The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback for a community blog on Elementor

learnElementor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

As a non-coder, non-designer, I started off with web designing by watching YT tutorials with the hope of building my own travel blog. One thing led to another and I ended up with designing websites on my own. Learnt quite a lot in the past few months which brings me to establishing this blog to share my learning.

I have been working with Elementor for quite a while now and I have decided to put together a blog dedicated to just that. The content will hopefully help the audience establish their websites on their own.

I have created the basic structure for the blog and would like to have your feedback on the same. There’s more content to be added of course but this is just the start.

My hope is to curate written content on various topics relating to Elementor, 1-minute fast-forward tutorials, plug-in reviews, templates etc.

Note: my target audience are new Elementor/WordPress users who own a small business and need a way to establish their presence online.

Disclosure: The websites contain affiliate links and I don’t expect you to click on them. I’m just posting it here for your feedback :)

Link to the website - www.learnelementor.co

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Nice work. I can see a lot of hours have gone into it.

The site was a bit slow to load for me (UK based). Maybe you need to optimise with Cloudflare or another CDN?

learnElementor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2019
Nice work. I can see a lot of hours have gone into it.

The site was a bit slow to load for me (UK based). Maybe you need to optimise with Cloudflare or another CDN?

You are right. I've received similar feedback and that's going to be my next step - to setup CDN. Thanks for taking your time to go through the website. Appreciate it :)

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
The site's design is bad in several places. Although you seem to focus more on the technical side of Elementor, that doesn't give me a good feeling when trying to learn a web design tool.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
I don't like the way the latest posts boxes move so quickly, it almost switches instantly upon scrolling down. I don't actually think there's a need for it to move at all, given there are three boxes scrolling through the same three latest articles. But I'm never a fan of those moving boxes in general so maybe I'm biased. If I can't read the preview before it changes there's zero chance I'll click on the full article.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.