The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ZachariahDE

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 15, 2024
Hey, I‘m new to the Forum, and I wanted to introduce myself before asking for help.
IF this post is in the wrong Subforum just let me know i will move it to another better one.
I‘m 32 and own a Brick and Mortar Business (Tattoo Shop) since 2017.
My current Business is working quite well the past 7 Years, but i‘m not really able to scale it a lot, as it mostly depends on me or Freelancers to do the Work and I‘m pretty set on how much more i can achieve.
I had a lot of Freelancers working with me over the Years and I Currently also see a Downturn in the Market for Tattooing, this is why i started to read a lot about Entrepreneurship.
I´ve read the Millionaire Fastlane at the start of this Year, after it collected some dust in my Bookshelf the past 2 Years and gotta say, that it helped me a lot getting new perspective about being an Enterpreneur, as i now consider myself more Self Employed rather than an Entrepreneur, and i plan on Changing that.
IF you got Any Questions feel Free to ask!

Some Days ago I Stumbled on this new market in my country with seemingly high margins, my only Problem now is, that Shipping times from China are a Pain in the A** and I do need a Freight Forwarding Service, that can deliver the wares quickly.
I plan to take a Foothold in this new Market, but i need to deliver the goods Faster than 70 Days to make a considerable Profit and to have an edge above other Competitors, as Currently nobody is able to deliver underneath 70 Days.
The Profit Margin is somewhere around 100-150% and the Items are High cost Items with a current Huge demand in my country, i did a Market analyses and research about them.
I‘ve already got the Soft Skills runnning Google/Facebok Ads, know how to build a Website and know how to import from China as i did this for my Tattoo Business beforehand.
I plan to set Up a website, selling the Goods and collecting the payments of my customers upfront and order a larger quantity of goods, to get a Discount on the Price of the Goods as potentially the shipping aswell, as i would otherwise need to „Dropship“ singe units which would be quite costly.
Does anybody know good freight Forwarding Services from China to Europe?
Delivery times of round about a month or less would be desirable.
Thanks in advance!
Sorry if my English is horrid, it‘s not my first language.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...