First of all I want to say thank you to MJ DeMarco. You opened my eyes and now I see the world with a different view.
I am 21 years old and currently living in Germany. I go to college, but it doesn´t feel right. Before I red the Millionaire Fastlane , the bad feeling was already there. Now it got even worse, because I am preparing for a life in misery. The knowledge that I learn in college is absolutely worthless! I want to learn skills which I can apply in the real world and bring value to the market. I want to quit college but the problem is that I don´t know what to do instead of it.
I started a dropshipping business, but I didn´t make good profit. A guru sold me his course and I realized his intentions when I red it in the Millionaire Fastlane. I have decided to quit dropshipping, because it doesn´t bring value to the customer. I know that I have to build a system which creates money for me. To do this I have to do self education and learn relevant skills. But I don´t know where to start. What should I learn or focus on? Because of the internet there is too much information out there. It is of course a good thing to have every information you need, but the bad thing is you have to filter the important information from the unimportant stuff.
I would and will do EVERYTHING to get successful and I am ready to pay the price for my success. What I know for sure is that I never want to have a job. Seriously, I would rather kill myself instead doing something I don´t like for someone else that I hate! That´s fu**ed up and modern slavery. My motivation is big and I have enough power to hustle 24/7. But I don´t have found my roadmap. It would be great if y´all could give me some advice where to start and what to focus on!
It´s great to be a part of the community. Thank you @MJ DeMarco!
I am 21 years old and currently living in Germany. I go to college, but it doesn´t feel right. Before I red the Millionaire Fastlane , the bad feeling was already there. Now it got even worse, because I am preparing for a life in misery. The knowledge that I learn in college is absolutely worthless! I want to learn skills which I can apply in the real world and bring value to the market. I want to quit college but the problem is that I don´t know what to do instead of it.
I started a dropshipping business, but I didn´t make good profit. A guru sold me his course and I realized his intentions when I red it in the Millionaire Fastlane. I have decided to quit dropshipping, because it doesn´t bring value to the customer. I know that I have to build a system which creates money for me. To do this I have to do self education and learn relevant skills. But I don´t know where to start. What should I learn or focus on? Because of the internet there is too much information out there. It is of course a good thing to have every information you need, but the bad thing is you have to filter the important information from the unimportant stuff.
I would and will do EVERYTHING to get successful and I am ready to pay the price for my success. What I know for sure is that I never want to have a job. Seriously, I would rather kill myself instead doing something I don´t like for someone else that I hate! That´s fu**ed up and modern slavery. My motivation is big and I have enough power to hustle 24/7. But I don´t have found my roadmap. It would be great if y´all could give me some advice where to start and what to focus on!
It´s great to be a part of the community. Thank you @MJ DeMarco!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
