• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Fastlane Insiders - Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by 3tic, Dec 19, 2017.

1. 3tic

3tic New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $91
    Hello,
    Neglecting the fact that it supports the forum, does the rest of the benefits make it worth it to you? And why?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,548
    Yes.

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $324,976
    Admin Post
    Just an FYI for anyone considering...

Because this is a consumable product as well as other privacy concerns, there are NO REFUNDS on new subscriptions. THERE IS NO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.

You don't get to peek at it for 3 days and then say, "Meh, I didn't find the exact steps, give me a refund" or "No one liked my T-shirt business!"

If this is problematic for you, no worries. I understand. My advice to you is to save your money.

If you need to kick the tires and peek, save your money and go buy a 67 steps course.

But MJ, that ain't customer service like you preach!

Actually it is.
    It's customer service to my customers; paying members who pay for an ad-free forum, privacy, and have posted content on the inside. My customers are Insiders, not tire kickers and "give me exact steps" types looking for the holy grail at zero risk and zero cost.

4. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $49,548
    :rofl:

[​IMG]

5. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $77,521
    When I joined I had a question about the inside too...

It wasn't was it worth it?
    It was what do I need to do to be worthy of joining?

6. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $46,431
    I’ll be honest, and I’m sure there are a few other members on the forum that will agree.. I don’t really spend much time on the “outside”

Most of the in depth progress threads are on the inside. With a few exceptions, most progress threads on the outside are very vague and you don’t really get a good feel for how things are being accomplished.

I dunno, I shouldn’t really have to sell the inside. Do or don’t, it’s your call. But if you had the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with high level thinkers, do you think that would help your business?

7. GuitarManDan

GuitarManDan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,733
    Like anything else, if you really dig in and apply the countless lessons learned, of course it will be worth it.

However, if you're looking for a quick fix or the "secret" on the inside, you're going to be disappointed that it takes hard work and a lot of persistent effort.

8. lowtek

lowtek Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $15,414
    curious forum member pays for insider subscription.

What happens next will shock you.

9. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,706
    The Likwid and Vigilante threads in there still give me the shocks every time I visit them.
    So. Much. f*cking. Process. To learn from.

10. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $874
    I plan on subscribing soon.

GuitarManDan, jon.a and TinyOldLady like this.
  11. KLaw

KLaw Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,457
    Why dont you eliminate the public forum / community all together?

ZF Lee likes this.
  12. powderhound100

powderhound100 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $823
    Gotta get your feet wet first.

KLaw likes this.
  13. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,706
    If he did, then people who are 'lost' in the SCRIPT might not have a chance to even get a peek at what is possible.

People who lost jobs, failed in work or business or are hanging on a single financial string are demoralised and desperate, looking for answers. They aren't really the ideal Fastlane warriors that we find in the Insiders.

They should be given a chance to learn new things and improve themselves.

Of course, not every newcomer here is like that. But this forum strengthens the weak, and should remain so.

Even then, the public forum has its own entry barriers, like rep points, speed, the oversight of more senior Fastlane members and MJ himself. So elimination of the public forum is not necessary.

Merely reading doesn't get you wet.
    At most, reading TFLF posts get you to the edge of the river. You still have to leap in and get a nice soak!:playful:

14. KLaw

Rep Bank:
    $4,457
    You kinda made my point.

D.Davis and ZF Lee like this.
  15. ZF Lee

Rep Bank:
    $6,706
    Perhaps I did.
    I was coming from the point view of keeping out more aggressive threats like trolls or spammers.

Were you coming from the point of view of keeping out action fakers?

If you are...it's a mistake that all of us do and repair. Sometimes we never know what we do is wrong until the results surface.

Xeon and KLaw like this.
  16. KLaw

Rep Bank:
    $4,457
    Not really. I was just thinking that the insiders dont exist without the pr to the outsiders. I could be wrong. Just Seems wrong for mj to dog the outsiders.

ZF Lee likes this.
  17. TinyOldLady

TinyOldLady Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $269
    I can tell you in 4 days, when I got my Christmas present :blush:. I plan to join for 1 year, it would be 10$ per month or 120$ per year (for me its equal to 2 visits in my favorite japanese restaurant)

BrooklynHustle, stefan, jon.a and 2 others like this.
  18. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $682

[​IMG]

19. theag

Rep Bank:
    $49,548
    Is this a serious question? How do you think the forum got to where it is now?
    Wat. The cringe is strong with this one.

We really need the negative rep button back.

20. Longinus

Longinus Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,622
    Many members, including me, would never share their progress to the outside.

I once gave too much info on one post, which was luckily instantly noticed and communicated to me by a sharp and honest member (@maverick). If this happened on the outside, I might have to deal with some copycats as we speak.

If you read Unscripted (which I doubt), you would also know that it were the members who asked MJ for an "inside".

Busy Muse, Bdenner64, Nigel B and 7 others like this.
  21. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 I’m probably awake. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,054
    I wonder if we allowed members to buy an insiders subscription with let’s say, $5,000 rep dollars, would it increase user activity?

Busy Muse, Nily, Xeon and 3 others like this.
  22. doinkdedoink

doinkdedoink Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,274
    It's the best investment I have ever made in my life, not even kidding. I was pretty much flat broke when I stumbled upon this forum last year, and used what money I had to get the insider subscription. I went on to make over $40,000 last year which I never would have if it wasn't for everything I had read on the "inside", now I sit here again about to be homeless soon and it will be the first thing I buy when I can afford it... So hope that helps your decision.

23. ZF Lee

Rep Bank:
    $6,706
    Theoretically it could.
    But I wonder about the resulting quality though....

Some stuff in Insiders CAN be very helpful to make real-life kills in creating real value in business, so to credit the value for them, I'd stick to real money.

24. 3tic

3tic New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $91
    Well I am sold. I have purchased insider membership

Nily, Nigel B, Mr.C and 9 others like this.
  25. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $324,976
    Admin Post
    You've been gifted a subscription by @jon.a -- No need to wait!

B. Cole, A1988, Nily and 16 others like this.