The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

dmichaelmccann's Discounted Web Design Services - Get Results For Your Business

dmichaelmccann

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
452%
Dec 20, 2015
New Jersey
Hey guys,

As some of you may know from my progress thread, I started a web design business a few months ago and have had some success, but I am still trying to grow and take on some more clients.

So, instead of putting up an offer for discounted web design services on craigslist, I’ve decided to offer them here instead to give back some value to this community that has given so much to me.

For the first 3 people that contact me, I will be offering my web design services at an extremely discounted rate.

If you decide to work with me, I can promise you a website that is customized exactly to your needs and preferences. I’ll handle everything related to the website, including but not limited to design, copywriting, images, and SEO.

I haven’t been doing this for super long but I have already built some websites that have gotten real results for businesses, and I’m sure I can do the same for you too. So, if you are looking to increase your sales and leads, you have come to the right person.

Here are a few websites I’ve worked on in the past for reference:

www.mccannwebdesign.com

www.jmpaintingservice.com

www.eldercare4youhome.com

I primarily build in HTML but I have made Wordpress websites before, so regardless of what you need I can handle it for you. Most of the websites I have built have been for smaller blue collar businesses, but no matter the size or the niche I will give you my best effort and get you killer results.

Just a heads up, I don’t have any experience with ecommerce stores, but if you would still like me to build one for you I would be happy to take it on.

So again, starting now, I will build a website for the first 3 forum members that contact me.

Just to clarify, this is a limited offer. I will not be offering to build websites at this price again.

The cost for a website build will start at $300. I’ll give an exact quote after we are able to talk on the phone about your specific needs, but I’m not looking to charge a ton more than this to anyone. I’m just looking to get a few more nice portfolio pieces while delivering great value to forum members.

If you’re interested in having a website built for you, send me a PM on the forum or contact me by email at michael@mccannwebdesign.com.

Space is limited so please contact me as soon as you can if you are interested.

Thanks,
Michael

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good luck sir!

dmichaelmccann

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
452%
Dec 20, 2015
New Jersey
Not trying to "call you out" or anything but isn't your personal site just a straight rip off of Fox's?

It does use the same theme. He encouraged everyone in his course to use it though to get their personal sites up quickly, so I'm sure it is ok with him. Of course I would never try to rip anyone here off in any way.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Not trying to "call you out" or anything but isn't your personal site just a straight rip off of Fox's?

On one of my courses I included a template so people could get their own business site out of the way right away. The idea being they come back later and update it in a different style. So ya its rip off in that regards.

It doesn't really take into account people promoting in the same place (this forum) so it looks kinda weird in that regards. But when people are using the tactics shown in the course it works great for landing the first few initial jobs. It was always meant to be changed at a later date.

A sidenote - I don't really think a personal website is to important for selling. It hardly ever comes up when I pitch new clients and the interest is always on websites I have done for others. But down the line @dmichaelmccann shoudl look into switching it up and redesigning it with new content (maybe the sites from this thread).

Anyway there are other websites listed here so people can base his work off of those. $300 is a complete steal for a website and I am sure he will well over deliver at that price.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Just a thought as I was browsing the site.

There may be a benefit in you contacting this member who also has an Ad.

MARKETPLACE - Copywriting For Entrepreneurs Who Don't Have Time For Copy

It is a good match for prospective customers. And both of you seem evenly weighted at this point.

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts as they say.

Anyway, best wishes to you on your new business.

Dan

Oh. Didn't realise there may be an issue linking like that. Sorry.

dmichaelmccann

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
452%
Dec 20, 2015
New Jersey
It took a bit of time but we got 3! Thanks to everyone who reached out; I've had a great time building your sites and I hope they do big things for your business.

The $300 promotion is now over but if anyone in the future is reading this and needs website help you can still reach out to me. I'll probably still give some sort of "fastlane discount" if you mention you found me through the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.