The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do I need a businesscoach?

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
Hi all!
Currently I am working on my Fastlane business 50% and an employment the other 50%.

I was just wondering if anybody in here has tried a businesscoach?

I feel that I have a shitload of knowledge and ideas, but somehow I don't get my wanted results.
Still in the failing part of the Fastlane :)

I know for sure, that if I want to learn something new, it's a gigantic advantage to learn from someone that already knows what I need to know, or maybe outsource the whole thing.

So I guess that it is the same thing with the whole concept of "Business", and to learn from someone that is already successful in their business.

Where can I find a good Businesscoach?

Any experience or knowledge of where to find a good Businesscoach would be highly appreciated, and by the way, what is a reasonable price?
$500 or $5000 or $50 000?

I do follow Derek Moneyberg in social media, and I kind of like what he is preaching, but I have no idea if he is just full of it, or is actually really good.

Cheers Mans

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If I may be so bold as to untangle you slightly:

1) No, you don’t NEED a business coach. You need customers (people who pay you for helping/entertaining them).

2) Your goal isn’t to learn from anyone. It’s to help people and get paid.

Anyway… where are you with your business? Have you made any sales yet?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Your request is very broad. Are you seeking education on business in general, or do you have some business model you want to learn something about?

In either case you can learn a huge amount by reading posts on this forum. You can filter the posts to read by using the search function to find threads dealing with whatever subject would be valuable for you.

Walter

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
No you don't need a business coach, as 'business' is not a single subject. Look for someone with success in one specific industry.

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
What would a coach give you that you don't already have?
THX for the reply Steve. Actually I am not sure, hence my question if anybody had any success with a coach.
I think I will hold off the coaching thoughts for now...

BR Mans

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
If I may be so bold as to untangle you slightly:

1) No, you don’t *need* a business coach. You need customers (people who pay you for helping/entertaining them).

2) Your goal isn’t to learn from anyone. It’s to help people and get paid.

Anyway… where are you with your business? Have you made any sales yet?
THX Andy. I needed to hear that. A true entrepreneurs insight :)

I guess that I just chose the wrong niche and did not ask what the problem in the industry was.
I am targeting Pizza owners and help them sell more Pizza on autopilot with a unique system that I designed.
The problem is that Pizza owners seems to be a very proud people, and do NOT want ANY help what so ever with selling more Pizza. They just get angry when I speak to them.
Obviously my selling skills can be improved.

Could also be that I am tall and blond and most Pizza owners do not look like me...

Learn and try something new!
Or is it to soon to quit after reaching out to 20+ Pizza owners with more or less the exact same outcome?

Cheers Mans

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
THX Andy. I needed to hear that. A true entrepreneurs insight :)

I guess that I just chose the wrong niche and did not ask what the problem in the industry was.
I am targeting Pizza owners and help them sell more Pizza on autopilot with a unique system that I designed.
The problem is that Pizza owners seems to be a very proud people, and do NOT want ANY help what so ever with selling more Pizza. They just get angry when I speak to them.
Obviously my selling skills can be improved.

Could also be that I am tall and blond and most Pizza owners do not look like me...

Learn and try something new!
Or is it to soon to quit after reaching out to 20+ Pizza owners with more or less the exact same outcome?

Cheers Mans
Hard to say without knowing more.

My preference is inbound marketing where people come to me because they’re already looking to buy.

It sounds like a lot of the threads in the forum will help you rather than you paying for a business coach.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.