The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Escaping Death to Becoming Multimillionaire. My Life Story of Immense Success, Regret, and Humility.

Axe

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6,356%
Oct 19, 2020
#Warning! This story is incredibly long. It describes my journey from an arrogant teenager to the successful entrepreneur I'm today. A tale about triumphs and failures. There will be no magic or dragons inside, so it may be a little boring. However, if you're looking for an Unscripted lifestyle, I think it's worth a read.

I recall the first time I came across the Fastlane philosophy. I was a teen who was obsessed with making money quickly. I read every book, watched every YouTube guru, and attended every webinar promising millions on my account and seventy-two virgins as a bonus if I bought their limited-time, only $97 program that will "change my life". Needless to say, my approach was not very successful. In fact, I spent my days living with my parents, fantasizing about Ferraris and tropical island villas with pools filled with topless Victoria's Secret models.

My highly successful uncle once gave me several books he thought would put me on the right track, including one titled "The Millionaire Fastlane ." I was ecstatic. "Exactly what I need," I thought. However, as I read on, I found myself growing more and more disappointed. The formula for overnight success was nowhere to be found; instead, the author talked about self-discipline and hard work, and was criticizing my favorite gurus!

"What a waste of paper that was", I moaned. "Imagine people paying money for that!" So I did not waste another thought on it. You see, I wasn't an ordinary kid. When teachers wanted to brag about their students' accomplishments, they would choose me. I consistently received the highest grades in my class, excelled in every competition, and never had to open a book. I've always thought I was smarter than everyone else, questioned the status quo, and believed in my infallibility.

I was "too smart for my own good," as the saying goes. So I ignored the authors' and my uncle's advice. After all, my uncle was just a multimillionaire who ran a few thriving businesses. What is that compared to my brilliant ideas that will make me a billionaire in no time?

As you might expect, it didn't end well. I spent the next few years experimenting with failed business ideas and sinking deeper into depression. We eventually get to the point where I'm 22 years old. I was a total loser; none of my brilliant business ideas came to fruition, I barely made ends meet working at a crappy logistics center, I was obese, and I'd never had a girlfriend, let alone kissed one. My life was in shambles, and I felt embarrassed every time someone asked how I was doing.

Nevertheless, I was too proud to change my ways and was probably going to continue living that sad parody of life for a long time, but as with any good movie scenario, there was an unexpected plot twist to keep things interesting. For many months before that moment, I had been suffering from headaches and fatigue, which I had ignored, blaming stress and overwork. I arrived at the office one day feeling terrible. I was experiencing the worst migraine of my life. I was on the ground a few hours later, having a seizure attack. I was rushed to the hospital, where doctors immediately ordered an MRI and other tests. After what seemed like an eternity, the doctors returned with concerned expressions, stating that the MRI revealed an unusual mass in the brain and that they would like to perform a biopsy.

My worst nightmare became a reality the next day. "I'm so sorry to break the bad news to you. You have a very aggressive type of cancer called glioblastoma, and the tumor is in a very advanced stage and is unfortunately inoperable," the doctor explained. "All we can do is provide you with palliative care to alleviate your pain." I sat there, unable to think coherently. "How much time do I have left?" I inquired. "I believe less than three months. This is the time to spend with your family."

I was neither sad nor angry when I left the hospital. I was completely numb as if it were happening to someone else and I was just a helpless bystander. As soon as I returned to my apartment, I packed my belongings and informed my mother that I would be visiting her and Dad for a few weeks. She was overjoyed because I rarely paid them a visit. My parents, bless their hearts, were unprepared for the news I had for them...

Imagine how devastating it would be for a parent to learn that their 22-year-old only child has incurable cancer and only has three months to live. My mother cried so much that the entire country was flooded. My whole family banded together and spent their days searching the internet for anything that could help me. Herbs, shamans, black magic, pig brain transplant, you name it. But I was uninterested in the results of their research. My depression kicked in, and I gave up completely. All I wanted was to spend the remaining time of my life with my family and die peacefully.

I started organizing my affairs a few days later so that my death would not be a burden on my family. I made a will, ended my apartment lease, and even sold my junk car to a friend to help with funeral expenses. I was going through my belongings, deciding which ones to throw away and which might be useful to someone else, when I came across some books I had purchased previously. Can you tell which one was on top? The book's title was "Unscripted " and it was written by MJ DeMarco. "I swear I've read his book before," I thought. "Did I just buy a book that I already own?" I'm not a fan of superstitions. I don't believe in the law of attraction, fate, or any of that crap. I decided to check out this book and began reading it. Then I noticed this, the second sentence, the first page:

When life’s final moment arrives, what will your spirit sing? Regret and remorse? Or peace and happiness? Take a moment and forecast your life’s trajectory to your deathbed. And be honest. Will you mourn lost time and the things you didn’t do? Places you didn’t see? Will your life review be all work and zero legacy?

It hit me like a freight train on full throttle. I burst out laughing, then cried as I'd never cried before because I knew the answers to these questions. I don't like to think that one moment can change your entire life, but these words broke something in me. I was sitting in my room, tears streaming down my face. And I knew deep down that I wasn't going to leave this world without a fight. If I were to die, I needed to know that I had done everything possible to beat cancer. There were so many things I wished to do and places I desired to visit first. I wanted to prove myself. I wanted to leave a legacy.

I took my medical records and contacted every doctor and hospital in the world that treated an advanced glioblastoma. But, one by one, they all responded, "We're so sorry, we examined your case and determined we are unable to assist you." The tumor was too close to vital brain areas. They didn't want to take any risks. I slowly started to lose hope once again. But then I received a ray of hope from Houston, Texas. MD Anderson Cancer Center chose to operate on me and enroll me in experimental therapy. My uncle offered to cover the costs, and after a brief battle with the embassy to obtain a visa during Covid, I was on a plane to the United States.

