The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Insiders - Is it worth it?

MiguelHammond10

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 12, 2017
Seattle
Hello,
Neglecting the fact that it supports the forum, does the rest of the benefits make it worth it to you? And why?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
for me yes , only if you dig deep and do more research.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys,

I've been on this forum for over a week now. Although I'm not one of the INSIDERS, I have read so many great life-changing and action taking threads that I can't even imagine the amount of gold information within the INSIDERS forum. I want to join, but here's my thought process at the moment:
From what I have taken away so far from this forum is to give/provide value to others (in life and business)- I wish I could help out more on this forum with other members' problems or questions. However, I don't have the skills or experiences that other users possess in order to do so.

By lacking the skills/knowledge/experience, would it then be considered a bad idea to join? That might be a stupid question, but the way I'm looking at it, If I'm in the INSIDERS forum continuously asking and not giving enough value, I don't want other members to think that I'm there to use them. Again, I wish I could provide the knowledge that others distribute regularly, but I'm not at that level...yet.
MJ's book and this forum have opened my eyes to a new world of taking action and mindset transformation. As @IceCeamKid has stated in one of his threads, I'm at the F&^^ it point. Not only that, I want to develop the skills that will provide value to others as well.

I understand that creating a business is a process. There will be many detours, bumps and roadblocks along the way...and that's ok. That's why many people don't succeed. Failure breeds success right?
I hope you guys can help me out here, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Ali

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Is Fastlane INSIDERS worth it?

For absolute beginners who know nothing: Yes, it's worth it. You get to see first hand what the process looks like and the kinds of things you can expect when starting a business. You get access to good ideas that you can buy the right to use. You get to see what the 'power users' are doing to build their businesses. You get access to AMAs by people who were in your shoes at one point.

For people in the trenches, regardless of success level: Yes, it's worth it. You get a safe place for you to ask questions pertaining to your own business problems without worrying about Google indexing it. You get to see similar businesses encounter, and resolve, problems in real time. You get access to people who have bought and sold businesses... and what that process is like. You get to see what failure looks like and how one can bounce back from it.

For people who have successful businesses and want to start having their money work for them: Yes, it's worth it. You get access to a thread that will teach you how to make money... with money: taught by @MJ DeMarco himself. You get access to investing threads by @EvanOkanagan and several others that show the process of building an investment portfolio. You get a place where you can give back.

You tell me.

And for as low as $120/year, you could get all of the above... and more. It's a no-brainer, if you're serious about wealth, that is.

Want to get started as an INSIDERS? Simply click here and scroll down to upgrade your account!

(i couldn't resist lmao)

Last edited:

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada

For absolute beginners who know nothing: Yes, it's worth it. You get to see first hand what the process looks like and the kinds of things you can expect when starting a business. You get access to good ideas that you can buy the right to use. You get to see what the 'power users' are doing to build their businesses. You get access to AMAs by people who were in your shoes at one point.

For people in the trenches, regardless of success level: Yes, it's worth it. You get a safe place for you to ask questions pertaining to your own business problems without worrying about Google indexing it. You get to see similar businesses encounter, and resolve, problems in real time. You get access to people who have bought and sold businesses... and what that process is like. You get to see what failure looks like and how one can bounce back from it.

For people who have successful businesses and want to start having their money work for them: Yes, it's worth it. You get access to a thread that will teach you how to make money... with money: taught by @MJ DeMarco himself. You get access to investing threads by @EvanOkanagan and several others that show the process of building an investment portfolio. You get a place where you can give back.

You tell me

@The-J, thanks for the well-rounded reply, I appreciate it. I'm looking into getting a subscription. The only thing that was holding me back is my lack of experience in business/entrepreneurship. I wanted to be able to bring value to the forum as well.

Thanks for your reply.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
By lacking the skills/knowledge/experience, would it then be considered a bad idea to join? That might be a stupid question, but the way I'm looking at it, If I'm in the INSIDERS forum continuously asking and not giving enough value, I don't want other members to think that I'm there to use them.

Right now the only requirement to join the INSIDE is that you have read TMF . That said, just because you are a novice doesn't mean it isn't for you or you cannot contribute in some fashion. We don't mind questions there, they only get problematic when the thread starter hasn't done any research or hasn't already consumed the available posts/threads/topics.

There are also a lot of INSIDERS who don't post anything and just lurk, so there is no requirement of having to contribute in an entrepreneurial capacity.

In other words, joining the INSIDE and then asking, "Hey guys, should I drop out of college?" is not a good question. Anyone is welcome to ask questions, just make sure they are GOOD questions.

Bad question: Hey guys, I want to invent a game. What do I do?
(Huh, what kind of game? Video? Computer? App? Board? What have you done thus far?)

Good question: Hey guys, I want to invent a board game and found several manufacturers. There are many manufacturing options and one of them is insanely expensive (for my budget), but the best value... the other is from China and they are saying that... etc etc

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Right now the only requirement to join the INSIDE is that you have read TMF . That said, just because you are a novice doesn't mean it isn't for you or you cannot contribute in some fashion. We don't mind questions there, they only get problematic when the thread starter hasn't done any research or hasn't already consumed the available posts/threads/topics.

There are also a lot of INSIDERS who don't post anything and just lurk, so there is no requirement of having to contribute in an entrepreneurial capacity.

In other words, joining the INSIDE and then asking, "Hey guys, should I drop out of college?" is not a good question. Anyone is welcome to ask questions, just make sure they are GOOD questions.

Bad question: Hey guys, I want to invent a game. What do I do?
(Huh, what kind of game? Video? Computer? App? Board? What have you done thus far?)

Good question: Hey guys, I want to invent a board game and found several manufacturers. There are many manufacturing options and one of them is insanely expensive (for my budget), but the best value... the other is from China and they are saying that... etc etc

Thanks, @MJ DeMarco for your well-informed reply! I have read TMF . The BEST book I have read as of now. Reading the beginning of unscripted as of now.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com

You tell me.

And for as low as $120/year, you could get all of the above... and more. It's a no-brainer, if you're serious about wealth, that is.

Want to get started as an INSIDERS? Simply click here and scroll down to upgrade your account!

(i couldn't resist lmao)
I've been on the fence for awhile about the INSIDERS subscription. This post finally convinced me. Thanks for giving me the direct link, made it easy ;). See you on the inside as soon as I get approved!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I've been on the fence for awhile about the INSIDERS subscription. This post finally convinced me. Thanks for giving me the direct link, made it easy ;). See you on the inside as soon as I get approved!

Where's my commission @MJ DeMarco (j/k)

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
Getting into the INSIDERS has opened up my eyes, mainly for the threads there that share whole processes. It's a bit mind-blowing.

I also write a bit more freely when talking about what I'm doing, but I'm still careful about what I do put out there.

Overall, the value of the community here is overwhelming. I wish there was more I could do to contribute at this time. But, I think the best thing I could do is start winning my way with sales/income and give more insight from that angle. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but all I've seen here has been valuable nudges in the right direction. Especially if you read into the concept behind things. Just because someone is building a software empire and you want to do amazon selling doesn't mean that their thread has little value to you. In fact, just the opposite. I've been reading about things that I'm not necessarily interested in at the moment because there's so much value and eye opening to be had.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Getting into the INSIDERS has opened up my eyes, mainly for the threads there that share whole processes. It's a bit mind-blowing.

I also write a bit more freely when talking about what I'm doing, but I'm still careful about what I do put out there.

Overall, the value of the community here is overwhelming. I wish there was more I could do to contribute at this time. But, I think the best thing I could do is start winning my way with sales/income and give more insight from that angle. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but all I've seen here has been valuable nudges in the right direction. Especially if you read into the concept behind things. Just because someone is building a software empire and you want to do amazon selling doesn't mean that their thread has little value to you. In fact, just the opposite. I've been reading about things that I'm not necessarily interested in at the moment because there's so much value and eye opening to be had.

