Following @fastlane_dad's advise on @NeoDialectic insightful thread,
I'll write here everyday the 5 new steps I'm taking from Freelance to Fastlane.
I'm originally a classical music composer, conductor and pianist, but I recently started a videography freelance business.
I'm barely making ends meet, so my plan is to first do more freelance video jobs in order to have enough peace of mind to start new ventures. I need roughly 1500$ a month for that.
Today I'm doing 2 gigs so I won't have much time to focus on Fastlaning.
However, here I might steps:
1. Since I know very thoroughly the niches I belong to, I'll write down 5 pain points of Composers/Conductors
2. I'll write down at least 2 processes to help me do a better job as a videograph
3. I'll research an idea I had to make a stronger kind of physical product than the one I'm using right now (which everyone is complaining about on Amazon) I have never produced a physical product before. So I don't know where to start to manufacture it. Any idea?
4. I'll talk to at least one of my friends about the pain points they have.
5. I'll buy the hosting for my media company and start thinking of how I wanna do the website.
Voilà,
Talk to you tomorrow!
I'll write here everyday the 5 new steps I'm taking from Freelance to Fastlane.
I'm originally a classical music composer, conductor and pianist, but I recently started a videography freelance business.
I'm barely making ends meet, so my plan is to first do more freelance video jobs in order to have enough peace of mind to start new ventures. I need roughly 1500$ a month for that.
Today I'm doing 2 gigs so I won't have much time to focus on Fastlaning.
However, here I might steps:
1. Since I know very thoroughly the niches I belong to, I'll write down 5 pain points of Composers/Conductors
2. I'll write down at least 2 processes to help me do a better job as a videograph
3. I'll research an idea I had to make a stronger kind of physical product than the one I'm using right now (which everyone is complaining about on Amazon) I have never produced a physical product before. So I don't know where to start to manufacture it. Any idea?
4. I'll talk to at least one of my friends about the pain points they have.
5. I'll buy the hosting for my media company and start thinking of how I wanna do the website.
Voilà,
Talk to you tomorrow!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