The days following surgery were the most helpless and humiliating I'd ever felt. I couldn't keep my body under control. I could hardly walk. I shat my pants more than once. I had to learn again how to write with a pen and eat with cutlery. I was stuttering. Chemo and radiation drained all of my will to live. But I was getting better every day. I fought, and I was winning. Despite surgery and therapy, doctors were cautious in their optimism. I wasn't cured; I simply bought myself some more time.

My uncle surprised me when I returned home. He offered me a hefty sum of money so that I could fulfill my dreams and live out the rest of my life to the fullest. To everyone's surprise, I refused. I did not go through hell to simply take the money and F*ck off to the tropics. I wanted to accomplish something, to show myself that I am capable. When I worked at that logistics center, I began to notice patterns that could be used for automation, potentially saving our clients a lot of money and time. But when I talked to my bosses, they weren't interested in any automation or innovations; they were pre-internet dinosaurs. If they could, they would still be delivering packages using horse carts.

I began acting as soon as this concept formed in my mind. I conducted market research and discovered no direct competition, a large enough market with fat margins, and a high barrier to entry - coping my product would require knowledge of AI programming, including machine learning. But there was one minor snag: I knew very little about programming. Fortunately, my friend, who is an expert in this field, was enjoying his sabbatical somewhere in Asia. I took the rest of my funeral savings and begged him to build the simplest demo possible. All I wanted to know was whether my idea was viable. And this is where dying from cancer comes in handy - people seem hesitant to refuse you. I had a demo in my hands a short time later.

I fell in love with it as soon as I started testing it. It made my work much faster and more enjoyable. It was everything I wished I had at my previous job. But my devotion to my product was irrelevant. I sent the demo to my industry contacts to get their feedback. The response was insane. They were all hooked. The next day, I received a dozen emails from their bosses asking if they could purchase the demo. I knew I had to act quickly because as soon as word got out, there would be a slew of people attempting to less or more successfully reverse engineer my product.

After much persuasion, I was able to convince my programmer friend to join my project on an equity basis. While he was overcooking his brain on the technical side of the product, I focused on UI and UX. I remember that most of the programs we used at my job had the worst, completely counterintuitive interfaces, and were slower than an asthmatic snail. It used to drive me crazy. I decided to change that. I called all of the demo users and asked them seemingly trivial questions: "Would you prefer this button on the top right or left corner? Should we include dark mode? Should this feature be hidden in the options menu or be easily accessible from the main menu?"

We were working in a small 100-square-foot room in my parents' house at the time. We only had two laptops, a desk, and a fickle printer that spilled ink on every third page it printed. We worked nonstop, barely sleeping or eating. I borrowed a car from my parents and drove to every industry conference I could find, soliciting feedback and establishing a client base. My family and friends believed that my brain had been damaged during surgery. "You're insane. "You've been given a second chance, and you're squandering it?" they asked. But I didn't pay attention. I knew I was right.

After we released the full version of the product, the market reaction was astounding. We struck gold. We were bombarded with emails requesting new features. Companies loved how simple our interface was to navigate - you could teach a chimp how to use it in a few hours. But there had been a pressing issue. To expand, we required an investment. Our savings vanished faster than water in the Sahara desert, and we risked being blown out of the market by sharks with inferior products but substantial financial backing.

I'd like to say that some famous Silicon Valley Venture Capital firm was impressed by our product and decided to invest in us, but the truth was more mundane. I asked my uncle if he would be willing to invest the money he wanted to give me earlier in the company. He went above and beyond; after conducting his due diligence and recognizing the company's potential, he and his business partner invested a massive sum in our company, on terms and amounts far exceeding what we could get under normal market conditions.

We began to grow like a weed. In a few months, our company developed from two people in a claustrophobic room to a spacious office with dozen employees. My uncle's assistance was once again invaluable. He assisted us in establishing the proper company structure, hiring trustworthy employees, and navigating through growing pains - all of which we were unaware of. More clients were joining every day, and sums far exceeding our wildest expectations were appearing on the company account.

Our company now generates 8-figures in annual revenue and is still growing. We have a few dozen of employees. We decided to close the office and have all of our employees work remotely. Our clients come from all over the world and range from small family businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. Our product was transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. It evolved from a clumsy program with limited functionality into the industry's most advanced product of its kind. Our competition has grown, but we are always a few steps ahead of them.

So far, my best decision has been to sacrifice a sizable portion of my profit in order to hire competent management. It freed up my time; now I only work a few hours per week at most. With a lot of money and free time, I was ready to fulfill my dreams. I became UNSCRIPTED .

I was traveling through the United States in March. My friend's friend in Miami invited me to stay in his newly purchased villa one day. He threw a fantastic party. I was sitting there enjoying my drink and gawking at the gorgeous women playing in the pool. I chuckled to myself as I looked at the beautiful villa, a driveway full of luxury sports cars, and ladies in the pool, remembering my teenage dreams. It finally occurred to me. I made it. I eat the best food, travel around the world in five-star luxury, sleep with a lot of beautiful women, and can afford to fulfill all of my dreams. I'm living out my bachelor fantasies.

Yet, deep within my heart, there is regret and sorrow. I have everything I desire except time. I am kept alive by a combination of experimental drugs and pure spite, but I know that I am living on borrowed time. I can feel death breathing down my neck. I suffer from FOMO all the time. Before I die, I want to try everything. But there are some things I will never experience. I've always wanted a large family. I will never marry a woman or have children. I will not witness my child's first steps and learning about the world. I'm concerned about my parents. I'll leave them a fortune, but who will look after them when they're old and infirm?