Hey @OMDA you make some great points there. It's an interesting perspective, and I can swear that I have come across some threads that had nothing to do with what I'm interested in, but valuable lessons can be taken from each read.
I too feel the same, I want to provide more value. I just need to work one some things first to be able to write some progress report.

Thanks for the insight man.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Hey @MJ DeMarco, I was reading up on the Fastlane INSIDERS subscription and I just want to clarify on one thing - if I were to sign up for a year membership is it a one time 119 USD fee or does it come out per month as 9.99? To me, it seems like it comes out as 119, is this correct?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
if I were to sign up for a year membership is it a one time 119 USD fee or does it come out per month as 9.99?

3 options...

3 months for 59.97 (19.99/mo)
6 for 89.94 (14.99/mo)
12 for 119.88 (9.99/mo)

Whichever is chosen, the entire FEE comes out at once.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Hey @MJ DeMarco,

Just renewed another 3 months of INSIDERS but it hasn't automatically applied to my forum account.

Thanks

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys,

I have subscribed to the INSIDERS. Paypal notified me that my transaction is complete. I logged back into my account but unable to access the "INSIDERS" forum. How long does it take for a user account to be given access (approved) to enter the INSIDERS forum?

I have gone through this thread looking to see if there was a similar situation but nothing related.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey guys,

I have subscribed to the INSIDERS. Paypal notified me that my transaction is complete. I logged back into my account but unable to access the "INSIDERS" forum. How long does it take for a user account to be given access (approved) to enter the INSIDERS forum?

I have gone through this thread looking to see if there was a similar situation but nothing related.
@MJ DeMarco

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hey guys,

It can take a few hours.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey guys,

You purchased a Marketplace ad, NOT an INSIDERS subscription.

I have refunded your payment. An INSIDERS subscription for 3 mos is $59.97.

Please pay attention to which button you select when purchasing.

Musashi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 27, 2017
The World
Hey there,

I've tried 4 times to buy the inside subscription and it is not working.

First time I got redirected to Paypal, logged-in and nothing. No option to proceed with the purchase or anything.

Second, third and fourth time Paypal told me the procedure could not be finalized and I should try again. This error-message came directly after logging into Paypal.

Anybody know a solution?

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Hey there,

I've tried 4 times to buy the inside subscription and it is not working.

First time I got redirected to Paypal, logged-in and nothing. No option to proceed with the purchase or anything.

Second, third and fourth time Paypal told me the procedure could not be finalized and I should try again.

Anybody know a solution?

@MJ DeMarco ?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Anybody know a solution?

Sorry about the problems.

Since I've received a couple of subscriptions in the last 24 hours, this means the problem is local to your computer, browser settings, or country.

If it continues not to work, here are some other options:

1) Try subscribing in a different browser, Firefox, Chrome, Safari...

2) Try via credit card here:

Subscriptions
(Please allow a few hours for activation)

3) Or send the correct subscription amount directly via PayPal here:
PayPal.Me
(Please allow a few hours for activation)

Here is the schedule.
3 months for 59.97 (19.99/mo)
6 for 89.94 (14.99/mo)
12 for 119.88 (9.99/mo)

Hope this helps.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Yeah, reading this thread last night really gave me the push I needed. Woke up this morning and immediately subscribed. Looking forward finding ways grow and help others grow. Thanks for the opportunity, @MJ DeMarco .

df1992

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 26, 2020
London
Just bumping this thread...

I want to join INSIDERS but want to check if the above is still true in 2020?

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I want to join INSIDERS but want to check if the above is still true in 2020?

Yes it is and more.

Ask yourself this; would you pay $2 to read an entire Gold Thread written with more information and candour than the ones you read here because it is protected behind a firewall that Google and the vast majority of people reading this can't see?

Because if you are happy to pay $2 per Gold threads alone then the money is very well spent.

What price do you put on knowledge? There are 2 gold threads with over 2,000 posts and 2 with over 1000 posts. Then there are the other 1000's of threads full of actionable knowledge.

Bit of a no-brainer if you ask me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.