The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sales copy and general design/usability feedback for a web design landing page.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

webinfinitynz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2019
Hi all,

This is my first post, so please be gentle. :)
:)

I'd like to get some feedback please on my main landing page, for my digital agency/web design company.
Previously it was a lot more flashy and longer (and more confusing). I've just re-designed it to (hopefully) be much simpler and clear.

I thought I'd better ask (in case it's against forum rules); is it OK to post a link to this page? My intention is not to self promote, it's an honest request to get some feedback on the sales copy etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

webinfinitynz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2019
Is there an incentive to capture the email address above the fold? :)

Hey there :)
Almost above the fold but not quite. There is an eBook opt in area, below the hero section. I didn't want to beg for someone's email address before at least offering some content. Or is that a no no these days?
(Thanks for the reply, appreciate it)

I guess it would just easier to post a link (either clickable or not...I don't mind) so people could give feedback but I'm paranoid about getting banned for self promotion!
(Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me! LOL)

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hi all,

This is my first post, so please be gentle. :)
:)

I'd like to get some feedback please on my main landing page, for my digital agency/web design company.
Previously it was a lot more flashy and longer (and more confusing). I've just re-designed it to (hopefully) be much simpler and clear.

I thought I'd better ask (in case it's against forum rules); is it OK to post a link to this page? My intention is not to self promote, it's an honest request to get some feedback on the sales copy etc.

Who are you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.