What's new

dmichaelmccann's Discounted Web Design Services - Get Results For Your Business

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dmichaelmccann

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
58
Location
New Jersey
Rep Bank
$1,215
User Power: 453%
Hey guys,

As some of you may know from my progress thread, I started a web design business a few months ago and have had some success, but I am still trying to grow and take on some more clients.

So, instead of putting up an offer for discounted web design services on craigslist, I’ve decided to offer them here instead to give back some value to this community that has given so much to me.

For the first 3 people that contact me, I will be offering my web design services at an extremely discounted rate.

If you decide to work with me, I can promise you a website that is customized exactly to your needs and preferences. I’ll handle everything related to the website, including but not limited to design, copywriting, images, and SEO.

I haven’t been doing this for super long but I have already built some websites that have gotten real results for businesses, and I’m sure I can do the same for you too. So, if you are looking to increase your sales and leads, you have come to the right person.

Here are a few websites I’ve worked on in the past for reference:

www.mccannwebdesign.com

www.jmpaintingservice.com

www.eldercare4youhome.com

I primarily build in HTML but I have made Wordpress websites before, so regardless of what you need I can handle it for you. Most of the websites I have built have been for smaller blue collar businesses, but no matter the size or the niche I will give you my best effort and get you killer results.

Just a heads up, I don’t have any experience with ecommerce stores, but if you would still like me to build one for you I would be happy to take it on.

So again, starting now, I will build a website for the first 3 forum members that contact me.

Just to clarify, this is a limited offer. I will not be offering to build websites at this price again.

The cost for a website build will start at $300. I’ll give an exact quote after we are able to talk on the phone about your specific needs, but I’m not looking to charge a ton more than this to anyone. I’m just looking to get a few more nice portfolio pieces while delivering great value to forum members.

If you’re interested in having a website built for you, send me a PM on the forum or contact me by email at [email protected].

Space is limited so please contact me as soon as you can if you are interested.

Thanks,
Michael
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf madl tos!
 
Puv vszoph vu "demm zua uav" us epzvjoph cav otp'v zuas qistupem tovi katv e tvseohjv soq ugg ug Guy't?
 
Puv vszoph vu "demm zua uav" us epzvjoph cav otp'v zuas qistupem tovi katv e tvseohjv soq ugg ug Guy't?

Ov fuit ati vji teni vjini. Ji ipduasehif iwiszupi op jot duasti vu ati ov vjuahj vu hiv vjios qistupem tovit aq raodlmz, tu O'n tasi ov ot ul xovj jon. Ug duasti O xuamf piwis vsz vu soq epzupi jisi ugg op epz xez.
 
Puv vszoph vu "demm zua uav" us epzvjoph cav otp'v zuas qistupem tovi katv e tvseohjv soq ugg ug Guy't?

Up upi ug nz duastit O opdmafif e vinqmevi tu qiuqmi duamf hiv vjios uxp catopitt tovi uav ug vji xez sohjv exez. Vji ofie cioph vjiz duni cedl mevis epf aqfevi ov op e foggisipv tvzmi. Tu ze ovt soq ugg op vjev sihesft.

Ov fuitp'v siemmz veli opvu edduapv qiuqmi qsunuvoph op vji teni qmedi (vjot gusan) tu ov muult lopfe xiosf op vjev sihesft. Cav xjip qiuqmi esi atoph vji vedvodt tjuxp op vji duasti ov xuslt hsiev gus mepfoph vji gostv gix opovoem kuct. Ov xet emxezt niepv vu ci djephif ev e mevis fevi.

E tofipuvi - O fup'v siemmz vjopl e qistupem xictovi ot vu onqusvepv gus timmoph. Ov jesfmz iwis dunit aq xjip O qovdj pix dmoipvt epf vji opvisitv ot emxezt up xictovit O jewi fupi gus uvjist. Cav fuxp vji mopi @fnodjeimnddepp tjuafm muul opvu txovdjoph ov aq epf sifitohpoph ov xovj pix dupvipv (nezci vji tovit gsun vjot vjsief).

Epzxez vjisi esi uvjis xictovit motvif jisi tu qiuqmi dep ceti jot xusl ugg ug vjuti. $300 ot e dunqmivi tviem gus e xictovi epf O en tasi ji xomm ximm uwis fimowis ev vjev qsodi.
 
Katv e vjuahjv et O xet csuxtoph vji tovi.

Vjisi nez ci e cipigov op zua dupvedvoph vjot nincis xju emtu jet ep Ef.

NESLIVQMEDI - Duqzxsovoph Gus Ipvsiqsipiast Xju Fup'v Jewi Voni Gus Duqz

Ov ot e huuf nevdj gus qsutqidvowi datvunist. Epf cuvj ug zua tiin iwipmz xiohjvif ev vjot quopv.

Vji xjumi ot hsievis vjep vji tan ug vji qesvt et vjiz tez.

Epzxez, citv xotjit vu zua up zuas pix catopitt.

Fep

Uj. Fofp'v siemoti vjisi nez ci ep ottai moploph moli vjev. Tussz.
 
Ov vuul e cov ug voni cav xi huv 3! Vjeplt vu iwiszupi xju siedjif uav; O'wi jef e hsiev voni caomfoph zuas tovit epf O juqi vjiz fu coh vjopht gus zuas catopitt.

Vji $300 qsunuvoup ot pux uwis cav og epzupi op vji gavasi ot siefoph vjot epf piift xictovi jimq zua dep tvomm siedj uav vu ni. O'mm qsucecmz tvomm howi tuni tusv ug "getvmepi fotduapv" og zua nipvoup zua guapf ni vjsuahj vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom