• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Future Millionaire Has Joined the Server

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by TheShaikhAble, Dec 19, 2018.

1. TheShaikhAble

TheShaikhAble New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $57
    Wow! What an eye opening experience this book was: The Millionaire Fastlane. Thank you for writing this. I feel so much prepared for life. I recently just quit my job (3 months ago) to go all in on the business that I had been working on for the last 2 years. The last 3 months I've accomplished so much and have been able to raise more money than if I had stayed working my 9 to 5.

Your book reaffirmed the decisions I made and I feel so much more confident stepping towards my vision. The distinction of time and money was very valuable to me. I will definitley be using it for my future decisions.

2. Royce2

Royce2 y'all need jesus I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $980
    Welcome to the forum! I am new here too and you will be mind blown with all the resources, kindheartedness, and insane insane insane amount of amazing life changing information that is being recorded in this website. I am absolutely going to buy the insider pass as soon as I read all of what's left to read and once I brush up on MFL again.

Lets get to work!

RazorCut likes this.
  3. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
  4. EricFromCanada

EricFromCanada Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $989
    Welcome to the forum!

RazorCut likes this.
  5. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,078
    Welcome @TheShaikhAble It sounds like you are well on your way. As @Sergey K has kindly pointed out this accompanying forum that MJ has created is something rare and special indeed. You will gain a vast amount of knowledge from some amazing entrepreneurs here (oh and @Sergey K the insiders is worth the price of admission tenfold)

One of the most difficult obstacles people have here is on taking action on all the knowledge they have soaked up. Moving from armchair entrepreneur to the battlefield where we do our stuff and make things happen.

This obviously doesn't apply in your case as you are already 2 years down the line before you found us. So please start a thread up and share your journey with us thus far. Just don't divulge sensitive information that could threaten your enterprise.

This forum is a university where we are all both student and teacher, as we all have much to learn but always have insights and experiences we can share in exchange. Look forward to your contributions.

Dark Water and MJ DeMarco like this.
  6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,756
    Admin Post
    Awesome! Any details, you've been grinding for 2 years on it? What was the breaking point where you knew it was time to leave your job? Sales growth? Profit? A gut feeling?

Welcome aboard my friend!!

7. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $75,315

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.