The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does The Paradise Pack seem like a worthwhile investment?

Liveinthemind

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jan 20, 2017
Oregon
theparadisepack.com

Basically, it's the programs of several experts in fields from language learning to online business setting, packaged together for a big discount. Doors close in a couple of days, is it worth spending the $197?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
theparadisepack.com

Basically, it's the programs of several experts in fields from language learning to online business setting, packaged together for a big discount. Doors close in a couple of days, is it worth spending the $197?

If you're worried about throwing away $197, probably not.

If you're looking for "the answer" to how to "make it," probably not.

If you have a business that can afford it because you already have paying customers .. why not?

Only 1 or 2 of those people look familiar at all. Will this training be valuable toward your business goals?

Liveinthemind

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jan 20, 2017
Oregon
If you're worried about throwing away $197, probably not.

If you're looking for "the answer" to how to "make it," probably not.

If you have a business that can afford it because you already have paying customers .. why not?

Only 1 or 2 of those people look familiar at all. Will this training be valuable toward your business goals?

I can afford the $197 no problem (as much as I hate my day job, it pays well), but it would be stupid to just throw it around willynilly without checking into if it's a good investment.

I expect it would help with my ultimate goal - to break ties with my old life and start a new one far away. A business I could run online from anywhere would be better.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
it would be stupid to just throw it around willynilly without checking into if it's a good investment

Not really. It would just be what it is.

The reason I mention a business with paying customers is because it's different than paying from a salary.

If the business could afford it, you wouldn't think twice if it was something you thought you needed.

Business money is separate in the mind from living wages.

A few weeks ago I bought a $600 course a from a guy I'd never heard of until I found him on Google at random.

Didn't ask anyone for their opinion. Didn't care.

It was business money and I felt what I was getting was worth it.

I wasn't depending on the course to be my pivotal moment -- only to teach me a skill.

What stops you from breaking ties with your old life now?

Check my gold threads below. Check @Fox 's gold thread too. You can run those businesses online from anywhere.

Just gotta start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SirPsychoSexy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
May 25, 2017
France
Looks like a bunch of bro-marketers decided to unite to create one big bro-marketing product (and the 7 days scarcity trick is laughable -- why would you sell a great product only for 7 days? that tells a lot). It also looks like the overall product lacks structure and cohesion. It is just random products packed into one.

Also, I've read the Easy Language Hacking Guide, it is not worth $269 imo.

Bottomline, I do believe your $197 can be invested in more interesting learning material or venture.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Looks like a bunch of bro-marketers decided to unite to create one big bro-marketing product (and the 7 days scarcity trick is laughable -- why would you sell a great product only for 7 days? that tells a lot). It also looks like the overall product lacks structure and cohesion. It is just random products packed into one.

Also, I've read the Easy Language Hacking Guide, it is not worth $269 imo.

Bottomline, I do believe your $197 can be invested in more interesting learning material or venture.

After 7 days it would inevitably get followed by:
"BUT WAIT!... Due to overwhelming popular demand, and the goodness of our hearts, we have decided to extend this by 742 days."

My problem with the "digital nomad" info-marketers, like majority of info-marketers, is they only make money selling treasure maps.
Treasure map + a flash of desired lifestyle = Another sucker reeled in on the hook.

@Liveinthemind
$197 in itself isn't a ton of money if there is some actual value to be gained.
However, all I see on that page are the typical things which guarantee scraping the very bottom of the barrel.

From what I imagine, you're tired of your 9 to 5 and the people around you.
So, you're having dreams of striking out in a blaze of glory, to conquer some exotic lands and reach your full potential.

That's great, but except you have a decent amount of cash saved up, try not to make any abrupt moves.
Now is the time to really take stock of your current skills, and identify what truly profitable skills you want to learn.

Once you're confident you can make money from your current home, then the world is yours.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I learn languages in my off time. Right now I only speak 3 of them.