In July, I will turn 26. The last three and a half years have been beyond my wildest dreams. I learned and experienced more than I ever imagined possible. I don't want you to pity me. Cancer, ironically, allowed me to rediscover myself and live my life to the fullest. I want you to think about your life choices after reading this story. Do you really have as much time as you believe? How will your family and friends remember you if you died tomorrow? As a man who lived his best life while adhering to his principles? Or as a wet sponge with no character and spine who was too afraid to make a difference? Will they remember and mourn for you? Or simply replace you with someone else, as you would with old TV? What will you leave behind? Legacy and generational wealth? Or debt to pay and more headaches for your family?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Axe

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6,356%
Oct 19, 2020
# Golden nuggets of wisdom

Throughout my journey, I learned many valuable lessons that I would like to share. Most of them have been discussed extensively on the Internet or in this forum, but I've discovered that another point of view is always welcome.

#1. I hate how much MJ was right. Everything written in his books is true. When I read them, I found myself nodding and saying, "Yes, that's true," or "Yes, this is exactly what happened to me." Seriously, this guy is going places. If only the young, stupid version of myself had been paying attention...

#2. Looking for a mentor? Just take a look around. For years, I didn't take my uncle seriously as a person or an entrepreneur. He was a serious and dedicated man, and I jumped from one idea to the next in minutes. He drove an old Toyota Corolla and ran the most uninteresting businesses imaginable, including a waste management company. All while my internet gurus drove leased BMW 3 series and ran cool marketing agencies and dropshipping stores. When you read my story, you will realize just how crucial he was to my success. I owe him everything. He became my best friend and most trusted advisor over the years. I once asked him what he saw in me because I wasn't the most likable kid. "You reminded me of a younger version of myself. Arrogant and angry at the world." "I just knew you will come good."

#3. Look after your employees. They are the backbone of your business. Good and trustworthy ones are extremely difficult to find. We made the mistake of letting go of an extremely capable employee because we didn't want to double her salary to match a competing offer. We are still unable to replace her. We learned our lesson, and we pay our employees significantly more than the market average. Overpaying a good employee, in my opinion, is far preferable to the hassle of hiring and training a new one. This brings us to another point...

#4. Fire underperforming employees as soon as possible. One of our developers was the real-life Bighead from Silicon Valley. His programming skills were lacking, but he had a great personality and everyone adored him. We didn't want to let him go. But one day, he made a huge mistake that cost us a client and slightly tarnished our reputation. Overpay your good employees to keep them, and fire the bad ones quickly.

#5: Don't burn your bridges. When I was leaving my job after being diagnosed with cancer, I completely scolded my boss. I didn't keep my cool. I made it clear to him how much he and his workplace sucked. Two years later, he was a key figure in the company I wanted to work with. Long story short, he chose our competitor even though their product was of much lower quality.

#6: The most profitable industries are often the most unsexy. My job at the logistics center was dreadful. However, working there provided me with insight into how the industry operates and enabled me to identify a burning need that I turned into an eight-figure company. I wanted to work for a cool startup or marketing firm. The issue is that nowadays, every man and his dog owns a marketing agency or a "world-changing" startup. There are golden opportunities in every industry. You also won't have to worry about internet gurus creating "competition" in the form of money-obsessed teenagers looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

#7. Delegate. As freshly baked entrepreneurs, we wanted to have our hands in everything. My partner was the best programmer we had, yet he was doing mundane tasks our own Bighead could do without any trouble, while nobody focused on developing cutting-edge technology. It took us a few months to stop micromanaging. The whole point of hiring competent employees and paying them well is to put them in charge of critical tasks.

#8. Do not become emotionally attached to your product/company. When you are a business owner, your company becomes your baby. You can see it grow from a small child to a big adult. You are involved in all stages. Getting your first clients is like witnessing your child's first steps. And as your business expands, you become an overbearing and controlling parent. You can't accept that the company doesn't need your constant supervision. You're like a parent who is afraid their child will leave the nest. You miss a good selling opportunity, and you end up like Yahoo's owners, trading your company for pennies because you were too blind to see market trends changing. It's a difficult thing to do, and I struggled with it myself. After all, you want your company to fund your Unscripted lifestyle, not be a personal toy to show off to your friends.

#9. The user experience is king. As I mentioned earlier in my story, bad and counterintuitive interfaces in work programs used to drive me insane. Every company in the world has a low-level employee swearing about the shitty software his company bought. I used to be one of these employees, and I used my knowledge to create the most user-friendly UI possible. Low-level employees will rise through the ranks, and they will remember how you made their lives easier. It quickly became one of our main selling points. I checked our competitors' software, and they are far behind us in that regard. Many clients told me they chose our product because of how simple it was to train employees and how responsive we were in adding new features and fixing bugs.

Last edited:

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
#Warning! This story is incredibly long. It describes my journey from an arrogant teenager to the successful entrepreneur I'm today. A tale about triumphs and failures. There will be no magic or dragons inside, so it may be a little boring. However, if you're looking for an Unscripted lifestyle, I think it's worth a read.

I recall the first time I came across the Fastlane philosophy. I was a teen who was obsessed with making money quickly. I read every book, watched every YouTube guru, and attended every webinar promising millions on my account and seventy-two virgins as a bonus if I bought their limited-time, only $97 program that will "change my life". Needless to say, my approach was not very successful. In fact, I spent my days living with my parents, fantasizing about Ferraris and tropical island villas with pools filled with topless Victoria's Secret models.

My highly successful uncle once gave me several books he thought would put me on the right track, including one titled "The Millionaire Fastlane ." I was ecstatic. "Exactly what I need," I thought. However, as I read on, I found myself growing more and more disappointed. The formula for overnight success was nowhere to be found; instead, the author talked about self-discipline and hard work, and was criticizing my favorite gurus!

"What a waste of paper that was", I moaned. "Imagine people paying money for that!" So I did not waste another thought on it. You see, I wasn't an ordinary kid. When teachers wanted to brag about their students' accomplishments, they would choose me. I consistently received the highest grades in my class, excelled in every competition, and never had to open a book. I've always thought I was smarter than everyone else, questioned the status quo, and believed in my infallibility.

I was "too smart for my own good," as the saying goes. So I ignored the authors' and my uncle's advice. After all, my uncle was just a multimillionaire who ran a few thriving businesses. What is that compared to my brilliant ideas that will make me a billionaire in no time?

As you might expect, it didn't end well. I spent the next few years experimenting with failed business ideas and sinking deeper into depression. We eventually get to the point where I'm 22 years old. I was a total loser; none of my brilliant business ideas came to fruition, I barely made ends meet working at a crappy logistics center, I was obese, and I'd never had a girlfriend, let alone kissed one. My life was in shambles, and I felt embarrassed every time someone asked how I was doing.

Nevertheless, I was too proud to change my ways and was probably going to continue living that sad parody of life for a long time, but as with any good movie scenario, there was an unexpected plot twist to keep things interesting. For many months before that moment, I had been suffering from headaches and fatigue, which I had ignored, blaming stress and overwork. I arrived at the office one day feeling terrible. I was experiencing the worst migraine of my life. I was on the ground a few hours later, having a seizure attack. I was rushed to the hospital, where doctors immediately ordered an MRI and other tests. After what seemed like an eternity, the doctors returned with concerned expressions, stating that the MRI revealed an unusual mass in the brain and that they would like to perform a biopsy.

My worst nightmare became a reality the next day. "I'm so sorry to break the bad news to you. You have a very aggressive type of cancer called glioblastoma, and the tumor is in a very advanced stage and is unfortunately inoperable," the doctor explained. "All we can do is provide you with palliative care to alleviate your pain." I sat there, unable to think coherently. "How much time do I have left?" I inquired. "I believe less than three months. This is the time to spend with your family."

I was neither sad nor angry when I left the hospital. I was completely numb as if it were happening to someone else and I was just a helpless bystander. As soon as I returned to my apartment, I packed my belongings and informed my mother that I would be visiting her and Dad for a few weeks. She was overjoyed because I rarely paid them a visit. My parents, bless their hearts, were unprepared for the news I had for them...

Imagine how devastating it would be for a parent to learn that their 22-year-old only child has incurable cancer and only has three months to live. My mother cried so much that the entire country was flooded. My whole family banded together and spent their days searching the internet for anything that could help me. Herbs, shamans, black magic, pig brain transplant, you name it. But I was uninterested in the results of their research. My depression kicked in, and I gave up completely. All I wanted was to spend the remaining time of my life with my family and die peacefully.

I started organizing my affairs a few days later so that my death would not be a burden on my family. I made a will, ended my apartment lease, and even sold my junk car to a friend to help with funeral expenses. I was going through my belongings, deciding which ones to throw away and which might be useful to someone else, when I came across some books I had purchased previously. Can you tell which one was on top? The book's title was "Unscripted " and it was written by MJ DeMarco. "I swear I've read his book before," I thought. "Did I just buy a book that I already own?" I'm not a fan of superstitions. I don't believe in the law of attraction, fate, or any of that crap. I decided to check out this book and began reading it. Then I noticed this, the second sentence, the first page:

It hit me like a freight train on full throttle. I burst out laughing, then cried as I'd never cried before because I knew the answers to these questions. I don't like to think that one moment can change your entire life, but these words broke something in me. I was sitting in my room, tears streaming down my face. And I knew deep down that I wasn't going to leave this world without a fight. If I were to die, I needed to know that I had done everything possible to beat cancer. There were so many things I wished to do and places I desired to visit first. I wanted to prove myself. I wanted to leave a legacy.

I took my medical records and contacted every doctor and hospital in the world that treated an advanced glioblastoma. But, one by one, they all responded, "We're so sorry, we examined your case and determined we are unable to assist you." The tumor was too close to vital brain areas. They didn't want to take any risks. I slowly started to lose hope once again. But then I received a ray of hope from Houston, Texas. MD Anderson Cancer Center chose to operate on me and enroll me in experimental therapy. My uncle offered to cover the costs, and after a brief battle with the embassy to obtain a visa during Covid, I was on a plane to the United States.

The days following surgery were the most helpless and humiliating I'd ever felt. I couldn't keep my body under control. I could hardly walk. I shat my pants more than once. I had to learn again how to write with a pen and eat with cutlery. I was stuttering. Chemo and radiation drained all of my will to live. But I was getting better every day. I fought, and I was winning. Despite surgery and therapy, doctors were cautious in their optimism. I wasn't cured; I simply bought myself some more time.

My uncle surprised me when I returned home. He offered me a hefty sum of money so that I could fulfill my dreams and live out the rest of my life to the fullest. To everyone's surprise, I refused. I did not go through hell to simply take the money and F*ck off to the tropics. I wanted to accomplish something, to show myself that I am capable. When I worked at that logistics center, I began to notice patterns that could be used for automation, potentially saving our clients a lot of money and time. But when I talked to my bosses, they weren't interested in any automation or innovations; they were pre-internet dinosaurs. If they could, they would still be delivering packages using horse carts.

