The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*First Post* - And I may just get banned ...

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
Giving girls a platform, where they can sell their body for money. Its like drug selling.

In our public opinion we are all against them both. But in true we are using them. Sometimes both at the same time.

Girls and drugs.

Soemtimes only drugs to flee from reality or being productive. Maybe without drugs our capitalistic system would crash down.

But it still doesn't mean we should not seek for something bigger.

Something Better than that.

It's your free choice to use your knowledge and give the society something good or bad. Making money with Webcame Girls is definitely a bad choice and something which keeps most of the consumers in their social and emotional isolation.

I don't even talk about the results of this kind of "product", which develops for example Depression and anxiety in our society.

I Don't even talk about the girls who has to put BIG vegetables in their a$$ and all kind of this stuff.

Man. Putting 4 days a week vegetables in the own a$$ and earning 2k for that? These girls definitely need a labour union.

Even showing the own puss is embarrassing.

Maybe that's why the drug consum in this environment is high.

It's also about being productive.

I had one friend, who sold drugs at the Door of Berlin's famous Electro Clubs. I asked him how he could do that? I was interested in his: Why?

His response: He is just offering the option to buy it. He is not forcing his "customers". Everybody is responsible for his behaviour.

That was his true mindset. That's why he could lie on himself for years. Till he stopped one Day doing it. He had some morale issues and wanted to be a better person.

Or how about BRO-Marketing? I mean, if the customer is stupid enough to buy the horrible stuff. Is it your fault?

Everybody is responsible for his behaviour.

Right?

But it doesn't mean you have to play the dirty game.

And the other thing is.

Dirty money attracts dirty mentality.

I don't know how the "Webcam Milieu" in the US works.

In Germany this environment is controlled by the criminal mindset.

Everything which has to do with dirty money is controlled by someone who is stronger than you.

Or you are the part of this system, who controls.

But I don't think so.

If you have to ask us how to handle a "Webcam Business".

It's like MLM scam but you are deep down low in this food chain.

There are so many options to make good money without being in contact with crazy minded people around you.

But.

At the end it's all about your own decision.

Right?

You can make product, which strengthen the negative influence of the people and make money from that decision.

Or you help them to get out of this dirty system and give them a better option not to embarrass themselves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I have solution for you:

Add MLM.

Each invited model will give inviter 1% of her earnings.

10 levels deep.

Infinite new models!

Do you see the dollars!!!!

(sorry for sarcasm :) )

maloneyg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 5, 2019
You need to promote your online agency and run ads on adult ad networks such as juicyads and others. Ask them to sign up with great commission. You can make collaboration with webcam sites also where these camgirls spend their time such as webcamstartup. This article also might help you: How to Find Cam Girls for a New Webcam Business?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.