The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback WANTED

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

Me and my businesspartner worked for a year on tuqana.com and we're live since a month now and in desperate need for critical and non-sugarcoated feedback. Feedback on the business, website, pricing, whatever you can find which you would do differently or why you think this couldn't succeed.

Got any feedback for us? Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
The problem with your website is you probably have a shitty plan for how to actually GET PEOPLE TO SEE IT.

Imagine how much easier this business would be if you had 500 thousand followers on instagram all interested in investing.

There's no damn way you spent a year working on this website.

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
The problem with your website is you probably have a shitty plan for how to actually GET PEOPLE TO SEE IT.

Imagine how much easier this business would be if you had 500 thousand followers on instagram all interested in investing.

There's no damn way you spent a year working on this website.
You're right, we didn't spend a year on the website, we spend a year (next to doing a masters on the university) on building and mainly testing the algorithms to actually provide a steady profit.

We're approaching instagram accounts at the moment to try to get them into our affiliate program just so they can help us spreading the word online. Got any actual advice on what to improve or where to start with a non-shitty plan for how to actually get people to see it?

_Seba_

AAA
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jun 24, 2015
Germany
Hi tuqaneer,

first of all I like the website and the style of your copy. It looks pretty clean and I got an idea about the service pretty quickly.

But I was a little confused about your pricing. When this service is the main financial advisor of your customer, why is sold for the same price as a netflix abo, while its actual worth is much higher? Or isn‘t it as worthy as claimed?

Also, who is your target market? The website looks like it‘s designed for younger people, because of the emojis and the fancy colors. I‘m not sure if that should be your main target.

I also don‘t like the startup character the website has. The website builds no trust for me. I don‘t want to invest in 2 students who had many errors in developing my financial service. I would also not invest in something I don‘t understand, and from the website I don‘t understand how your algorithm work nor what your daily results mean. Maybe you can make these points more transparent.

But I think that your business could work because of the Idea that an algorithm is better than human opinions. This USP works for me.

I want also add that I‘m not investing in stocks so this is just an opinion from an outside view.

Mike Stoian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Dec 24, 2019
Hey I like it. Only feedback I had for website is to reverse the position of pricing from cheapest on left, to most expensive on the right. I dunno, it's just easier to make sense of from my point of view. Also, I loved the Result's page, but some testimonials would add a bit more value there.

One bottleneck now is going to be to get users.
Whatever marketing you use, highly recommend to add google analytics or some other customer tracking to your website. I assume you could also add it via custom code if you wanted.
With that in place, you can see how many people got to your website from those marketing efforts you put in, how many of those registered, how many came back etc, so you can figure out various other things you can improve so more people sign up and keep using the platform

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
Hi tuqaneer,

first of all I like the website and the style of your copy. It looks pretty clean and I got an idea about the service pretty quickly.

But I was a little confused about your pricing. When this service is the main financial advisor of your customer, why is sold for the same price as a netflix abo, while its actual worth is much higher? Or isn‘t it as worthy as claimed?

Also, who is your target market? The website looks like it‘s designed for younger people, because of the emojis and the fancy colors. I‘m not sure if that should be your main target.

I also don‘t like the startup character the website has. The website builds no trust for me. I don‘t want to invest in 2 students who had many errors in developing my financial service. I would also not invest in something I don‘t understand, and from the website I don‘t understand how your algorithm work nor what your daily results mean. Maybe you can make these points more transparent.

But I think that your business could work because of the Idea that an algorithm is better than human opinions. This USP works for me.

I want also add that I‘m not investing in stocks so this is just an opinion from an outside view.
Good points! Thanks man

The idea about the pricing is that you're already in a profit if you'd invest 1K and thereby make it more accessible and targeting the beginner type of investor. But maybe that's a strategy worth changing if more people think so.