I began acting as soon as this concept formed in my mind. I conducted market research and discovered no direct competition, a large enough market with fat margins, and a high barrier to entry - coping my product would require knowledge of AI programming, including machine learning. But there was one minor snag: I knew very little about programming. Fortunately, my friend, who is an expert in this field, was enjoying his sabbatical somewhere in Asia. I took the rest of my funeral savings and begged him to build the simplest demo possible. All I wanted to know was whether my idea was viable. And this is where dying from cancer comes in handy - people seem hesitant to refuse you. I had a demo in my hands a short time later.

I fell in love with it as soon as I started testing it. It made my work much faster and more enjoyable. It was everything I wished I had at my previous job. But my devotion to my product was irrelevant. I sent the demo to my industry contacts to get their feedback. The response was insane. They were all hooked. The next day, I received a dozen emails from their bosses asking if they could purchase the demo. I knew I had to act quickly because as soon as word got out, there would be a slew of people attempting to less or more successfully reverse engineer my product.

After much persuasion, I was able to convince my programmer friend to join my project on an equity basis. While he was overcooking his brain on the technical side of the product, I focused on UI and UX. I remember that most of the programs we used at my job had the worst, completely counterintuitive interfaces, and were slower than an asthmatic snail. It used to drive me crazy. I decided to change that. I called all of the demo users and asked them seemingly trivial questions: "Would you prefer this button on the top right or left corner? Should we include dark mode? Should this feature be hidden in the options menu or be easily accessible from the main menu?"

We were working in a small 100-square-foot room in my parents' house at the time. We only had two laptops, a desk, and a fickle printer that spilled ink on every third page it printed. We worked nonstop, barely sleeping or eating. I borrowed a car from my parents and drove to every industry conference I could find, soliciting feedback and establishing a client base. My family and friends believed that my brain had been damaged during surgery. "You're insane. "You've been given a second chance, and you're squandering it?" they asked. But I didn't pay attention. I knew I was right.

After we released the full version of the product, the market reaction was astounding. We struck gold. We were bombarded with emails requesting new features. Companies loved how simple our interface was to navigate - you could teach a chimp how to use it in a few hours. But there had been a pressing issue. To expand, we required an investment. Our savings vanished faster than water in the Sahara desert, and we risked being blown out of the market by sharks with inferior products but substantial financial backing.

I'd like to say that some famous Silicon Valley Venture Capital firm was impressed by our product and decided to invest in us, but the truth was more mundane. I asked my uncle if he would be willing to invest the money he wanted to give me earlier in the company. He went above and beyond; after conducting his due diligence and recognizing the company's potential, he and his business partner invested a massive sum in our company, on terms and amounts far exceeding what we could get under normal market conditions.

We began to grow like a weed. In a few months, our company developed from two people in a claustrophobic room to a spacious office with dozen employees. My uncle's assistance was once again invaluable. He assisted us in establishing the proper company structure, hiring trustworthy employees, and navigating through growing pains - all of which we were unaware of. More clients were joining every day, and sums far exceeding our wildest expectations were appearing on the company account.

Our company now generates 8-figures in annual revenue and is still growing. We have a few dozen of employees. We decided to close the office and have all of our employees work remotely. Our clients come from all over the world and range from small family businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. Our product was transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. It evolved from a clumsy program with limited functionality into the industry's most advanced product of its kind. Our competition has grown, but we are always a few steps ahead of them.

So far, my best decision has been to sacrifice a sizable portion of my profit in order to hire competent management. It freed up my time; now I only work a few hours per week at most. With a lot of money and free time, I was ready to fulfill my dreams. I became UNSCRIPTED .

I was traveling through the United States in March. My friend's friend in Miami invited me to stay in his newly purchased villa one day. He threw a fantastic party. I was sitting there enjoying my drink and gawking at the gorgeous women playing in the pool. I chuckled to myself as I looked at the beautiful villa, a driveway full of luxury sports cars, and ladies in the pool, remembering my teenage dreams. It finally occurred to me. I made it. I eat the best food, travel around the world in five-star luxury, sleep with a lot of beautiful women, and can afford to fulfill all of my dreams. I'm living out my bachelor fantasies.

Yet, deep within my heart, there is regret and sorrow. I have everything I desire except time. I am kept alive by a combination of experimental drugs and pure spite, but I know that I am living on borrowed time. I can feel death breathing down my neck. I suffer from FOMO all the time. Before I die, I want to try everything. But there are some things I will never experience. I've always wanted a large family. I will never marry a woman or have children. I will not witness my child's first steps and learning about the world. I'm concerned about my parents. I'll leave them a fortune, but who will look after them when they're old and infirm?

In July, I will turn 26. The last three and a half years have been beyond my wildest dreams. I learned and experienced more than I ever imagined possible. I don't want you to pity me. Cancer, ironically, allowed me to rediscover myself and live my life to the fullest. I want you to think about your life choices after reading this story. Do you really have as much time as you believe? How will your family and friends remember you if you died tomorrow? As a man who lived his best life while adhering to his principles? Or as a wet sponge with no character and spine who was too afraid to make a difference? Will they remember and mourn for you? Or simply replace you with someone else, as you would with old TV? What will you leave behind? Legacy and generational wealth? Or debt to pay and more headaches for your family?
I read every word.

I vote instant GOLD.

Wow. Powerful and moving.

Thank you for sharing

How is this thread not getting tons of attention?

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
View: https://youtu.be/CZJvBfoHDk0

”You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy”

@Axe Thank you! Your story hits hard. Glad you are still alive and here sharing your story!

