What's new

FINALLY Some Direction!!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Itschancebruh

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
6
Location
Tucson
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 183%
I'm sure you can assume this without me saying it, however, I will say it anyways!

I want to be a Fastlaner and make OODLES of money before I'm old as dirt!

For all of you that don't know me, as it would be odd if you did, I am only 21yo. With my whole life ahead of me, I am looking to get on the Fastlane ASAP. However, as I have come to realize, my ambition and educational experience are currently at odds with each other.

Now I'm not talking "College Degree" education, which I am also lacking, but I am talking about the lack of education I need to get anything Fastlane done in the first place. Until the beginning of this year, my hobbies included weight lifting, videogames, weed, and cocaine. The rest of my time was occupied with going to school full time.

F*cking depressing right!?

Well, since the beginning of the year, I have cut out all forms of negative addiction and distraction from my life. Weight lifting is the only addiction I have held onto, as I find it to be very positive to my mental and physical well being.

Even with this habitual/behavioral shift, I still lacked a sense of direction. I hopped around from idea to idea, looking for something that would catch my eye and stick.

It wasn't until I was convinced to join this forum by fellow user @consultwithu that I found some direction.

At this point I would like to give a shoutout to @Andy Black and @SinisterLex

Mr Black saw that I was looking for direction and BAM! he gave it to me! He suggested several people to follow on the forum, and what they specialized in/posted about.

I had never heard of Copy Writing before, and SinisterLex was apparently the man to go to. From there I found Gary Halbert, and I am now on the 21st chapter of his Boron Letters. I am going to dedicate the next 6 months+ to learning about Copy Writing, along with as many forms of marketing as I can handle.

I know I know! You're thinking to yourself "NONE of this is FASTLANE!!!".

AND... You are completely right.

My "plan" is to use these skills to make money, without the need for 9-5. And from there I will focus on planning out my Fastlane journey.

So, long story short... I AM NOT READY TO START MY FASTLANE JOURNEY!!!

And that's okay... BECAUSE now that I have rid my self of that delusion, I can focus on getting to the point where I am ready to start the journey.

Best of "luck" to everyone reading this! I will keep the forum posted with my progress.

Also!!! Drop any feedback you might have on my writing style above. I don't want to bark up the wrong tree if I am a clearly BAD writer. Thankyou in advance!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom