own thing: net profit
Naturally this isn't a Fastlane business... yet. Down the road I can hire a few sharks and build a sales infrastructure other businesses can leverage for growth. Don't even have to keep selling websites. I've been reading quite a few posts from @Ubermensch recently, who is making a killing in the construction industry. Ah, so many possibilities...

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
The plan was for me to start at 9. Well, at around 8:30 I started pacing like a caged animal through my apartment. After doing that for the better part of two hours I managed to pull myself together and got started. I can't really say what makes me so nervous about the whole thing. On a purely rational level that's ridiculous. Doesn't change the fact that my emotions are in turmoil, even now that it's over.

Hypothesis: This definitely means something. My guess would be that you're going against a natural force. Calling vs Writing or some other methods of persuading.

You will earn compound interest by figuring out how you naturally sale.

In my case writing and other factors.

A/B test. Not in your usual way, but by measuring conversions. Cold calling vs Writing.

PM if you're interested in figuring out how you can nail this.

Cheers
:peace:

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
For tomorrow, I plan to introduce myself saying something along the lines of 'I help companies acquire and retain customers through the Internet' instead of 'I build websites'. The latter obviously doesn't work at this point in time.

I admire your essence. But you've got work to do. Work on your USP.

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Exclusively websites so far.

I don't see how reading a book can help me get over cold calling anxiety.

80/20 will help you focus on the right things, cold calling is essentially a waste of time. I spent many years cold calling for various companies, and the amount of people you have to call before getting a sale, is so counter-productive.

The value you just delivered. Can be life changing if he decides to expand his mind.

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015
Hypothesis: This definitely means something. My guess would be that you're going against a natural force. Calling vs Writing or some other methods of persuading.

Dude, the only way you could even say this is if you've never even tried to sell anything over the phone. It's EFFING HARD if you're not good at it!

And guess what is the only way to get good at it?

Guess what separates the men from the boys?

</rant>

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Dude, the only way you could even say this is if you've never even tried to sell anything over the phone. It's EFFING HARD if you're not good at it!

And guess what is the only way to get good at it?

Guess what separates the men from the boys?

</rant>

Yeah I know, 80/20.

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany

You will earn compound interest by figuring out how you naturally sale.

In my case writing and other factors.

A/B test. Not in your usual way, but by measuring conversions. Cold calling vs Writing.
Good to hear that writing works for you! Too bad that your reading comprehension seems to be severely lacking.

I admire your essence. But you've got work to do. Work on your USP.
Did you even bother to read past the first page? Please stop wasting everybody's time.

Yeah I know, 80/20.
You know, if you keep posting the 80/20 principle might be applicable after all. At least when it comes to the messages in this thread.

Last edited:

jmusic

Meep.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 4, 2015
IMO, the Pareto principle is best used for business owners to navel gaze. It only matters once you already have clients. 80% of nothing is still nothing.

<toughlove>

Fredy, I've done some research on you (at least the persona that exists in TFF). You're 18 years old, and it looks like you've got some freelance jobs under your belt from Lex's copy thread, but other than that you're mostly giving prescriptive advice to people based on things you know very little about (i.e. "You should do (x)" or "Work on your USP"), even offering your "expert" services via PM.

PM if you're interested in figuring out how you can nail this.

Since I've talked a lot about you, I'll talk some about myself. I'm 35 and have been working at a well-paying slowlane job. I've been interested in becoming self-employed for quite some time but haven't yet taken the leap due to other commitments that you may or may not know about (wife, children, house payments).

Based on my admittedly NON-expert opinion, you should (prescriptive advice!) re-read TMF , specifically the section where it talks about how cheap ideas are and the importance of EXECUTION.

I think Vilox has provided a lot of value by showing how to bootstrap success and creatively pivot from some existing advice on the forum. Fredy, you could learn a lot from him(her?) if you would stop giving unsolicited advice.

</toughlove>

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
IMO, the Pareto principle is best used for business owners to navel gaze. It only matters once you already have clients. 80% of nothing is still nothing.

You don't really understand it. It goes way beyond business.

Fredy, I've done some research on you (at least the persona that exists in TFF). You're 18 years old, and it looks like you've got some freelance jobs under your belt from Lex's copy thread, but other than that you're mostly giving prescriptive advice to people based on things you know very little about (i.e. "You should do (x)" or "Work on your USP"), even offering your "expert" services via PM.

Thats how I know you're not an entrepreneur. A genuine entrepreneur will never think they're above anyone.

You see I rarely get on this forum now. Not that its bad. It's got its 80/20 nuggets here and there, like ICKs thread. Please don't judge my expertise off my profile :(

The extent of how beautiful entrepreneurship truly is makes you realize that you should be working on your own story. So, navigating this forum is a bit of a low valued activity.

Based on my admittedly NON-expert opinion, you should (prescriptive advice!) re-read TMF , specifically the section where it talks about how cheap ideas are and the importance of EXECUTION.

Your paradigm bugs me. Good luck executing something you have't given much thought to.

I think Vilox has provided a lot of value by showing how to bootstrap success and creatively pivot from some existing advice on the forum. Fredy, you could learn a lot from him(her?) if you would stop giving unsolicited advice.

You know Vilox is probably a genius for all I care. Everyones picking his brain.

Yet I'd rather have people pick my brain too.

</toughlove>

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
Irvine, CA - Portland, OR
Ok ok... I know I will probably gonna get destroyed for writing this but, I receive 3-8 marketing calls per day. It drives my nuts. I hang up right away as soon as I hear you selling me something. It pisses me off every time. Same with email, DELETE without even reading it. Isn't "Productocracy" our goal here?

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
Ok ok... I know I will probably gonna get destroyed for writing this but, I receive 3-8 marketing calls per day. It drives my nuts. I hang up right away as soon as I hear you selling me something. It pisses me off every time. Same with email, DELETE without even reading it. Isn't "Productocracy" our goal here?

What if you don't call to sell but to help and build relationships?

There's a difference between

"Hey Vlad, I'm a webdesigner and wondered if you need a new website"

and

"Hey Vlad, I noticed your website can't be accessed from smartphones. Since you are dealing with endconsumers, I could only guess that it means you don't have as much sales as you should do.
I'm actually a webdesigner and have helped X and Y to fix the same problem... "

Suddenly you realise that your website is bad and you've seen sales go down.
And the caller no longer looks like an intruder but a solutiom for your problem.

I haven't done much cold calls, so don't take my word for it.

Maybe the problem lies in the caller's attitude (selling without a problem to solve)
instead of the technique (using cold calls to market your solution)?

TheFrancophile

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 5, 2017
Lyon, France
The problem with cold-calling is that, in the REAL world, it simply DOESN'T WORK. It is BY FAR the most ineffective and at the same time the costliest way of acquiring new customers. According to two separate studies, one by the Harvard Business Review (IIRC) and another one done for a Canadian organization, only between 2 and 10% (depending on the source) of cold calls result in a meeting. Keep in mind I'm talking about a MEETING, which doesn't necessarily result in a sale. In fact, 80% of all buyers surveyed say they would NEVER buy from a cold caller, no matter the circumstances.

Why is that ? Because, quite simply, when you cold call people (be it B2B or B2C potential clients), they are almost always in the middle of doing something else and you're disturbing them. Moreover, they don't know you, did not expect (let alone consent) to be called by you, and will not appreciate the disturbance. Especially since an average person needs about 15 minutes AFTER the disturbance is over to remind himself/herself where she interrupted his/her activity.

Not only are you not adding value to those people's lives, you're taking it away.

Think about it : if cold calling was such a great (let alone necessary) way of selling/prospection, why have several countries, including the US and France, passed laws providing for stiff penalties for calling numbers on the no-call list ? And why do only 2-10% of cold calls result in a meeting being set up ?

Answer : because people HATE being cold called. Note the word "hate". People don't "dislike" or "loathe" being cold-called, they HATE it.

Years ago, cold-calling was the standard, universal way of prospecting and selling. Today, though, in the sage of the Internet, Google, and SEO, it's totally obsolete.

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
Please do not take this personally but that last post is some of the most incorrect information I have ever seen.

Sure, the internet is great, Google etc, but to say cold calling doesn’t work is misleading people that could benefit from it.

Just because you do not like it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. Hell, I have been doing it for 20+years and there are days I don’t like it, but the ROI (depending on your price point - it needs to be high and B2B to be most effective) is there.

I read a recent study that said up to 50% of the available spend for any given market is available to access from a cold call, and I 100% agree.

Cold calling works, if you do it right, build the right prospect list and do your homework.

It is extremely efficient and cost effective to get clients by cold calling, and extremely FAST!

In some markets, you will be waiting a long time for the buyers to look you up on the Internet, but you can contact them quickly and efficiently via a phone call.

I have picked up clients through my website that were worth as much as $500,000 in revenue for 1 client.

But the fastest way I have picked up $1 million plus Revenue clients is ONLY via cold calls.

If you are selling a $10 eBook, forget cold calls. I am talking about serious B2B big ticket sales only.

CROJosh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Jul 18, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
The problem with cold-calling is that, in the REAL world, it simply DOESN'T WORK. It is BY FAR the most ineffective and at the same time the costliest way of acquiring new customers.

For the sake of my own business, I hope all of my competitors agree with you.

Email gets deleted faster than junk mail and most social is garbage drama - even linkedin is becoming saturated with bro marketing.

But when I call people, they answer. And when I can solve a problem, they appreciate it. And when I overdeliver, they recommend me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.