The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Fantasy Football

What should the stakes be?

• Cash (not too much...between $10 and $20)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Rep Points

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
It was really fun, can't wait to do it next year however I must insist we use DEFAULT scoring or switch the platform to ESPN FF which has real time scoring AND without the extra fee BS.
What is considered default scoring? How is it different from what we used? I'm open to changes.

I also wouldn't mind switching over to ESPN because the live scoring is great. However, I did a football league on their once and the server wasn't too reliable from what I remember. I do fantasy baseball on there, though, and it's just about the most fun thing in the world.
You have no idea how happy this makes me! A testament to the quality people here. :smxG::eusa_clap:
Oh yeah! A few people took longer to pay than others, but they were all people I speak to fairly regularly so I had no doubts that they'd pay.
I enjoy keeper leagues the most but I am open to anything. I think it gives someone i the case of say MJ for example...a chance to load up for next year. Once he realized playoffs were out of reach, he could of made moves to be strong for next year. After that, his season would have been done for sure but he would of been geared up for next year.

I think keeper leagues (keeping just like two players per team) is a way to keep everyone usually looking for forward to next year and build somewhat of a history in the league.

That is my two cents, but I think we should go to something to where we are keeping some players year in and year out.

Great job Yankee and it was fun everyone!

Luke
I think a keeper league is the best option. I think dynasty leagues are really cool, but the draft is arguably the most fun part of the league, so we need to have one. I'm leaning toward 2-3 keepers for next year. What do you guys think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Everybody has paid! It's been that way for a few weeks now, actually.

Once all of those who have won money verify that I have the correct PayPal account names, I'll send out the money. Sorry for the delay...I've been on vacation. These are the people I need to get verification from:

League Champion - $100 --- Merkins (Congrats, Andy!)
Regular Season Champion - $50 --- usfl allstars
League Champion Runner-up - $25 --- Luke
Regular Season Runner-up - $25 --- M&T

Congrats, guys. Thanks for a fun season.

I'm willing to commish again next year, assuming you guys are okay with that and are up for another season. If so, would you guys be interested in making this a dynasty league (keep all of your players) or a keeper league (keep a specific number)? We can also re-draft...

Let's hear some opinions!!!!
Bump for the big winners!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.