Shortly after starting our business… my business partner passed away. Brain tumour. In a matter of just months, we went form learning about diagnosis to the end. He was in his early 30s and left a toddler behind. His photo in my office reminds of life’s fragility, daily. Like your post hopefully will inspire thousands on this forum to reflect.

Life… is fragile. It is a mistake to life it in any way other than our own terms, our own personal best.

Decide. Do.

Don’t wait.

Keep at it.

Like you, I found Unscripted to be a truly remarkable book. It’s a great guide for those willing to listen.

masiyas

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
667%
Mar 22, 2023

Throughout my journey, I learned many valuable lessons that I would like to share. Most of them have been discussed extensively on the Internet or in this forum, but I've discovered that another point of view is always welcome.

#1. I despise how much MJ was correct. Everything written in his books is true. When I read them, I found myself nodding and saying, "Yes, that's true," or "Yes, this is exactly what happened to me." Seriously, this guy is going places. If only the young, stupid version of myself had been paying attention...

#2. Looking for a mentor? Just take a look around. For years, I didn't take my uncle seriously as a person or an entrepreneur. He was a serious and dedicated man, and I jumped from one idea to the next in minutes. He drove an old Toyota Corolla and ran the most uninteresting businesses imaginable, including a waste management company. All while my internet gurus drove leased BMW 3 series and ran cool marketing agencies and dropshipping stores. When you read my story, you will realize just how crucial he was to my success. I owe him everything. He became my best friend and most trusted advisor over the years. I once asked him what he saw in me because I wasn't the most likable kid. "You reminded me of a younger version of myself. Arrogant and angry at the world." "I just knew you will come good."

#3. Look after your employees. They are the backbone of your business. Good and trustworthy ones are extremely difficult to find. We made the mistake of letting go of an extremely capable employee because we didn't want to double her salary to match a competing offer. We are still unable to replace her. We learned our lesson, and we pay our employees significantly more than the market average. Overpaying a good employee, in my opinion, is far preferable to the hassle of hiring and training a new one. This brings us to another point...

#3. Fire underperforming employees as soon as possible. One of our developers was the real-life Bighead from Silicon Valley. His programming skills were lacking, but he had a great personality and everyone adored him. We didn't want to let him go. But one day, he made a huge mistake that cost us a client and slightly tarnished our reputation. Overpay your good employees to keep them, and fire the bad ones quickly.

#4: Don't burn your bridges. When I was leaving my job after being diagnosed with cancer, I completely scolded my boss. I didn't keep my cool. I made it clear to him how much he and his workplace sucked. Two years later, he was a key figure in the company I wanted to work with. Long story short, he chose our competitor even though their product was of much lower quality.

#5: The most profitable industries are often the most unsexy. My job at the logistics center was dreadful. However, working there provided me with insight into how the industry operates and enabled me to identify a burning need that I turned into an eight-figure company. I wanted to work for a cool startup or marketing firm. The issue is that nowadays, every man and his dog owns a marketing agency or a "world-changing" startup. There are golden opportunities in every industry. You also won't have to worry about internet gurus creating "competition" in the form of money-obsessed teenagers looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

#5. Delegate. As freshly baked entrepreneurs, we wanted to have our hands in everything. My partner was the best programmer we had, yet he was doing mundane tasks our own Bighead could do without any trouble, while nobody focused on developing cutting-edge technology. It took us a few months to stop micromanaging. The whole point of hiring competent employees and paying them well is to put them in charge of critical tasks.

#7. Do not become emotionally attached to your product/company. When you are a business owner, your company becomes your baby. You can see it grow from a small child to a big adult. You are involved in all stages. Getting your first clients is like witnessing your child's first steps. And as your business expands, you become an overbearing and controlling parent. You can't accept that the company doesn't need your constant supervision. You're like a parent who is afraid their child will leave the nest. You miss a good selling opportunity, and you end up like Yahoo's owners, trading your company for pennies because you were too blind to see market trends changing.
It's a difficult thing to do, and I struggled with it myself. After all, you want your company to fund your Unscripted lifestyle, not be a personal toy to show off to your friends.

#8. The user experience is king. As I mentioned earlier in my story, bad and counterintuitive interfaces in work programs used to drive me insane. Every company in the world has a low-level employee swearing about the shitty software his company bought. I used to be one of these employees, and I used my knowledge to create the most user-friendly UI possible. Low-level employees will rise through the ranks, and they will remember how you made their lives easier. It quickly became one of our main selling points. I checked our competitors' software, and they are far behind us in that regard. Many clients told me they chose our product because of how simple it was to train employees and how responsive we were in adding new features and fixing bugs.
Man that is insane. I got OBSESSED with history's last stands. Where men, CERTAIN of their impending death, instead of running away to save their lives, chose to stand valiantly and face their fears as they embraced death fighting odds too great with open arms. You had made a commitment to march into the unknown and not give a F*ck about the odds.

I hope that God showers you with His love and mercy and grants you a full recovery.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

#1. I despise how much MJ was correct. Everything written in his books is true. When I read them, I found myself nodding and saying, "Yes, that's true," or "Yes, this is exactly what happened to me." Seriously, this guy is going places. If only the young, stupid version of myself had been paying attention...

#3. Fire underperforming employees as soon as possible. One of our developers was the real-life Bighead from Silicon Valley. His programming skills were lacking, but he had a great personality and everyone adored him. We didn't want to let him go. But one day, he made a huge mistake that cost us a client and slightly tarnished our reputation. Overpay your good employees to keep them, and fire the bad ones quickly.

