The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Insiders - Is it worth it?

DamienRoche

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Sep 3, 2009
This path takes no prisoners and fence-sitters will be left in the dust.

Having said that, you absolutely do NOT need to pay for any information to build a sustainable fastlane business. There is plenty of information out there, and mulling over what other people are doing is a perfect way to action-fake. Your mentality should be "what can I sell to make money?" not "what can I buy?"

All you need to do is take consistent action towards your goals. One of those goals should be getting to the meat as quickly as possible, and the INSIDERS forum is one sure way of doing that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany
Hey! I want to join the INSIDERS but I have trouble with paying!

In Germany, it's not common to have credit cards and I don't have any. So I set up PayPal, which is connected with my bank account and in PayPal there is also enough money of account. With this money I'd like to buy the privileges, but NOW it still not works! Everytime they ask about card information, even though my PayPal money is charged and additionally it's connected with my bank account. Is there really no other option? :/

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Well I am sold. I have purchased INSIDERS membership

Nice. Congrats!

Here's something to think about.

Your original post was only looking at the potential downside.

What is the potential downside? You dont like the INSIDERS section and wasted your money. You lose less money than a nice steak dinner.

But what's the potential upside? That's what you should be looking at, and not just with the INSIDERS subscription, but with LIFE.

Is the potential upside worth the risk?

There's threads on the outside that are worth millions for the people willing to take action. Judging by the outside, do you think there's a likelihood that the INSIDERS has potential upside worth risking $10 a month?

Always keep risk in mind, of course. But think less "what could I lose" and more "what's the potential here by my risking this?"

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Hey! I want to join the INSIDERS but I have trouble with paying!

In Germany, it's not common to have credit cards and I don't have any. So I set up PayPal, which is connected with my bank account and in PayPal there is also enough money of account. With this money I'd like to buy the privileges, but NOW it still not works! Everytime they ask about card information, even though my PayPal money is charged and additionally it's connected with my bank account. Is there really no other option? :/
Just get a creditcard, you will need one anyway sooner or later if you want to do business on the internet.

OmarLopez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 9, 2017
México
6 months of reading the content in the public forum gave me the skills and motivation to quit my job.

I plan to subscribe this January (this is no action faking, promise) and all I can think of is:

What will I be able to DO once I see the inside?

The price to pay is merely a filtering process. From my point of view, the value of the knowledge within the inside far excels by thousands the price tag.

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany
Longinus, I think, you're right! I noticed, at the moment, it's only €104 for a year ($119). Nice!

I'm wondering why people complain about the prize. Once, as a sidewalker, I wasted so much money for senseless things, many hundred Euros per month. The worst-case would be: it doesn't help me and I would have lost €104, like buying one of the twelve dresses I don't wear. So nothing dramatic. But the access is about to speed up my development, so I don't think the money will be lost! Since I bought TMF for only €5 and in my opinion it's worth - let's say, €100, I'm optimistic that maybe this will be the same case with the access. I'm really excited to join you! :)

Arrived2015

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Dec 30, 2014
England
[...]
But what's the potential upside? That's what you should be looking at, and not just with the INSIDERS subscription, but with LIFE. Is the potential upside worth the risk?
[...]

"If you want a guarantee - buy a washing machine." Kojak

Sorry, @MidwestLandlord couldnt resist.;)

Cant help it online or offline whenever I hear or see the word 'IF this' or 'IF that' or similar objections/excuses, I remember Kojak when he said that line!

At least, I think that's what you're hinting at??

Last edited:

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
Someday, when I'm done learning on the outside, I will surely join the inside(Upside down - a reference from stranger things :p).

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Feb 11, 2017
US
Plan on buying after I read Unscripted which is on delivery already read the free first chapters. I used to waste about $200/month smoking cigarettes that was hurting my health, so spending on something that has any chance of improving my life will be worth it. If it improves my life enough i will even be able to afford health care.

Chap

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 20, 2017
UK
Yes; Try the INSIDERS Forum

This is my first post, and the first thread I read on The Fastlane Forum after I came here after listening/reading the Millionaire Fastlane audiobook. I glanced through a few posts then subscribed (as I intended to do anyway.) So far, I can say I have come across several threads of great value, and notice that I seldom want to stray outside the INSIDERS part as there is a noticeable difference in quality - to the extent that there was even a post about putting certain things in the general forum.

