The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hi,

We're a direct response marketing agency, and we've recently launched a new eBook aimed at entrepreneurs who are just starting out and who are interested to build a high-converting funnel without having to pay $1000s to an agency to build it for them.

The genesis of this eBook started with us having to turn down many entrepreneurs who came knocking on our doors because they couldn't afford our services. That's when we thought that if these people cannot afford to have us build a funnel for them (we usually charge ~10K), maybe we can teach them the principles & knowledge we use when building funnels and let them build it themselves.

We've already been selling the eBook via advertising (Facebook/Instagram), to our email list and direct contacts, and on Warrior Forum. Advertising hasn't really been working out so far, but the email list/direct contacts and Warrior Forum have been great.

We already have quite a few people who were very happy with the eBook. Please keep in mind that purchasing the eBook also makes you eligible you to a FREE 1-hour Sales Growth call with us (usually we charge $500/hour) + support via email/Skype to answer any of your more detailed questions and help you on your journey. Not to mention that you also have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee :) - so no risks there! And the eBook is also super affordable...but you have to click the link to find out how affordable;)

If you're interested to find out more, please check out the full details of our offer here.

And if you have any questions, just ask me here or by PM.

(Also currently selling on Warrior Forum here - check for additional comments/reviews)

Last edited:

schazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 12, 2013
New York
I'm just getting back into this forum after signing up years ago, thanks to somehow starting to get the weekly highlights email the past few weeks. Lots of great stuff.

I have no rep here yet, but if you're reading this and have a local services business (landscaper, attorney, dentist, plumber or any other home services, etc) and want to get more organic traffic to your website from prospective customers, let me know. I'll put together a quick video audit with at least 5 things you can do to increase your traffic. No cost. If you end up wanting me to implement those things (and more) for you, we can talk further.

Message me through Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/willschatz/

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Hey hey,

I make music with electric guitars. If you like rock and metal, you'll get a kick out of my youTube channel, new instrumentals go up every week:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68VFQhTfL4k

And after many replies in some of my threads, I've got stuff on streaming platforms too. You can check out my metal album here:
Spotify:
View: https://open.spotify.com/album/0KNYbEfDGjmUiMdYca7l6r

Google Play: Sam Russell: Impetuous Desire - Music on Google Play

Deezer: Sam Russell: Impetuous Desire - Music Streaming - Listen on Deezer

Tidal: Sam Russell - Impetuous Desire

I'll have 3 albums up there by next week and a few more volumes of "stuff" going up over the next week (some medieval choral music and about 30 instrumental guitar jams).

EDIT: Spotify embeds on the forum, awesome!

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
When was the last time your website had a performance test?

Get a FREE Website Audit Today

What is a website audit?

A website audit is a health check of your website designed to give you an expert opinion on avenues for improvement to enhance conversion rates for your site.

1. Do you have an existing website that has not been refreshed for more than a year?

2. Do you find yourself getting fewer online leads and sales enquiries?

If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, connect with me here and fill out the audit request form www.polarishub.com

I will share 3 strategies with you that will allow you to enhance your website meaningfully.

Hello and I am Katherine a Web & SEO Strategist. I help my clients to nurture their brands & turbocharge their businesses.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Need Help Finding More Affordable Airline Tickets?
Are you searching and booking airplane tickets by visiting the airline company's official website?
STOP!
You're getting ripped off.
You're literally losing hundreds of dollars.
Let me ask you this, what would you be able to do with a couple of hundred extra dollars saved?
At the least... you could use that extra saved money for a new experience, gift or nice dinner out.
I'd like to try and save you some money.

Note, that I'm not a travel agent, I've never worked for some tourism agency, and I've never worked at an airport.
I'm just a regular guy, just like you, who wants to save money and be efficient wherever I can when I'm traveling.

So what makes me qualified for this advertisement?
I'm not stating that I'm a professional, but over the past two years, I've booked over 12 flights. International and Domestic. And I'm not a person who has the funds to just buy a plane ticket whenever I want, again I'm just a regular person. Because I don't have unlimited amounts of cash in the bank, I'm always hunting for the best deals and over the course of these two years... I'm glad to say that I've developed and found some great resources and methods in the way of finding cheaper plane tickets.

This isn't something I do full-time, but I thought that because I fly frequently, I might as well try and help others on the forum save some money.

How this works
1.) Send me a private message with the following information:

4.) Where would you like to arrive? (Example: Sea-Tac International Airport)

2.) I will look for the best flights and send you back the information I find,
this information includes:
price, dates, nonstop/direct flight/# of stops, weight allowance.

3.) If you agree to a flight, send me a flat rate payment of $30.00, and I'll send you all the details needed to book.

And again, this isn't something I do 24/7, this isn't my job. I'm just someone who has to travel a lot due to the nature of my work/life. And doing so I've picked up methods of getting good prices and want to help other fastlaners.

Happy Saturday Everybody!

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Need Help Finding More Affordable Airline Tickets?
Are you searching and booking airplane tickets by visiting the airline company's official website?
STOP!
You're getting ripped off.
You're literally losing hundreds of dollars.
Let me ask you this, what would you be able to do with a couple of hundred extra dollars saved?
At the least... you could use that extra saved money for a new experience, gift or nice dinner out.
I'd like to try and save you some money.

Note, that I'm not a travel agent, I've never worked for some tourism agency, and I've never worked at an airport.
I'm just a regular guy, just like you, who wants to save money and be efficient wherever I can when I'm traveling.

So what makes me qualified for this advertisement?
I'm not stating that I'm a professional, but over the past two years, I've booked over 12 flights. International and Domestic. And I'm not a person who has the funds to just buy a plane ticket whenever I want, again I'm just a regular person. Because I don't have unlimited amounts of cash in the bank, I'm always hunting for the best deals and over the course of these two years... I'm glad to say that I've developed and found some great resources and methods in the way of finding cheaper plane tickets.

This isn't something I do full-time, but I thought that because I fly frequently, I might as well try and help others on the forum save some money.

How this works
1.) Send me a private message with the following information:

4.) Where would you like to arrive? (Example: Sea-Tac International Airport)

2.) I will look for the best flights and send you back the information I find,
this information includes:
price, dates, nonstop/direct flight/# of stops, weight allowance.

3.) If you agree to a flight, send me a flat rate payment of $30.00, and I'll send you all the details needed to book.

And again, this isn't something I do 24/7, this isn't my job. I'm just someone who has to travel a lot due to the nature of my work/life. And doing so I've picked up methods of getting good prices and want to help other fastlaners.

Happy Saturday Everybody!

Is this any different than cross checking services like Google flight, skyscanner, and kayak?

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
I'll keep it brief and mention my custom Arts and Crafts company Lienka Frames. Just started Facebook ads and introduced a new lower price point item at $15. Tis the season for gifts. Give a unique gift that no one will ever copy because no two crafted items are alike.

Tobore

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 30, 2013
Above and Beyond
How to get all the Ads you Need to Hit your First $ sales OR % Subscribers for your New Product or Service
Hello Fastlane Brothers & Sisters...:)

Are you are in the process (or just finished) building your FIRST SaaS app, E-Book, Online Course, Mobile app, Supplement Product or service-business?

If yes, you'd find this super-interesting!

Being a part of the community (and process), I know how hard it is building something new for the first time. That dreary walk through a dark passage of our minds that could birth a heavenly pendulum that'll swing you into eternal success and bliss.

But like you already know, success may depend on one more element - DISTRIBUTION.

If you own a SaaS or software product, this means getting your first 1000 users. If you wrote a book, it means getting your first $1000. If you designed a mobile app, it means getting your first 1000 downloads (you get it).

And if you are a solopreneur on a budget with no team or funding - then you have to figure out how to get there. How to get the traffic - the clicks - the proverbial eyeballs on your new game-changing art.