The trust issues with the website is something I understand, and at the same time struggling with since I don't have a clear picture of how the results or algorithms can be explained simply without getting into too much detail and terminology people won't understand.. but the student and error thing is clear, thanks

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi everyone,

Me and my businesspartner worked for a year on tuqana.com and we're live since a month now and in desperate need for critical and non-sugarcoated feedback. Feedback on the business, website, pricing, whatever you can find which you would do differently or why you think this couldn't succeed.

Got any feedback for us? Thanks in advance!
You made 34% profit in 300 days?

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
Hey I like it. Only feedback I had for website is to reverse the position of pricing from cheapest on left, to most expensive on the right. I dunno, it's just easier to make sense of from my point of view. Also, I loved the Result's page, but some testimonials would add a bit more value there.

One bottleneck now is going to be to get users.
Whatever marketing you use, highly recommend to add google analytics or some other customer tracking to your website. I assume you could also add it via custom code if you wanted.
With that in place, you can see how many people got to your website from those marketing efforts you put in, how many of those registered, how many came back etc, so you can figure out various other things you can improve so more people sign up and keep using the platform
Thanks man!

Analytics is already in place:)

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I just took a quick browse, but your title/nav bar is broken for me. It's like it decides on the spacing when you first load the page, but then when you change the page size it doesn't react and ends up cutting off or floating to one side.

Am I the only one seeing this?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
wrong forum?

He's sensing a thinly veiled way to advertise (spam) the forum, not a genuine interest in feedback. I'm getting the same sense.

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
You are in the wrong forum mate...
He's sensing a thinly veiled way to advertise (spam) the forum, not a genuine interest in feedback. I'm getting the same sense.
I am really interested in genuine feedback and I am sorry if it seemed otherwise. The feedback from Johnny Boy, _Seba_, Mike Stoian and mdot is greatly appreciated and helps me to improve my business. Perhaps I made the misjudgment that this is not the place for feedback on a stock trading algorithm.

In any case, I have been reading MFL and Unscripted for the past year and these books have really opened my eyes and changed my mindset. Since joining this forum, I've been impressed with all your stories (especially the gold threats), the value and the help everyone gives each other. I can only dream about what my future will be like and hope to provide real value to others with my own experiences.

I feel bad for giving you guys the wrong impression, and am still very open to any kind of feedback, criticism, tips and tricks to be as successful as you in the future. Working on it :)

Tuqaneer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 1, 2021
Netherlands
I just took a quick browse, but your title/nav bar is broken for me. It's like it decides on the spacing when you first load the page, but then when you change the page size it doesn't react and ends up cutting off or floating to one side.

Am I the only one seeing this?
Thanks for noticing, I haven't noticed this yet but will fix it

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Loads slowly.
The idea offers a shortcut for a lottery imo.
I d test that for free 3 months and than pay, if I succeed. But I d not ever buy in that for your promises.

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
The elephant in the room - massive trust issue - if what you are selling truly worked, you wouldn't be selling it.
It reminds me of the scheme where someone mails out hundreds of "stock predictions" - half the recipients get a message saying to buy, and half get a message to sell. When the stock moves, the wrong answer group gets ghosted but the group that got the correct message gets sent new letters. Half of them get buy letters and the other half get sell letters. The stock moves again... and the process repeats over and over until you're down to 20 people who have gotten the right answers every time... you have their attention at that point and they'll probably open their wallets to buy into the big "secret".

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It reminds me of the scheme where someone mails out hundreds of "stock predictions" - half the recipients get a message saying to buy, and half get a message to sell. When the stock moves, the wrong answer group gets ghosted but the group that got the correct message gets sent new letters. Half of them get buy letters and the other half get sell letters. The stock moves again... and the process repeats over and over until you're down to 20 people who have gotten the right answers every time... you have their attention at that point and they'll probably open their wallets to buy into the big "secret".
Okay I know this is really awful, but wow what a great marketing strategy.

That's some Machiavelli stuff right there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.