The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Future Millionaire Has Joined the Server

TheShaikhAble

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Dec 19, 2018
Toronto
Wow! What an eye opening experience this book was: The Millionaire Fastlane . Thank you for writing this. I feel so much prepared for life. I recently just quit my job (3 months ago) to go all in on the business that I had been working on for the last 2 years. The last 3 months I've accomplished so much and have been able to raise more money than if I had stayed working my 9 to 5.

Your book reaffirmed the decisions I made and I feel so much more confident stepping towards my vision. The distinction of time and money was very valuable to me. I will definitley be using it for my future decisions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
Welcome to the forum! I am new here too and you will be mind blown with all the resources, kindheartedness, and insane insane insane amount of amazing life changing information that is being recorded in this website. I am absolutely going to buy the INSIDERS pass as soon as I read all of what's left to read and once I brush up on MFL again.

Lets get to work!

EricFromCanada

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 19, 2017
Canada
Wow! What an eye opening experience this book was: The Millionaire Fastlane . Thank you for writing this. I feel so much prepared for life. I recently just quit my job (3 months ago) to go all in on the business that I had been working on for the last 2 years. The last 3 months I've accomplished so much and have been able to raise more money than if I had stayed working my 9 to 5.

Your book reaffirmed the decisions I made and I feel so much more confident stepping towards my vision. The distinction of time and money was very valuable to me. I will definitley be using it for my future decisions.
Welcome to the forum!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome @TheShaikhAble It sounds like you are well on your way. As @Sergey K has kindly pointed out this accompanying forum that MJ has created is something rare and special indeed. You will gain a vast amount of knowledge from some amazing entrepreneurs here (oh and @Sergey K the INSIDERS is worth the price of admission tenfold)

One of the most difficult obstacles people have here is on taking action on all the knowledge they have soaked up. Moving from armchair entrepreneur to the battlefield where we do our stuff and make things happen.

This obviously doesn't apply in your case as you are already 2 years down the line before you found us. So please start a thread up and share your journey with us thus far. Just don't divulge sensitive information that could threaten your enterprise.

This forum is a university where we are all both student and teacher, as we all have much to learn but always have insights and experiences we can share in exchange. Look forward to your contributions.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
to go all in on the business that I had been working on for the last 2 years

Awesome! Any details, you've been grinding for 2 years on it? What was the breaking point where you knew it was time to leave your job? Sales growth? Profit? A gut feeling?

Welcome aboard my friend!!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome! Yes, any details you can share?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...