It sucks. No one told you you had to wear so many hats - ugh! :arghh:

But you have it all mapped out:

Goal (1000 users) <== Ads (messaging) <== Traffic <== Product

Hmmm...let's see,

- You have a product already: :greenx:
- You have figured out a majority of your users follow Grant Cardone (so you'll be targeting his followers on Facebook and Twitter): :greenx:
- You figured out you how to write copy (woohoo! Gary Halbert!): :greenx:

It's all packed and ready but you need to attract your target audience so they can click your ads. (What do you do? What do you do? You're supposed to be the boss here!)

Yup! You jump on your PC and enter www.fiverr.com into your Chrome browser to hire a Pakistani designer (no offense intended mods) for $5. But then you asked yourself, what do I really get for 5 bucks? You punched your obedient machine once more and it pops out reviews of those who did the same.

They confessed: on Fiverr, you get a low-res design for $5 bucks!

What about a high-res design your subconscious asks? Well, you queried the machine and got a clue they may cost you between $15-$20 apiece.

And how many do you need to convince 1000 people to use your brand new product? Maybe 10, 15, 30 or More. You punched your calculator hard like a businessman that you are and got a whopping $225 for just 15 designs. Hell no! You can't do that!

You searched some more for a perfect solution. There ought to be one right. Heck! this is almost 2020 already!

Finally, you found an "unlimited design service". Perfecto!

For $399, you can request UNLIMITED designs all day long. What a-dream-come-through right?

But you held back for a second, what could be the catch here. The lessons you learned from TMF slipped into your mind. What is their business model here? What's the catch?

Oh, it became clear. It's a monthly scheme. You pay $399 every month for unlimited graphics. You pay the months you don't need graphics. You pay the months, you need 2 designs. You pay whether you have a budget for it or not.

No. THIS ISN'T FOR ME, YOUR HEART SCREAMS! :eek:

So what do you do? Learn to design? Use a graphic template online?

Here comes the sweet kid on the block - CANVA!

You hopped on their website: www.canva.com and registered. You don't even need a credit card to get started. Wooohooo!

You edited a template or two and download it for the total cost of $0.00! Your ad is ready!

But wait, this is a generic template. Your business won't stand out doing this. Your target audience may end up mistaking you for your competitors doing the same. What a circle-jerk, child's play for ad design! (Thank you Canva, I'll pass)

And then you saw this post, thinking where it is leading to.

Who is this poster? What's his offer? What his ***?

STOP! I believe you have a hundred questions flowing through your mind right now. But before we answer them, let me tell you why I am writing this:

I have just built a simple ad design service for solopreneurs that helps you design ALL THE ADS YOU NEED TO HIT YOUR FIRST TRACTION GOAL ONLINE without paying a monthly subscription or breaking your bank.

But it is not for everyone on the forum. Sorry established folks. This is NOT for you (although your cash is tempting but NO!)

So, if you have read this far, here's my offer to you:

My growing startup - BrandShack will design all the ads you need to hit your first marketing goal online. It doesn't matter if you are selling an info-product, an online course or a SaaS app. As far it is your FIRST, we will supply you with ads to reach your goal.

Yes, I can hear you. "What if it takes me 2months or 200 ads to reach my goal. You know things CAN'T be predicted?" and "How much does this cost?"

FAQ:

1. "What if it takes me 2months or 200 ads to reach my goal. You know things can't be predicted?" Our service is designed to fit your needs and marketing goal. This means if you think you will need 200 ads to reach a $1000 goal under 2 months. Then we will customize your payment to fit it. The beauty here is, we are on the journey with you. And you won't be paying a monthly fee.

2. "How much does this cost?" For those whose goals are within one month and need less than 100 ads to reach it, we will offer our service for a paltry sum of $299. That's all there is it to it.

So, if you are a solopreneur working under a tight budget, can't afford the "monthly" design fees or hire expensive designers (or entertain dirt-ugly Fiverr $5 designs), let me be your "traction ally" and help you reach your first marketing goal online.

But that's not all. If you are Fastlane Solopreneur, you can...

Get all the ad designs you need to reach your FIRST online marketing goal for a flat fee of $199 for today only.

DM me your traction goal, the expected timeline, your project's details, and link.

PS: This offer is NOT open to those who have an established product or services.

PPS: This offer will expire in 24-Hours and the price will revert back to $299. Join in now.