Benny is a marketer, first and foremost. He's a very skilled polyglot but he's devoted his time to learning marketing and promoting his brand, not languages.

I had a feeling that it was gonna be him doing this marketing stuff. The other polyglots in the community typically don't waste their time with that kind of thing. They tend to make money by tutoring or through their own programs/software suites.

I don't know anyone else in that pack. I might have seen a talk with Jonathan Levi.

$197 is probably not a ton of money, especially if you're able to get the value out of one of those courses alone. But I'd advise you to steer clear of any course that will promise to be the 'one thing' you need to 'live a better life' or whatever.

Also some of those products seem like absolute crap. Learn how to teach ESL online? Get a job on a cruise ship? Make money travel blogging? Are you kidding me? Looks like its primary market is young 20 somethings who want to satisfy their wanderlust and live a 'dream life'. Nothing wrong with living that life of course, but it looks like it's trying to shortcut the process.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This isn't about $197.

What do you need to do this week to make a sale?

What's stopping you?

What must you do to overcome that obstacle?

What do you need to learn to overcome that obstacle?

Do any one of those lessons help you overcome that obstacle?

How much further behind will you be from making a sale if you went through all of those courses?

What new things will you learn that will convince you that you need to learn even more before you start?

Will those courses keep you a consumer rather than a producer?

... a follower rather than a leader?

... a buyer rather than a seller?

Make no mistake, there's quicksand out there, deliberately placed in your path to suck you in.

It's so easy to stay a consumer, because there are people out there who *profit* by you staying a consumer. They make money by getting you to pay them to learn more.

Your job is not to *learn* more.

Your job is to add value and get paid for it.

You think this is just about $197?

This could be a defining moment for you.

Will you spend $197 for something that will stop you from making a sale?

Or will you go make $197 instead?

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Just buy inside membership.

All these topics (the ones that matter) have been written about on here by people on here in detail.

Hell even reading the outside Gold threads for free.

$197 is a small price to pay for the right education but its still enough to not waste on this.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
If this was a live seminar with these people speaking live I'd be interested at that price (or more) just for the networking alone but ebooks by themselves may leave you flat and under (or even over) whelmed. If just one e-book has what you need to overcome and move forward it might be worth it. If you can afford to spend the money without it being a big deal then it might not be too much of a risk in case you find that one thing that helps it might be worth it. It comes down to the risk and reward. There might be a big reward in there but there might not. Are you comfortable risking your time and money to find out?

There are so many different topics it seems to be aimed at people who have no idea at all what they're looking for specifically. Do you see someone in there who is speaking on a subject that interests you? I've spent up to $9,000 flying around and going to multi thousand dollar seminars that didn't have much I could use but I've also bought single ebooks from sites that looked much worse than that one and it triggered a $67,000 windfall the very next weekend from just one little suggestion...that I did the exact opposite to. I called it the "reverse kerny".

Some of these books may have something useful. All it takes is one idea but will you actually read them all or does one interest you particularly? Can you afford to spend $197 to find out? I've blown more than that on buying super dumb things that had no chance of helping me and got over it. I'm not so sure it's an immediate no to the bros.

Koen_88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 6, 2017
Netherlands
Hi all,

I sprung into the quicksand as a long jumper on the olympics and bought it (a few days before I joined this forum). It's 175 euro's for me, not small change but i'd figure that it may help me further so it doesn't hurt my wallet that much (not sure how to implie chapter 3's accountability in this but it has to do with it somewhere).

But if I spent money, I do want to find out what's inside and if I'm going to pick up something useful along the way.

This thread made me feel a bit like a buffoon, but maybe I'll be a wiser buffoon from buying the paradise pack. Wiser when it's total bullshit or wiser if it adds value to my life or ways of thinking.

I'll try to think of this thread when i'm furthering along the pack and share my thoughts.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
theparadisepack.com

keep the 197 dollars to buy good books

197 / 15 dollars a book = 13 books

buy the best 13 books out there and you will learn more things than in the seminar

guaranteed

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.