- Joined
- Apr 17, 2015
- Messages
- 58
Rep Bank
$1,180
$1,180
User Power: 424%
I told you guys my story in a previous thread. I finished TMF and I am ready to rock.
Ive owned my tech business for 3 years and never focused on it, I have made my mind to change that. Its time to attack, the time is now. I can beat my competition and I will. Its time to scale. My honeymoon showed me that this can easily be automated and turned into passivity. For the next 60 days my focus is going to be on branding my company. It has a good, corporate logo, and we do fast, good, affordable work. Im going to market market market, and Im going to grow shop 1. Im not going to make the same mistake I did with shop 2 (no research, no sign, no marketing, etc etc.) I am however not going to let my mistakes and failures set me back. They have become a learning experience. This business can be scaled, I can sell franchises. Whilst branding, Im going to set up a simple, innovative system. I am going to cater to customer wants and needs and not my own selfish desires. I am ridiculously blessed and sick of pissing it away. Its time to change that. Time to automate and divorce my time from this business. I will have to drive Uber unfortunately to help me keep steady income while I invest back into my business, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I turned over my vending machine business to one of the partners so now Im literally doing nothing for 25% profit, however little that is. Its still something. My wife took over the eBay retail arbitrage business and she works at an emergency response company. Needless to say Im going to focus all of that income into paying off my ignorant lifestyle servitude bills. I restructured all the expenses of my business and redid my employee schedule to be focused on the needs of the company as opposed the wants of the employees. And I fired one of my friends who was a user and abuser and not producing money. I think Im on the right track. I am ready to get on the fast lane, got my Camaro in gear, now gotta hit the gas.
Ive owned my tech business for 3 years and never focused on it, I have made my mind to change that. Its time to attack, the time is now. I can beat my competition and I will. Its time to scale. My honeymoon showed me that this can easily be automated and turned into passivity. For the next 60 days my focus is going to be on branding my company. It has a good, corporate logo, and we do fast, good, affordable work. Im going to market market market, and Im going to grow shop 1. Im not going to make the same mistake I did with shop 2 (no research, no sign, no marketing, etc etc.) I am however not going to let my mistakes and failures set me back. They have become a learning experience. This business can be scaled, I can sell franchises. Whilst branding, Im going to set up a simple, innovative system. I am going to cater to customer wants and needs and not my own selfish desires. I am ridiculously blessed and sick of pissing it away. Its time to change that. Time to automate and divorce my time from this business. I will have to drive Uber unfortunately to help me keep steady income while I invest back into my business, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I turned over my vending machine business to one of the partners so now Im literally doing nothing for 25% profit, however little that is. Its still something. My wife took over the eBay retail arbitrage business and she works at an emergency response company. Needless to say Im going to focus all of that income into paying off my ignorant lifestyle servitude bills. I restructured all the expenses of my business and redid my employee schedule to be focused on the needs of the company as opposed the wants of the employees. And I fired one of my friends who was a user and abuser and not producing money. I think Im on the right track. I am ready to get on the fast lane, got my Camaro in gear, now gotta hit the gas.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