PPPS: This offer is open to forum members ONLY.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Hi guys, just wanted to post and remind you all that Black Friday/Cyber Monday is coming up and you all should have been preparing LAST MONTH...

...but it's not too late.

BFCM weekend is the biggest shopping holiday on this side of the world. (Single's Day is bigger, which is Nov 11, but we're not gonna go into that!)

If you've advertised on Facebook/Instagram on those days, you'll know that all hell breaks loose. CPMs skyrocket, conversion rates go way up, all sort of predictability with ad delivery disappears.

You can't just buy ads the same way you do on May 15th and expect to win. No, shit's different during BFCM.

Here's a couple things you need to know about Black Friday:
  1. Everyone and their mother is in a buying mood, so reach EVERYONE: not just people who are classified as 'engaged shoppers' or people who FB has determined is most likely to buy during the other 364 days of the year.
  2. Although you want to reach everyone, focus on your current customers and people who have heard of you. This is where the bulk of your profit will come from.
  3. Nothing beats a good deal. Your promotion might be really cool, but there's nothing that people would rather get than the thing they wanted, but for less. Save your best deals for BFCM.
  4. Hype it up. If you're not hyping up Black Friday right now, you're doing something wrong. Get people excited, setting their alarms for when they get to go on your site and buy.
BFCM is also the most competitive time of the year. Everyone's email inbox will be flooded with deals, so you need a way to stand out. 15% off isn't going to cut it. You need to offer a deal that they absolutely 100% cannot get anywhere else: not even close... AND it has to be something that they're likely to WANT. Not 'something cool', but 'something REALLY DESIRABLE'.

Need some last minute preparation for your BFCM campaigns? PM me and let's talk: I was buying ads for an 8 figure company last year during Black Friday, and it was CRAZY. Trust me, you'll need some guidance if you're not prepared already.

(BTW guys, if you do wanna talk about BFCM, you've got until next Saturday to do it. I'm not posting this again. If you're not ready by next Saturday then you've gotta go with what you've got.)

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Is this any different than cross checking services like Google flight, skyscanner, and kayak?
Hi Mitch, thanks for your question.

That’s basically it. Instead of you spending time, I’ll be the one spending the time sourcing for the best deal, and then presenting them to you. Not specifically only those websites.

If you don’t like what I find then you don’t have to pay.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Happy Saturday, everybody!
This week, I'd like to offer you my referral link for Airbnb (Which is also found in my signature). Now you're probably wondering, "why would I join under your referral link? I can join Airbnb for free!"

You're right.

You can absolutely join Airbnb for free!

But let me ask you a question, wouldn't it be great if you had an extra $40.00 in your pocket?

Accommodation is definitely not the cheapest thing in the world, but using my link, you can save some of your money.

By joining Airbnb under my referral link, you'll get $40 towards your first booking (If you've previously booked on your account, you will not get the extra credit--this must be your first booking. You can create an entirely new account if you wanted to. If you really want the $40.00 off. Been there, done that.). You'll also get $15 to use toward an experience worth $50 or more.

Personally, I've been using Airbnb for the past three years as I've been traveling throughout Asia. If you're traveling and not using Airbnb you're seriously missing out.

I genuinely find Airbnb useful and because they give me a referral link that allows me to give others a discount, I'd like to share it.

By the way, I want to be honest with you. If you join under my referral link, I do get a small benefit as well, I get up to $20 of travel credit on my next booking.

It's a win-win for both of us.

Join under my referral link today by clicking the Airbnb voucher in my signature or by clicking the link here: Ocean Man's Airbnb Referral Link

Again in order to get your discount, it has to be your first home booking [Home Booking at any cost] or first Airbnb experience [Airbnb Experience must be over $50].

Happy Traveling!

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
PRODUCT SOURCING

Lately I have received many requests via PM for help in product sourcing, and for many of those members I have found the product they sought.

Some who have approached with such a request have been striving hard to locate their sought-after product.

Some have clearly made no such effort, but having seen from my AMA that I have considerable experience and expertise in product sourcing and importing, they just ask rather than search.

