• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Finding my ways

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by LoneWolf21, Apr 25, 2017.

1. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Hello all. I have been hesitating to post. Mostly due to being busy. I wanted to make a progress thread for myself for accountability sake. Being very introvert it's not my style to talk about myself.

What progress have I made?
    Not a whole lot to be honest. Tinkered with the dropshipping. Realized I'm more of a "quality product" kind of guy.
    Got roped into that t-shirt hustle for a minute. Knew it was a fad and I'm no designer.
    Did two years of running my own framing crew. (Building Houses) it's scalable in the sense I can hire and reduce labor force as needed. But I need deeper pockets to take on private work. (Pays way better than residential framing)
    But on the brighter side of things.I have been building a social media presence for two years. Inspired by @Vigilante.
    I've actually had many people contact me to find contractors and general help with projects. I might have the ability to connect customer to business for profit. I do bring a lot of value in the sense that I know my trade very well after 16 year's in the business. Still ironing out details. It's in the idea phase but I will update if I gets traction.
    Anyway that's it for now. Thanks for having me guys. Off to the hospita as I'm a new dad for the second time. Over and out!
    Sheldon.

Kingmaker, Tedd, Mattie and 4 others like this.
  2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $164,125
    Whoa! Just casually drops at the end of the post that he's become a dad for the second time!

CONGRATS!

Hope everyone is fit and healthy.

3. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    1493125817671-26128559.jpg lol also casual ;)

Kingmaker, Tedd, Mattie and 3 others like this.
  4. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $185,162
    Best wishes for a safe delivery of the new kid. That is what life is all about, those moments.

Kingmaker, Mattie and Andy Black like this.
  5. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Thank you! All is well, Everyone is happy and healthy.

Kingmaker, Tedd and Mattie like this.
  6. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,192
    Congrats! Happy fatherhood!

LoneWolf21 likes this.
  7. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Thanks Bud!

8. Tedd

Tedd Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $267
    Congrats on becoming a dad (for the 2nd time), Sheldon!

LoneWolf21 likes this.
  9. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Much appreciated. :)

Tedd likes this.
  10. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Hello all. Wasn't sure where to ask this question so I'm asking it here.
    Does anyone know where condo corps find there contractors?
    I own a home in one. And have been watching them insulate attics and doing siding and shingling this spring.
    Soo many safety infractions on a daily basis. Messes left for days it drives me batty to watch.
    Than it struck me. I have so much value to add here. Minimal material costs type work. Easy hustle with the rite approach. Work for months. Potential for profit to bank roll bigger ideas/pay people who can code to do some important dirty work for me ;)

11. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    How’s everyone? I’m still a carpenter. on someone else’s payroll for now. Wanted to share a small revelation I had. When I was 10 my step father found a skateboard and brought it home to me. From that moment until the age of 25 I was a “skater” Had a major surgery after a big slam. Retired and handed all my gear to this chunky poor kid who struck a chord with me that summer. Fast forward to age 33. My 5 yr old watches an old video of dad. Proceeds to hound me for two weeks about skateboarding with me. I cracked and bought us both new set ups. Couple days ago I see one of M.J.’s instagram posts, As usual I spend the next 20 mins pondering ideas when it hit me. That’s my market! And I potentially have the next generation skater as a son. I think I’m going to focus locally where my contacts and potential value are the strongest. And dabble in Amazon. I’ve already researched suppliers and have quotes. I have a few graphics in mind, Brand name. Today is a rain day so I will be crunching numbers and figuring out which suppliers do custom graphics. The most cost effective ones just sell blanks...

Until further notice.

Andy Black likes this.
  12. LoneWolf21

LoneWolf21 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $289
    Quick update/question
    My niche: skateboarding, to get quality boards I need at least 2k for any manufacturers in North America to take me seriously. I found a supplier who is most likely shipping from China. $220 worth of products is there moq. Shipping is roughly the same cost. No graphics no promise of quality. I will be ordering a single board at full price to test quality. I guess my question is is it worth branding yourself with a potentially less than par product? Should I hold out until I can fork out 2k for a large order? One supplier is literally a 5 hour drive from me. I could pick up my own products and know the quality because I have ridden the boards myself back in my hay days.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.