#4: Don't burn your bridges. When I was leaving my job after being diagnosed with cancer, I completely scolded my boss. I didn't keep my cool. I made it clear to him how much he and his workplace sucked. Two years later, he was a key figure in the company I wanted to work with. Long story short, he chose our competitor even though their product was of much lower quality.

#5: The most profitable industries are often the most unsexy. My job at the logistics center was dreadful. However, working there provided me with insight into how the industry operates and enabled me to identify a burning need that I turned into an eight-figure company. I wanted to work for a cool startup or marketing firm. The issue is that nowadays, every man and his dog owns a marketing agency or a "world-changing" startup. There are golden opportunities in every industry. You also won't have to worry about internet gurus creating "competition" in the form of money-obsessed teenagers looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

#5. Delegate. As freshly baked entrepreneurs, we wanted to have our hands in everything. My partner was the best programmer we had, yet he was doing mundane tasks our own Bighead could do without any trouble, while nobody focused on developing cutting-edge technology. It took us a few months to stop micromanaging. The whole point of hiring competent employees and paying them well is to put them in charge of critical tasks.

#7. Do not become emotionally attached to your product/company. When you are a business owner, your company becomes your baby. You can see it grow from a small child to a big adult. You are involved in all stages. Getting your first clients is like witnessing your child's first steps. And as your business expands, you become an overbearing and controlling parent. You can't accept that the company doesn't need your constant supervision. You're like a parent who is afraid their child will leave the nest. You miss a good selling opportunity, and you end up like Yahoo's owners, trading your company for pennies because you were too blind to see market trends changing.
It's a difficult thing to do, and I struggled with it myself. After all, you want your company to fund your Unscripted lifestyle, not be a personal toy to show off to your friends.

#8. The user experience is king. As I mentioned earlier in my story, bad and counterintuitive interfaces in work programs used to drive me insane. Every company in the world has a low-level employee swearing about the shitty software his company bought. I used to be one of these employees, and I used my knowledge to create the most user-friendly UI possible. Low-level employees will rise through the ranks, and they will remember how you made their lives easier. It quickly became one of our main selling points. I checked our competitors' software, and they are far behind us in that regard. Many clients told me they chose our product because of how simple it was to train employees and how responsive we were in adding new features and fixing bugs.
When a man is faced with his death, even the worst circumstances don't matter.

I hope no one goes through such a rude awakening and a life-threatning FTE. But at the same time, if it weren't for the FTE, you might not be where you are today.

I hope you have a full recovery from cancer and have rich experiences in life.

Thank you for sharing your experiences on the forum.

GOLD.

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia

This right here ^ ^ ^ im printing this, so much value man.

Thank you for sharing your story. It really inspired me. Hope you will recover.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Pure gold is too less of a word.

My eyes started to tear up as I was reading the thread, but I tried to control myself. But then I've watched the video posted by @Antifragile and at 5:58 I've burst into tears.

This is a lesson for all of us - with no exception.

We are all capable of doing 10x -1000x more than we are currently doing right now.

You're clearly very intelligent. You were fully capable of creating this software years before this event. But it was only when you were faced with impending death when you finally understood the preciousness of time.

That's precisely when our brains start firing on all cylinders and goes into overdrive. That's when the ferocious animal within us finally wakes up. And it will do anything to protect its life. It will fight to the death.

I hope that by reading this story we will all understand that this moment is coming - for all of us. And I hope that we would trigger this sense of urgency before catastrophe arrives.

I feel deeply ashamed of myself, for all the opportunities that I let pass me by, and for all the time that I have wasted by being inefficient in my pursuit of my goals. I want to change.

Health:

I am not qualified in any way to give medical advice, and this is not medical advice.
But I do have enough understanding of biology and human physiology to know that many types of cancer are metabolic in nature and are a result of mitochondrial dysfunction.

Unlike healthy cells which can derive a lot of energy from ketone bodies, cancerous cells cannot survive in the absence of glucose.

I will leave you with this video, of a person that has reduced the size of a cancerous tumor by 50% after fasting for 21 days. This has been achieved through the cellular process of autophagy, which I believe is going to be the future of medicine.

Use the money that you have to get to the truth. All the answers that you seek are there for you. Science will prevail.

I hope that you will not only see the first steps of your children, but your grandchildren as well.

I wish you a long and healthy life.

Thank you for sharing your story.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So happy to hear you are doing better. Living your best life as you please is the best wealth anyone can achieve. Congrats and thanks for sharing your wisdom on the tough journey.

htown

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jan 4, 2022
Incredible story and a reminder to us all of the inevitable. You’ve done more in 3 years than 99% of people do in their lifetime.

Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you a full recovery.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What an inspiring, and amazing story.

I’d love to have you on the radio show if you’re up for it. I’m sure your story would be a huge hit with listeners.

As far as treatment, hit me up privately, I know some folks that might be able to get you into the best neurologists in the world.

KiwiEC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jan 5, 2023
France
Thanks for sharing. I look forward to hear the next chapter with more good news.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What an inspiring, and amazing story.

I’d love to have you on the radio show if you’re up for it. I’m sure your story would be a huge hit with listeners.

As far as treatment, hit me up privately, I know some folks that might be able to get you into the best neurologists in the world.

I also have contacts at Shands research hospital in Florida, so Kyle if you end up hooking up with him, feel free to share my contact information with him after you vet this out a little bit.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
Thank you so much for posting this. This made my day.

I wish you all the happiness and health in the world!

You seem to have such a great uncle, that's awesome.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Thanks for sharing and I hope somehow you live a long and happy life.

What is the software you created out of interest?

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022

Amazing story best of luck in your journey ahead friend

kendamakid

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Apr 14, 2018
USA
Great post @Axe . You definitely had your FTE with the brain tumor. Congrats on your success. Glioblastoma does have a very poor prognosis. I would like to think your age has something to do with your response to therapy.

I am wondering if the therapy is what is described in this 60 minutes video as a breakthrough with cure for some with GBM 60 Minutes Killing Cancer with a breakthrough

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Holy shit what a story! A real hero's journey right from the brink of the abyss. You really put things into perspective for all the tiny problems of life that seem to get in the way.

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023
Wow i must say this was powerful and emotional, what an amazing story to read.

Congratulation on pursuing the best life possible.

Have you ever considered writing your own book one day? cause i think you should.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Awesome. Your story is awesome. You write so well. I want to say could easily write a great book.

Thanks for sharing. Makes me feel f*cked up for ignoring MJ and the other writers who shared the gems they found.

Pride can be a sure bottleneck to us.

You have lived beyond 3 months. You will live beyond more.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Thank you for coming back and sharing your story. Top 10 in underrated posts. Life is so short. Do what you want to do now, with who you want to be surrounded with. There's no time for anything else.

Venn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 22, 2019
Rome
It looks like a material for a movie. Really inspiring. Thank you for sharing this! I hope you're gonna be able to have a beautiful family in a future.

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore

I thought of you and your friend immediately when I read this post! It will be amazing if they can help him!

MichelleWood

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 28, 2023
Melbourne, Australia
This story is both moving and inspiring! The Golden Nuggets great as well. I really needed the tip about 'overpaying' your good employees - this resonates so much in my current situation.

@heavy_industry I was the same when I watched the video posted by @Antifragile - sitting at my desk, cans on, and a blubbering mess!

Thank you for sharing @Axe - you're story is a gift to us all.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Hey @Axe and @Kak - will there be a Radio Show on this? I’d love to not only hear a great chat, but maybe find a way into a video too.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
It's pretty tough to get a 4,828% Value-to-Post Ratio on here, but Axe deserves it. Absolute GOLD.

Axe

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6,356%
Oct 19, 2020
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for all the kind words and support. I'm sorry for not keeping you in the loop, but my condition has progressed faster than I would like to and my health has taken a nosedive lately, both physically and mentally.

As for Kyle's radio show, as much as I'm a fan and grateful for invitation, I don't think I'll be jumping in. I'm in my IDGAF stage of life, and for a introvert like me public appearance sounds like a major pain in the a$$.

What more can I say? I'm incredibly happy and blessed to be alive and in decent health, allowing me to enjoy each day with my family and friends. These moments mean more to me than all the money in the world.

I'm currently in the process of selling my company so that I don't leave my family burdened with managing it. I'll try to find some time to write a few words about it, but these days, I'm a rare guest to the forum, so please be patient.

Take care,
Axe

MrRiaos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2023

#1. I hate how much MJ was right. Everything written in his books is true. When I read them, I found myself nodding and saying, "Yes, that's true," or "Yes, this is exactly what happened to me." Seriously, this guy is going places. If only the young, stupid version of myself had been paying attention...

#4. Fire underperforming employees as soon as possible. One of our developers was the real-life Bighead from Silicon Valley. His programming skills were lacking, but he had a great personality and everyone adored him. We didn't want to let him go. But one day, he made a huge mistake that cost us a client and slightly tarnished our reputation. Overpay your good employees to keep them, and fire the bad ones quickly.

#5: Don't burn your bridges. When I was leaving my job after being diagnosed with cancer, I completely scolded my boss. I didn't keep my cool. I made it clear to him how much he and his workplace sucked. Two years later, he was a key figure in the company I wanted to work with. Long story short, he chose our competitor even though their product was of much lower quality.

#6: The most profitable industries are often the most unsexy. My job at the logistics center was dreadful. However, working there provided me with insight into how the industry operates and enabled me to identify a burning need that I turned into an eight-figure company. I wanted to work for a cool startup or marketing firm. The issue is that nowadays, every man and his dog owns a marketing agency or a "world-changing" startup. There are golden opportunities in every industry. You also won't have to worry about internet gurus creating "competition" in the form of money-obsessed teenagers looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

#7. Delegate. As freshly baked entrepreneurs, we wanted to have our hands in everything. My partner was the best programmer we had, yet he was doing mundane tasks our own Bighead could do without any trouble, while nobody focused on developing cutting-edge technology. It took us a few months to stop micromanaging. The whole point of hiring competent employees and paying them well is to put them in charge of critical tasks.

#8. Do not become emotionally attached to your product/company. When you are a business owner, your company becomes your baby. You can see it grow from a small child to a big adult. You are involved in all stages. Getting your first clients is like witnessing your child's first steps. And as your business expands, you become an overbearing and controlling parent. You can't accept that the company doesn't need your constant supervision. You're like a parent who is afraid their child will leave the nest. You miss a good selling opportunity, and you end up like Yahoo's owners, trading your company for pennies because you were too blind to see market trends changing. It's a difficult thing to do, and I struggled with it myself. After all, you want your company to fund your Unscripted lifestyle, not be a personal toy to show off to your friends.

#9. The user experience is king. As I mentioned earlier in my story, bad and counterintuitive interfaces in work programs used to drive me insane. Every company in the world has a low-level employee swearing about the shitty software his company bought. I used to be one of these employees, and I used my knowledge to create the most user-friendly UI possible. Low-level employees will rise through the ranks, and they will remember how you made their lives easier. It quickly became one of our main selling points. I checked our competitors' software, and they are far behind us in that regard. Many clients told me they chose our product because of how simple it was to train employees and how responsive we were in adding new features and fixing bugs.
Thank you for this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...