For me this again raises the question: Am I making the most productive use of my time by helping all and sundry who ask?

Some time ago I discussed that dilemma on the forum and the result was that I set up my
MARKETPLACE Walter Hay’s Sourcing Service. offer, and for quite a while that greatly reduced my workload, but as I explained above, demands on my time have again increased.

Please read through my Marketplace Offer before requesting sourcing help by way of PM. If you read right through, you will at least get some valuable tips on how to succeed in product sourcing.

The most recent post there describes my success in locating the impossible - a product that did not exist. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed every bit of the detective work and multi-national negotiating involved.

Walter

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
Do you want to instantly double, even TRIPLE, the effectiveness of your emails?

Finally... A proven plan reveals the hidden secret to making a ton of money with your emails!

Want to improve the deliverability?

The open rate?

The conversion rate?

If so then you are going to be ecstatic after you read the important secrets I'm about to share with you...

I'm about to let you in on a "secret code" known only to the big boys, the marketing giants raking in tens of millions of dollars every year.

No cookie-cutter BS here, only hard hitting, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE tactics normally taught in small closed groups for THOUSANDS of dollars each.

The best part, you will be able to apply these secrets instantly.

The very next email you send could very well be the most profitable, most insanely money-generating piece of writing you have ever sent.

You see, once you know these closely guarded secrets, making money with email is not only simple...

Its practically guaranteed!

A 600% INCREASE IN SALES WITH JUST THREE EMAILS!

As powerful and life-changing these secrets are, only a tiny fraction (less than 1%) are even aware of them!

Look, once you know this "hidden" information, you are going to have a MASSIVE and completely unfair advantage over your competition.

For that reason, I need you to make me two promises...

1) You will NEVER share what you are about to learn with anyone outside this forum.

2) You take these secrets and put them into action on your very next email.

Most people are just "talkers."

I only care about helping the "doers" the real "go-getters!"

And if you are one of the few, one of the truly unique and special action takers then I have GREAT news...

YOU'RE GOING TO DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION SO BADLY THEY WILL BEG YOU TO STOP!

Let's get right to the chase because this information is VITAL to your future success...

I've compiled a free report that outlines every single little secret you need to achieve massive success with email marketing.

Just kidding!

I'm just having some copywriting fun since I hardly ever write copy anymore.

With that being said, I do have some pretty helpful tips to share with you today.

This morning I was going through my email and doing what I always do, quickly categorizing emails as either "personal" or "commercial" and deleting all the latter ones as quickly as possible.

It's pretty amazing how bad most marketing emails are now.

Where did all the good marketers go?

Everyone and their mother sells copywriting courses now. Amazon has hundreds (maybe thousands) of books on copywriting and email marketing and still, most marketers completely suck at writing captivating emails! What the hell...

Here are some tips that I hope you find helpful.

1) Improve your sender reputation score.

If your messages are deleted without being read or marked as spam these will kill your reputation score. This is why it's vital to not only send entertaining and engaging emails but why only a fraction of your emails should be selling something.

The best outcome is to have as many of your emails read and even replied to as possible.

How do you accomplish this?

You send highly entertaining and engaging emails! I really can't stress this enough.

2) Use better subject lines.

Ideally, you want your subject lines to seem personal rather than commercial.

Use all lower case letters and either keep them very short or go the exact opposite and make the subject long. I've had a lot of people try telling me that long subject lines perform worse than short and medium counterparts but I've tested (and tested, and tested, and tested some more...) and never had that problem.

While you're at it, be sure your email is coming from an actual name and not someone@someemail.com.

3) Sell less to sell more.

So many marketers are killing their odds of making a sale over email because they can't ever get out of sales mode.

I get it, you want to make money. To make money you got to sell. But your prospects don't wake up every day thinking "I hope Mr. Marketer tries to sell me something today!"

If every email from you they open is just another sales letter, guess what?

They are going to stop opening them!

25% - 33%. That is the sweet spot.

The rest of your emails should either be value emails (where you teach them something or give them good information) or funny emails where you simply entertain them.

Is it more work? Hell yes it is!

Will you make more money? Hell yes you will!

Once they start looking forward to your emails then you have won. Your sender score will shoot way up, your open rate will go through the roof, and your accountant is going to call and tell you she needs extra help!

4) Hire a professional email copywriter.

One of the quickest ways to send higher converting emails to your list, and start raking in more money is to hire someone that specializes in it.

Have them send the bulk of your emails, especially the ones with an offer in them, while you practice your craft.

This is where I'm supposed to make my pitch.... I have none. I don't write copy for other people anymore.

But hey, lots of other people do so if you need a recommendation on good email copywriters just send me a message and I'll be glad to help.

Best wishes,
Dan

P.S. Let me guess, you want to know what the "catch" is... Most copywriters kinda suck! Thankfully I know some pretty talented copywriters and I'm happy to refer you to them. The catch is that they give me a small referral fee for every client I send their way.

Last edited:

D3kaB1u3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 14, 2019
Zulia, Venezuela
Hey guys, I´m currently raising money to buy work material (Phone and Laptop), if you are interested in having a nice illustration from the list on the image ("I Do" -part) or having a nice avatar for your social media, then send me a PM! You won´t regret it!

Have a Nice Day!
- Nelson.

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019
Good day everyone,

My name is Richard Sanders and I have obtained provisioning patent pending for a new product that will save lives. I have a prototype and list of materials for the product. I am looking to sell the patent to someone who can produce this product and help save lives. The link is below but do not try and go to the website at the end as it is not up and running.

For more information please reach out to me at richwrites18@gmail.com

We have a case study by Baylor University as well as market research that I can share as well.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good day everyone,

My name is Richard Sanders and I have obtained provisioning patent pending for a new product that will save lives. I have a prototype and list of materials for the product. I am looking to sell the patent to someone who can produce this product and help save lives. The link is below but do not try and go to the website at the end as it is not up and running.

We have a case study by Baylor University as well as market research that I can share as well.

Wow, load straps that are internet enabled? I would have never have thought these would have a market. Any feedback from your target audience?

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Good day everyone,

This is a super cool idea, I love it

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019
Wow, load straps that are internet enabled? I would have never have thought these would have a market. Any feedback from your target audience?
Yes sir! We have been in communication with the largest provider of tension meters in the US.

Besides reducing the amount of accidents, the product will provide greater efficiency for over the road trucking companies. Being able to know their straps are tight and secure, they will no longer have to stop to check their straps while on trips.

We are also going to work with insurance companies to offer discounts to companies that will use the device. This will encourage the usage of the product.

More efficiency, cost savings and the ability to save lives.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Yes sir! We have been in communication with the largest provider of tension meters in the US.

Besides reducing the amount of accidents, the product will provide greater efficiency for over the road trucking companies. Being able to know their straps are tight and secure, they will no longer have to stop to check their straps while on trips.

We are also going to work with insurance companies to offer discounts to companies that will use the device. This will encourage the usage of the product.

Any feedback from your target audience?

I'm also interested in the answer to MJ's question. What feedback have you gotten from the market (i.e. potential end users)? What feedback have you gotten from potential licensees?

Seems like there could be something really interesting in here for trucking and some other applications, too.

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA

Congrats! But why sell the patent? Why not build a company (which you could eventually sell for much more if everything's running smoothly) or license it away (less money-but it's passive and smaller workload)?

richstone.io

API and Automation Engineer Growing SaaS
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
Software and Data Solutions to Grow Your Business

Most businesses rely in some way or another on good quality data.

I want to see Your business grow by helping to enrich, automate and understand your data foundation. Also known as:

- data scraping and/or preparation
- ingestion in your system, be it an Excel table or a ERP tool
- analysis

I don't want to make you dependant on some geeky one time scraping scripts but rather create an individual solution that you can reuse any time on your own.

Right now, I have availability for one time tasks and short-term projects, write me a few lines about your current data situation and your goals to get it rolling.