I would say that if you are hesitant but can afford it, take the 3 month rotation, that's what I did and thus far I intend to renew on a better (long term thus cheaper) contract after my 3 month 'trial' comes to an end.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hello,
Neglecting the fact that it supports the forum, does the rest of the benefits make it worth it to you? And why?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yes

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Feb 11, 2017
US
Just ordered the subscription but Paypal is taking their sweet time, estimated 6 days! for them to send the money.

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
I'm gonna get to the inside right now!
In Italy are 3:40 am, read this post and had to take action. 120$ are really easy to save if you are willing to.

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
I'm gonna get to the inside right now!
In Italy are 3:40 am, read this post and had to take action. 120$ are really easy to save if you are willing to.

Just did it! ahaha
I had to take action, I would like that other kind of actions would be so easy at pay this. Maybe it's just a mindset, when you set to DO something and you force to STICK to it, you keep on with action.
Cheers, see you on the INSIDE.

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
Merely reading doesn't get you wet.
Speak for yourself, reading gets me wet. :playful:

And I'm just reading the outside, I can only imagine what the inside is like.

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Feb 11, 2017
US
Just did it! ahaha
I had to take action, I would like that other kind of actions would be so easy at pay this. Maybe it's just a mindset, when you set to DO something and you force to STICK to it, you keep on with action.
Cheers, see you on the INSIDE.
what? i did it on December 29th and still waiting on paypal to send the money. Wonder why it is taking so long for me

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
what? i did it on December 29th and still waiting on paypal to send the money. Wonder why it is taking so long for me
Just clicked subscribe for the year option, I got to PayPal and paid. I received confirmation from PayPal at the moment and a message from the forum that I will be upgraded as soon as possible.

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
Just clicked subscribe for the year option, I got to PayPal and paid. I received confirmation from PayPal at the moment and a message from the forum that I will be upgraded as soon as possible.
Going on account>upgrades I see under, purchased subscriptions, the 1 year INSIDERS subscription

Cheers

jon2089

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Feb 11, 2017
US
i received confirmation that it will be on January 5th for them to approve the
Going on account>upgrades I see under, purchased subscriptions, the 1 year INSIDERS subscription

Cheers
I got a confirmation email saying January 5th is went it is expected to be approved. Anyway thanks for the reply

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
i did it on December 29th and still waiting on paypal to send the money. Wonder why it is taking so long for me

If you paid by eCheck, PayPal can take up to a week. When it clears, then they push the auto-subscribe.

whiz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Nov 29, 2017
New Jersey
I have a bunch of spare change in several containers. Gonna cash it in and buy a subscription tomorrow. I have already received enough value on the outside to justify the purchase ten times over.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I want to turn my life around completely, I don't want to be that outcast loser who earns the same amt of salary as an admin clerk though I'm already in my mid-30s, and I just signed up for 1 year of INSIDERS.

I hope the info in there will explode my business knowledge and let me see a world that I've never seen before. I want to increase my speed from 9 mph to 85 mph.

I'm in!

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Tips on the inside saved me $25k I was about to throw out the window on an idea, I haven't even tested yet (@wade1mil).

Yeah, was worth it.

And I'm really thankful for the learning experience.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Just wanted to leave a review regarding the INSIDERS after joining.

Been reading several threads, and I can say the subscription is totally worth it.
Each thread and each post in the INSIDERS are serious content choked full of details and mind-changing content, making the posts on the Outside look really brief and generic.

I would even go as far as to say, the depth of the content, when put together, can actually rival and yet complement MJ's books.

While MJ's books are more on changing the mindset to take you out from the slowlane to the fastlane, the INSIDERS' content are more about execution on other areas not covered in the book. Some of the threads, written by folks like IceCreamKid, completely brainwashes you for the better and change the way you THINK and LIVE as a person, not just conduct business.

You know when you go to Google, and search for articles on how to do a certain thing, or about a certain topic, and those articles are usually kind of vague? The ones written by those "gurus"? You know, top 10 lists of blah blah blah, but turns out to be mostly fluff and filler? The content in the INSIDERS put those generic articles to shame.

No wonder after reading thousands of those articles found on google, I still haven't learnt a single actual thing!

TL;DR: INSIDERS is totally worth it and if you think about the benefits long term, it actually indirectly boosts your fastlane and profits. Don't spend your $$$ on those famous internet marketing guru BS because you can learn a lot more from the marketing threads, progress and execution threads in the INSIDERS.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sometimes I don't even see everything that's going on in the INSIDERS forum.

For instance, there's a 6-month thread there that details the process behind a software startup, pages and pages long. Despite being tagged in it numerous times, I just found it today. And it wouldn't shock me if the entrepreneur who posted the thread ultimately ends up in the 8 or 9 figure club.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.