DaDream

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 24, 2019
Miami Florida
Hey everyone. It's been some months since I last posted. I no longer have a job or steady paycheck. So meanwhile I'm building a website to keep building my skills. Check out the blog:

And help me with a backlink or two. I really need this so I can land a decent job.

Thanks!

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019
I'm also interested in the answer to MJ's question. What feedback have you gotten from the market (i.e. potential end users)? What feedback have you gotten from potential licensees?

Seems like there could be something really interesting in here for trucking and some other applications, too.
My father-in-law has been an over the road truck driver for more than 20 years. He expressed his frustrations with having to stop every 3 hours or 150 miles to check on straps securing the load. Over the course of a day, drivers have to stop many times to check on straps. This slows them down and keeps them from reaching their final destination until the next day or later. This also slows down the time it takes for them to get home.

I also spoke with a family who owns a large trucking company here in Kansas. After hearing about what the product was, they were immediately drawn to the liability reduction it would bring.

This is because the tension will be read continuously and stored in the cloud. When a load is getting ready to depart today, a tension meter is attached to straps to ensure they are tight. This keeps the company loading the truck safe if something falls off during the trip. After the truck leaves, it's the trucking company who is liable. With the stored cloud data, if someone makes a claims that the debris that fell from a truck is to blame for a wreck, we can pull the data and see if at that, time the tension was loose or if the strap broke. If the data shows the tension was still strong, then the trucking company can have a case against the claim.

Last, they were very interested in a possible discount in their insurance if they were to use the device. Insurance is very costly and any discounts would be nice.

The name Sanders Strap is kind of confusing. It is not a strap, it is a device that will attach to ratchet straps. The device is extendable to fit all ratchet straps. We have priced a manufacture in the UK that will be able to make the whole device for an very low price, making the ROI strong.

A tension meter from Tensitron will cost you over $1,000 and will only be able to be used when the truck is stopped. Our product will sell for less than $50 and will be able to read the tension 24/7.

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019
Congrats! But why sell the patent? Why not build a company (which you could eventually sell for much more if everything's running smoothly) or license it away (less money-but it's passive and smaller workload)?
My cousin and I are working on another patent in the trucking industry which will have a major impact on how things are ran today. We do not have any capital to produce and sell Sanders Strap. We were hoping to sell the patent to fund our company with the next device. License is an option but it would be nice to gain some capital upfront for a lower percentage on the licensing fee.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My father-in-law has been an over the road truck driver for more than 20 years. He expressed his frustrations with having to stop every 3 hours or 150 miles to check on straps securing the load. Over the course of a day, drivers have to stop many times to check on straps. This slows them down and keeps them from reaching their final destination until the next day or later. This also slows down the time it takes for them to get home.

I also spoke with a family who owns a large trucking company here in Kansas. After hearing about what the product was, they were immediately drawn to the liability reduction it would bring.

This is because the tension will be read continuously and stored in the cloud. When a load is getting ready to depart today, a tension meter is attached to straps to ensure they are tight. This keeps the company loading the truck safe if something falls off during the trip. After the truck leaves, it's the trucking company who is liable. With the stored cloud data, if someone makes a claims that the debris that fell from a truck is to blame for a wreck, we can pull the data and see if at that, time the tension was loose or if the strap broke. If the data shows the tension was still strong, then the trucking company can have a case against the claim.

Last, they were very interested in a possible discount in their insurance if they were to use the device. Insurance is very costly and any discounts would be nice.

The name Sanders Strap is kind of confusing. It is not a strap, it is a device that will attach to ratchet straps. The device is extendable to fit all ratchet straps. We have priced a manufacture in the UK that will be able to make the whole device for an very low price, making the ROI strong.

A tension meter from Tensitron will cost you over $1,000 and will only be able to be used when the truck is stopped. Our product will sell for less than $50 and will be able to read the tension 24/7.

Wow, that is fantastic, and great background into the need.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Hey guys, I´m currently raising money to buy work material (Phone and Laptop), if you are interested in having a nice illustration from the list on the image ("I Do" -part) or having a nice avatar for your social media, then send me a PM! You won´t regret it!

Have a Nice Day!
- Nelson.
View attachment 28654
Can you do anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.